Could someone read my chart and explain some of the main things that stand out

Roosje

I have looked up everything about my individual placements & aspects but have trouble making sense of them together. If someone could give me some sort of information about the main aspects/placements in my chart that stand out to you, that would be amazing :)

Attachments

• Natal Chart.png
    Natal Chart.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 34

blackbery

Hello there,
With 3 planets in the 9th House ruled by :sagittarius:& Moon :sagittarius: there is a real Jupiter flair to your chart. Meaning, you are optimistic, lucky, enjoy travel, meeting foreigners & are open to new ideas.
There is pain in your life which you must take the time to heal from. With :chiron: placement, you can take the initiative & seek out ways to help yourself. There is likely coldness & strict upbringing. But as an adult, you can choose to be happy, what you want to do with your life. :saturn: placement often indicates marriage later in life and/or with an older/younger person.
Your home will bring you much joy & you could even work in real estate.

:smile:

I have looked up everything about my individual placements & aspects but have trouble making sense of them together. If someone could give me some sort of information about the main aspects/placements in my chart that stand out to you, that would be amazing :)

Roosje

I have a t-square between the sun, moon and mars and I think I also have one between the moon, mercury and mars. Do you know more about t-squares? and what it means? I have looked up stuff about t-squares but it is hard to find anything with the exact placements that I have. Thanks for your response by the way :)

Roosje

Hey Blackbery, thank you for your response!! Really helpful insights :) P.s I would love to be a writer; a screenwriter for films in particular, so it's nice of you to say that :)

xichuwangwai

The main aspects: Moon-Mercury-Nodes Grand Cross

The main placements: three planets in the 4th; three planets in the 9th

Roosje

The main aspects: Moon-Mercury-Nodes Grand Cross

The main placements: three planets in the 4th; three planets in the 9th

Hey xichuwangwai, thanks for your message :)

Do you have any information about these aspects/positions?

Especially the grand cross? Because I have no idea how to interpret an aspect like this myself. Thanks again for your reply :)

Roosje

do you have one or two t squares?

those could have important meaning they say difficult aspects are more significative

I have a t-square between the sun, moon and mars and I think I also have one between the moon, mercury and mars. Do you know more about t-squares? and what it means? I have looked up stuff about t-squares but it is hard to find anything with the exact placements that I have. Thanks for your response by the way :)