Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-04-2021, 05:47 PM

Life is going downhill, anything with my chart(s)?

My life is pretty much spiraling, my mom kicked me out (relationship with her has been rough for a while), I have to drop out and find another way to achieve higher education. I'm wondering if and when my situation will get better and if 2022 will be significantly positive.
Natal is on left, solar return is on right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natal_wheel.jpg (53.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png 2021 Solar return.png (101.8 KB, 5 views)

Unread 03-04-2021, 07:12 PM

Re: Life is going downhill, anything with my chart(s)?

You are only 16 years old (I know this from your Pluto), your mom can't kick you out. She has a moral and legal duty to raise you till you hit age of majority.
Unread 03-04-2021, 09:16 PM

She kicked me out and sent me to my dad. If my dad wasn't around she would have forced me to get emancipated or put me up for adoption. Will next year be better for me?

Last edited by insightlo; 03-04-2021 at 09:22 PM.
Unread 03-06-2021, 12:18 AM

You were born with Saturn in Cancer, which rules your home and family life, so I would predict your fair share of conflict in that area. Saturn also recently moved into Aquarius which is your Rising Sign, so you are likely going to be faced with all kinds of identity issues in terms of figuring out who you really are and what you want out of life.

And also, I always get flack for saying this, but Aries, you are a super quarrelsome sign. If you could learn to occasionally chill out more often people would find you easier to live with.

That is just my personal take on your chart.
The Following User Says Thank You to AstroPunter86 For This Useful Post:
insightlo (03-06-2021)
Unread 03-06-2021, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insightlo View Post
My life is pretty much spiraling, my mom kicked me out (relationship with her has been rough for a while), I have to drop out and find another way to achieve higher education. I'm wondering if and when my situation will get better and if 2022 will be significantly positive.
Natal is on left, solar return is on right.
These charts are not my favorites to read --prefer astro.com's-- but I'd say the next year will be difficult for your personal relationships and will bring even more changes on the home front. Like mentioned, you do have Saturn in Cancer singleton, as well as Moon conjunct Uranus so this is part of your natal promise. Saturn crossing the Descendant is always challenging so at this point it's about persevering through the hard times.
The Following User Says Thank You to sibylline For This Useful Post:
insightlo (03-07-2021)
Unread 03-07-2021, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
These charts are not my favorites to read --prefer astro.com's-- but I'd say the next year will be difficult for your personal relationships and will bring even more changes on the home front. Like mentioned, you do have Saturn in Cancer singleton, as well as Moon conjunct Uranus so this is part of your natal promise. Saturn crossing the Descendant is always challenging so at this point it's about persevering through the hard times.
In my chart can you see anything signifying issues with my mom? If so, can you specify? Or do I need to post my mom and I's synastry charts?

Last edited by insightlo; 03-07-2021 at 01:47 AM.

Tags
charts, downhill, life