Chest Pains

tsquare

Chest pains, upper left, assume heart.
Allot of stress lately, rest don't seem to do much...
Allot of pressure lately, little relief.

http://www.screencast.com/users/Tsquare/folders/Jing/media/be3ec0e6-87ca-4e92-80bd-035bb80acea8

So...
Thinking Mars rx in house 1 leo.
Leo heart, back...
Backs been bothering me as well, really tense.
I don't know if I'm pushing too hard, or not enough lately.
maybe Mars Rx says take a break..I don't really want to though.

Uranus in house 8 in aspect to mars pluto conj. the inconjunction there, makes me curious. But i don't know why.
Other then House 8, death, takes, whatever...but i assume it's not mine.
:p
Sun's about to transit house 6, and sun is my asc. ruler.
BUT
I'm doing Job apps now for a few new openings so see it as maybe something to do with that.

Pains are sharp.
Just pressure like, some numbness, tingling in fingers.

Can tell I have energy blocks, allot of pressure..
hard time breathing lately, catching a breathe, but I know it's mostly stress, non-physical ****.

Been thinking of taking some of the pressure off.
Allot of it's been external.
Perceptually.
I'm not sure.

Intuitions been **** lately too.
Getting allot of weird false sparks on different things.
Feel sort of detached...not good.

Feel the block between my crown and base of spine.
Energy wise.
It's messing with my chest.

I know allot of chest pains are false alarms.
Stress related, and can have to do with emotions, or anxiety.
Go in to the doctor and they say your healthy as a horse.
Chest feels a little caved in.
But once again...Doctors will just test your blood pressure, maybe hook up a heart monitor, and send you a massive bill.
Or say...go on prozac. :p
I'm not depressed...I think.
I'm just feeling burnt out and under allot of pressure, heat.
So...dunno...
Mars moving into 12 looks like something to me but I don't know what.

mars will touch upon my eclipse point later on at 29 cancer, as it stations to go direct.

Really feeling this mars rx, noticed the shadow, and I noticed the point it wen't rx. So...it's making me curious how it relates to me and my health.

Mars rules house 9 in my chart, and 4.
So home, and travel.
house 4, also the father.

It is rx in house 1...
Havn't really had any accidents.
the entire time it's been there..at least that I can think of...I'm maybe brain dead and can't think of anything.

Feel like taking a break but now doesn't seem to be the time.
Think I'd be depressed slowing down.
have things to do just so I CAN relax about stuff.

Not one of those people that can just drop everything and feel better.
Relief comes after things are straitened out, and when I can really, really, "feel" they are. Some of that's intuition...some of it's not...allot of it's intuition.
Thing that ***** about intuition, no matter how accurate it is, is that it's not always based upon solid facts, just "feelings".
It's a hell of allot more then just "feelings".
Intuition and truth allot of times are quite synonymous.
Some kind of knowing you have to be open to.
Feel like there's something maybe that I don't want to know.
Could be anything.

aquarius7000

Hi Tsquare,

I just did a complete post that disappeared on submission.:lol:

Anyways, briefly as I am not on my own computer, transit Mars does show stress of some kind, in general, in the area of life=natal house of transit which may even affect you physically (involvement of 1st house= physical self), but here are some other indicators in regards to chest pain that I noticed after a glance at your chart:-

-the Sun: very important in your case, as it rules both your natal Sun and Asc, and this fact makes you generally susceptible to chest/upper back/heart-related maladies (you may want to see the Med-Astro thread on the Education Board). Also, per trad. Astrology, your natal Sun is poorly placed by being in the 12th house

- Saturn return: as you probably already know- Sat returns bring forth one's weak areas/ those ignored/ those needing attention, so that these can be fixed/ attended to

- Nodal transits: from a personal observation, I can share that nodal transits show the area that might be currently challenging in some way. In your case, the North node has been transiting your 6th house (of sickness) for some time now.

As your chart is not clear enough and doesn't seem to show any degrees, I cannot properly make out further natal/transitory aspects, especially to your Sun.

Hope you will feel better soon.

