Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-19-2014, 11:39 PM
milkywaygirl milkywaygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 468
rape by coersion/threat

i was recently raped by coercion/threat. i'm not looking to really discuss the incident in depth and am not looking for sympathy. i am curious what in my chart would indicate this. this is the second very negative sexual experience I have had this year. in fact all of my sexual experiences this year have been neutral to negative.

here is my chart with transits and progressions:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg current chart.jpg (86.7 KB, 50 views)

__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-20-2014, 12:13 AM
Marinka's Avatar
Marinka Marinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 1,739
Re: rape by coersion/threat

To do a better analysis,would need the date that the incident occurred.

In natal chart - the sign ruling the 1st house (you) is Jupiter which happens to reside in the 8th house (associated with manipulation, sex and so on). By itself, this would not explain what happened to you but, if you add in that your progressed moon was right on the cusp of the 8th (moon rules the 8th also) this is adding yet another interpretation of a "power" struggle with this situation. Saturn was sitting very close to the 12th house cusp (hidden/secrets) and could be adding some vulnerability here although, I would not exactly associate Saturn with vulnerability .. more so, disbelief at what happened or that a situation turned out as it did. Also, Jupiter was recently transiting the 8th house Jupiter position and it's actual position at the occurrence time might add more insight. In general, Jupiter adds more, sometimes to the point of overcapacity but, hard to tell if the meaning here would be challenging without the exact dates ....

You might also want to do a solar arc, they can sometimes add more clarity to the events.


edited to add ... you might also want to read about the natal angles of inconjuncts that you have between Mars/Jupiter and Moon/Pluto.



__________________


Astrology is all about prediction ....

Last edited by Marinka; 10-20-2014 at 12:16 AM. Reason: added inconjuncts
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-20-2014, 12:16 AM
milkywaygirl milkywaygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 468
Re: rape by coersion/threat

It was yesterday.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Marinka's Avatar
Marinka Marinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 1,739
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkywaygirl View Post
It was yesterday.
Jupiter leaving the 8th -- I have noticed that when heavy planets move form one house to another, there are usually significant events that mark the passing. In this case, Jupiter was moving from the 8th to the 9th - it was almost exact ...

This is not to say that this will happen every time that Jupiter moves from the 8th to the 9th, in this case, there are are other angles which I noted in the previous post that come together to create situations.
__________________


Astrology is all about prediction ....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-20-2014, 04:35 AM
unique_astrology's Avatar
unique_astrology unique_astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,021
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Assuming you are still in location from where you posted previously.

Square to relocated MC is at 265°34'. Transit Mars late on Oct 18th was at 264°05', within 1 and 1/2 degrees.

Nadir (not IC) of relocated secondary progressed chart is 263°08'. Transit Mars late on Oct 18th was at 264°05', within 1 degree.

There are other aspects at play and other charts but as a Mars transit to chart angles is appropriate I will just post this information.

Last edited by unique_astrology; 10-20-2014 at 05:43 AM. Reason: data correction
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-20-2014, 04:58 AM
milkywaygirl milkywaygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 468
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique_astrology View Post
Assuming you are still in location from where you posted previously.

Square to relocated MC is at 265°34'. Transit Mars late on Oct 18th was at 264°05', within 1/2 degree.

Nadir (not IC) of relocated secondary progressed chart is 263°08'. Transit Mars late on Oct 18th was at 264°05', within 1 degree.

There are other aspects at play and other charts but as a Mars transit to chart angles is appropriate I will just post this information.
interesting. the individual who did this to me is a sag sun (mars is transiting through sag). his natal pluto squares my natal venus. nn, mercury, venus and sun are transiting his natal pluto (23 degrees).
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 10-20-2014, 04:28 PM
milkywaygirl milkywaygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 468
Re: rape by coersion/threat

thank you wayfarer.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 10-21-2014, 02:04 AM
dhundhun's Avatar
dhundhun dhundhun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,458
Re: rape by coersion/threat

As title says, coercion and threat, progressed Venus is in opposition to progressed Saturn (in elevation). This is sort of worst aspects for suppression/coercion/threat, next only to between the same natal one.

At times stress is released through the sextile/trine aspect. The progressed Chiron in 5th happen have that aspect. Due to nature or 5th house and Chiron in 5th house easing of stress happened that way.

As you might be aware, Chiron tend to leave scar, difficult to heal.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 10-21-2014, 02:37 AM
milkywaygirl milkywaygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 468
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
Hi milklywaygirl
Your aspects of sexual abuse are quite strong. Your vertex is square to Pluto. This shows that instinctual and unconscious dynamics have always “run” through you. the impulse for abuse comes from the eros/psyche conjunction square to Pluto and opposed to the vertex.this aspect shows that the men you attract often have a darker side than you think.
With the orcus/nessus midpoint conjunct the vertex, you likely had an abusive childhood as the eros/psyche dynamic shows these tensions stretching back to your childhood.
There were a couple of transits to this recently.
The node has been square your vertex beginning in early September and has been in orb since then. And the node conjunct with square Pluto on November 11th. So these malefic aspects have been around you for a while.

