Does he like me?

quattlestrologyy

Hello hello!!

I've been trying to grasp horary over the past year and a half and am still learning so please bear with me!

There's a guy I've been dealing with for the last 6 months and things have been pretty good. With us both being air suns we haven't really discussed the emotional aspect of the connection just yet, but I plan on addressing it the next time we see each other in person. He's a gentleman and makes me feel super special and safe when we're together. But as of the last month or so he's been a bit hot and cold, sometimes too busy for us to see each other so it makes me wonder if he actually likes me or not ya know? His actions and how he talks to me will lead me to say yes but then he starts that distance stuff and i get a little thrown off. He's an Aquarius Sun & Mars, 8H Pisces Venus conjunct Saturn so i know he's not necessarily the most comfortable with expressing/processsing/accepting feelings involving love. And I'm a 12H sun moon and venus so clearly it takes a lot for me to open up LOL

With the Scorpio Ascendant, Mars is my main significator and Venus is his. They're in an applying conjunction in Leo I'd like to believe that he does. It's also fitting as he has a Leo ascendant and he truly embodies Leo energy.

If anyone has additional insight I would be super grateful. Don't be afraid to be honest!

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 38

waybread

So you're Mars, he's Venus. It looks like Venus applies to a nice conjunction with Mars, but just before it gets there, Saturn intervenes with an opposition. I would read that as a prohibition. Too bad.

Saturn is right on the cusp of your 4th house of home (IC) but it's his turned 10th house of career (MC).

Is there something about this workplace that does not condone overly chummy or romantic relationships among employees? Notably if one has a supervisory position relative to the other person?

quattlestrologyy

Interestingly enough, that was kind of the scenario when we met almost 6 years ago. We were working at a summer job and he had a higher-up position than I did but we rarely worked together. We found each other attractive and flirted a little but that was all until this past December.

We're in different fields so that wouldn't be the case. I will say that work has played an interesting part in things. I switched jobs two months ago, my old job schedule was all over the place which made seeing each other a little diffcult. He has a very great position at the company he works for at such a young age (25) so maybe that could be it? I've been feeling for a while that he may feel too overwhelmed with work or whatnot to want to push things to the next level. Which honestly I completely understand and can relate because I'm not exactly ready to be tied down yet, but I do want to make sure the guy isn't just looking at me like I'm a piece of meat ya know? LOL. Thank you for your response!

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Waybread's delineation and would further bolster the observation about work and the end of the matter:
-Moon translates light from him/Venus to Saturn, ruler of his turned 10th. So those are the two bodies that perfect in this matter, between him/ Venus and work/10th/Saturn.
-I also look to malefics Mars and Saturn on the angles, your 4th and his turned 4th: this doubly points to the end of the matter from both of your perspectives.

quattlestrologyy

I agree with Waybread's delineation and would further bolster the observation about work and the end of the matter:
-Moon translates light from him/Venus to Saturn, ruler of his turned 10th. So those are the two bodies that perfect in this matter, between him/ Venus and work/10th/Saturn.
-I also look to malefics Mars and Saturn on the angles, your 4th and his turned 4th: this doubly points to the end of the matter from both of your perspectives.

Forgive me if I sound dense, still grasping the entire concept and the correct terminology. What exactly does it mean that it points to the end of the matter from both our perspectives? That we've both accepted things for what they are, at least for the moment? Because that's where I currently am after contemplating for the last couple of days. He's reached out, we'll see each other on Thursday (7/8) and talk from there. Whatever happens...happens? (Trying to practice acceptane :D)

IleneK

Premium Member
Forgive me if I sound dense, still grasping the entire concept and the correct terminology. What exactly does it mean that it points to the end of the matter from both our perspectives? That we've both accepted things for what they are, at least for the moment? Because that's where I currently am after contemplating for the last couple of days. He's reached out, we'll see each other on Thursday (7/8) and talk from there. Whatever happens...happens? (Trying to practice acceptane :D)

I do not see you as dense; it's a good question.

To me, with both significators being malefic and on the angular cusp of each of your respective houses which signify the end of the matter, this suggests that you both will come to the conclusion that it is over, that it isn't working, not just one of you.
I am sorry for these challenging times and I wish you both well,

quattlestrologyy

It happens to the best of us, things just don't work out. At least it'll be mutually agreed upon. I appreciate your apology and well wishes and hope the same for you. As well as your time with my question! :)

*acceptance

quattlestrologyy

Here's a bit of an update in case anyone is interested, I know sometimes it's nice to have a follow-up regarding horary.

So I went over to his place Thursday and spent the night. Before we went to bed I initiated the "what in the world are we doing" conversation, fully prepared for whatever lol.

It went really well honestly. A lot better than I expected but that has more to do with my past rather than him. I told him that I'm not looking to jump into a marriage or extremely committed relationship at this point in life, but I am honest enough to know that I don't want what we have to be something just physical. And that if that's what he wanted we would have to place major boundaries and essentially completely change how we currently operate.

He was very attentive, receptive, and even apologetic for not initiating the conversation sooner, we both expressed how we just kinda were going with the flow of things lol (classic air sign), and of course in true Aquarius fashion, he said "ahh, feelings" at one point during the conversation. Yes, I called him out on it LOL.

He said that he sees me as more than someone he's just being physically intimate with, that our connection wouldn't be like this if that was how he saw/wanted things to be and that he's open to seeing how our connection grows and where it takes us, but he doesn't want to fully promise long term commitment because he's not too sure how long he may stay in our area, seeing as he was living out of the country before COVID. Which I appreciated much more than any form of him trying to fill my head with false promises or getting my hopes up just to keep me around. Maybe that's how the Saturn influence is playing out? Because if he did relocate it would be career-related.

Should anything change, I'll come back lol. Still being cautious but ultimately feeling a lot better now that things have been a bit clarified.