:)AQ7

tsquare

-the Sun: very important in your case, as it rules both your natal Sun and Asc, and this fact makes you generally susceptible to chest/upper back/heart-related maladies (you may want to see the Med-Astro thread on the Education Board). Also, per trad. Astrology, your natal Sun is poorly placed by being in the 12th house

ya,
12th house sun.
If I get back soon I'll check the ed board.
Had that eclipse there this year in July, total Solar, and the mars shadow started on the sun, or at least at 0 leo. Have dealt with stuff like this before, 12th house stuff, think I have an idea of things now.

- Saturn return: as you probably already know- Sat returns bring forth one's weak areas/ those ignored/ those needing attention, so that these can be fixed/ attended to

Ya, se that coming, been digging through return stuff for the last few months some..still checking out the placement.
Would like to make things go over a little smoother, whatever that may be.
Saturn does rule my 6th house, so it makes me wonder.

Saturn goes rx before my return and tracks back to virgo, so I don't get it till I think late 2010...I think..

- Nodal transits: from a personal observation, I can share that nodal transits show the area that might be currently challenging in some way. In your case, the North node has been transiting your 6th house (of sickness) for some time now.

Something I don't pay allot of attention to and maybe should.
I havn't been horribly sick..some over time, little things but feeling a little more wore out then usual right now.
As your chart is not clear enough and doesn't seem to show any degrees, I cannot properly make out further natal/transitory aspects, especially to your Sun.

Ah, sorry about that.
July 22nd 1982
Dickinson ND
6:52 AM

Have to go right now or I'd post a chart up that was clearer for all.
I may do it after I get back to a puter tonight, depends on how I feel.

Thanks AQ :)
TS

EJ53

Banned
...Saturn return: as you probably already know- Sat returns bring forth one's weak areas/ those ignored/ those needing attention, so that these can be fixed/attended to
I think AQ7 has correctly identified the astrological issue here, T-square.

Although your Saturn Return is not until 27th December 2010......TJupiter conjunct TUranus (in N8th) will trine your Natal Mercury/12th then......so the mental stimulation at that time will be bordering upon "unbearable"......And currently, Saturn has already returned to the sign/house of birth; Uranus is now within 3 degrees of the NMercury trine and Jupiter is qcx NMercury......So, what you are getting now is a "taste of the mental pressures" at the Saturn Return.

In addition, TNeptune/Chiron/Jupiter (in N7th) is currently opposing NMoon/1st; trining Nmars/3rd; sextiling NNeptune/5th and trining NPluto/3rd......with TPluto (in N5th) opposing NVenus/11th......So, you may be experiencing some powerful but hidden emotions relating to a past relationship.

[Can't help with the Medical Astrology, but I've experienced the stress-related symptoms; received (ineffective) treatment for them from my doctor and "got through" eventually by discussing it openly with some very good/close/supportive friends.]

EJ

tsquare

Spent some TLC time today..
Feeling a little better...wasn't fully tired tonight after the time in the sauna..
I know, I know. Sauna and heart pains, bad idea.
they went away while the heat was there.
relaxes things enough so my mind can untighten off the body and I can let it go safe. Things get compressed when they are forgotten.

tired
thanks,
Gonna try to rest.
TS

PS: If I see more with this I'll come back to it soon.
I am feelin a little better though.

aquarius7000

Although your Saturn Return is not until 27th December 2010......
Thanks for clarifying this. I haven't done the chart up again, yet, in order to see the degrees (sorry, but hardpressed for time), but Sat return (a conjunctional aspect) may show its effects even 7 to 8* prior to the exact conjunction (Sat-Sat).

Tsquare, A50 and Astro9 have given some good advice about getting a medical check-up done, though I would think and certainly hope that this would be something known to those posting on the forum.

:)AQ7

I hope you feel better soon t.square. I would go the Doctor for check ups if you are still concerned. My father had pains in his chest and went to see a Doctor and they told him he suffered from indigestion. A year later he had a heart attack and died aged 42. The latest Brittany Murphy dropping dead at aged 32 with heart problems is a wake up call for all us to be more concerned with health. What are you putting into your body regarding medication, drugs, food, smoking, drinking and so on? And also how do you emotionally feed and look after your body? I think it's wise to keep on top of your health and go for regular health checks. If you can wherever stress is in your life right now, try and avoid it for a while. And make yourself the number one concern. The Moon in Leo rising can cause you to be sensitive to the environment and you absorb things emotionally and have a natural protective influence.

tsquare

Mentally constipated.

Been doing gym.
Brains rewiring.
Sauna, energy work.
etc
etc

Kind of err...unstable.
Feel good one moment, ups and downs, but It's a part of things..the process.
felt great last night...then kind of crashed..

Will be not taking a break in total, that would literally kill me...but will be letting people know that I'm "tired" and need to patch up, or I'm not going to be very much use to them or anyone else.

tired,
Going to sleep

Christmas demands wore me out.
I'm still trying to sort out things myself, so writing on them is hard.

Been working to get back into the swing of things,
Looking at a new Job, working on my health, and doing that is stressing other areas, until the work is done and it re-balances or grows because of the change.

Will Consider the doctor.

Nite all,
and ty

TS

tsquare

I have allot of house 1, house 3, house 6 and House 9 things going on right now.

Saturn Return stuff is showing it's ugly head some, not in total, but some.
The eclipse and new moon brought interesting things, yet the aspects you pointed EJ, the Jupiter/nep/chiron, hadn't really shown themselves to myself till recently.
The mars rx in opposition based upon house placements do make sense to me how, along with natal placements some.
I can see a few difference cycles going on but hard to read into details.

Stress has effected my health, as well as other conditions, but I'm trying to take care.

Some of it's old stuff, old relationships.
Dad, relatives, and really, almost anyone.
I'm maybe being a bit of a dick lately, and in some ways I'm not.
I have things I want to do and I've been cutting people out.
But they have things they want to do as well.
really we are simply having conflicts.
They want something for me having to do with what they want of me.
I am supposed to make all the adjustments when it is them that have the means.
I'm speaking in generalities, and keeping things vague, but I really don't want to single anyone out.
That and it would take 10 pages to get into details.

A time of seeing what relationships are important to me and of value.
I have self interest.
It's really the only way I can survive some of the stuff that the people who "care" toss at me.

They have selfish motives, and want what isn't really good for me, but is good for them. That doesn't help them or I.
So, reevaluating relationships right now.

Hopefully with the hollidays done and with things back to regular hours, I'll be able to spend more time working on my health, as well as a few other things that are "personal"/
I look at the things I do for myself, and I don't then see them as selfish.
When I take care of myself, I look at the long term how, on how that effects others.
It's usually a good thing.

I'm not anti-me.

If I was, that'd be selfish.

Some people have character flaws that are abusive, to not only their-selves but to others. They have no desire for improvement, for their-self. Instead only seek to change for others.
The problem with that approach, is that it lacks personal recognition, and the persons own desire isn't there.
They are instead doing it for the wrong reasons.
That is below being oblivious.
They don't see they have a problem.
that's is remediable.
I don't always have the time.
Sometimes they have a hard time with time anyways.
It takes self analysis.
Astrology wise, maybe this is simply a case of inherited traits.
Maybe some are not as self aware.
It's a possibility...I don't really like it.

Karma is a *****.
People don't always see they are acting stuff out.
I don't either.
I'm working on it myself as well.

Saturn conj. mars will take some work, but the reward is well worth it in my opinion. each gain along the way has shown proof to that.
No matter how hard I had to work at it.

I'm pretty exhausted lately.
Drained.

It doesn't seem to be a time for new projects.
maybe mars talking there.
And it doesnt seem to be a time of giving up either.
So what I think it is, is a chance to just do some odds and ends and do all the things I couldn't or wouldn't, should mars really be direct.
IOW
Prepare for mars going direct as much as possible.

Will be taking care of my body and mind, emotions, personal health.
While poking around at Maslovs scale of needs. Which I don't see as a heiarchy in and of itself, in total.
I don't think he did either, but it's a great list or way to look at different areas.

Pretty tired.
Off to bed

TS