On the 19th of October the venus/Uranus midpoint was conjunct the antivertex. Coupled with the node transit ,this is the likely trigger that resulted in your rape. Mercury was in orb of the north node so this is probably why verbal coercion was involved.
The sun/Uranus midpoint had been conjunct the antivertex on the 17th of October so the period of the 17th to 19th was quite psychically strong

rahu
hi rahu, thank you for this. i did not suffer any sexual abuse as a child, i was actually very sexually precocious and pressured my first boyfriend into sex at a young age. i was quite sexually pushy with men and was accused by another early boyfriend of only liking him for sex. i took the virginities of several boys and really pushed the limits of others - sometimes probably a bit too much. i believe i have scared more than a few men (and women) in bed. its not like i set out do so, but i do have a very raw, deep and powerful edge to my sexuality that I have always wondered about. (just to add, i do not consider myself bisexual, but i have slept with several women. i have never understood this about myself. in those instances, i took on a very dominating role)

i have had a lot of sexual experiences of all kinds, and when i say all kinds i mean All Kinds. I was always the aggressor and initiator. this has really tapered off in the past 5 years however, as after having so many sexual experiences, i find myself desirous only of sexual experiences that are extremely meaningful. i relay this information here because i think it has something to do with this configuration that you have mentioned, i will do some reading about it.

i definitely have attracted men who turned out to have a darker edge to them, however theirs never matched mine. i have noticed that i bring out dark desires in men, and i let it flow in the moment, and they often get afraid of what the sexual act becomes - and then they turn it around on me and say, "you want this, you like this". but all i'm really doing is channeling their own desires. the thing that excites me the most sexually is seeing a man tap into his most primal self and explore his own darkness/primality (if thats a word).

how do you see this as relating to that configuration of vertex/pluto/psyche/eros?

thank you for your read, lots of food for thought!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 10-21-2014, 02:50 AM
milkywaygirl milkywaygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 468
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhundhun View Post
As title says, coercion and threat, progressed Venus is in opposition to progressed Saturn (in elevation). This is sort of worst aspects for suppression/coercion/threat, next only to between the same natal one.

At times stress is released through the sextile/trine aspect. The progressed Chiron in 5th happen have that aspect. Due to nature or 5th house and Chiron in 5th house easing of stress happened that way.

As you might be aware, Chiron tend to leave scar, difficult to heal.
hi dhundhun, thank you for your reply! i did not notice the relationship between prog venus and prog saturn.

i have been pondering this event since it happened, and waiting to see if trauma would result. curiously, i actually feel the opposite, i feel kind of empowered, which i think is indicated by tr north node on my natal pluto in 11 (i have always thought of the 5th as the love we give, and the 11th as the love we would like to receive). earlier in the year i had a very negative sexual experience that left me quite scarred emotionally, and i suffered from psychosomatic illnesses for several months. when this current incident occurred, i was in a car with a man (who was drunk, high and unstable), who was basically threatening to shoot another person if i did not have sex with him. i was about to exit the car when he pulled out a gun, cocked it, looked at it, and put it back in the driver side door. in that moment i realized that i had a choice: i could either run for it and risk getting shot, or i could just have sex with him and avoid a potentially disasterous situation. i chose to have sex with him. i think that making that decision and taking control of the situation and not remaining powerless saved me from trauma.

over the past few days i have been scanning my inner self, and i dont feel anything about this incident. i said to myself, no one will take my happiness, the way my happiness was taken away from me that other time (earlier in the year) - and i believed it.

this has created a very profound shift in me i think. i have always had issues around giving my power away to others, and depending on significant others to fulfill me (pluto 11th house - the love i would like to receive - its like a bottomless pit that can never be filled by anyone). now i see that no one can take my power away from me, no matter what they do, and i can fulfill myself.

it is quite a profound realization.
__________________


Last edited by milkywaygirl; 10-21-2014 at 02:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-21-2014, 03:01 AM
dhundhun's Avatar
dhundhun dhundhun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,458
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkywaygirl View Post
... i chose ...
As aspects indicated, it was your choice to overcome the situation. Good to know, that it did not leave its effects, despite the nature of Chiron.

Edit: On the second thought, this did hurt you first time. Chiron provides maturity (makes teacher), and that helped you in this time with empowerment.

Progressed aspects will be active for few months. I hope for the best and hope that other transits don't trigger them again.

Good luck.

Last edited by dhundhun; 10-21-2014 at 03:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 10-21-2014, 03:05 AM
milkywaygirl milkywaygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 468
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhundhun View Post
As aspects indicated, it was your choice to overcome the situation. Good to know, that it did not leave its effects, despite the nature of Chiron.

Progressed aspects will be active for few months. I hope for the best and hope that other transits don't trigger them again.

Good luck.
thanks! i'm planning to be extra extra careful with who i keep company with, and where I go!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 10-21-2014, 05:03 PM
Marinka's Avatar
Marinka Marinka is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Westwood, MA
Posts: 1,739
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Also, I missed this earlier - transiting Pluto is moving from the 1st to the 2nd - it's almost exact on the 2nd cusp. It would be expected if the birth time is accurate and therefore the cusps, that some event associated with Pluto would impact you (1st house) and what you value (2nd house) with this movement.

__________________


Astrology is all about prediction ....
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 10-22-2014, 11:46 PM
milkywaygirl milkywaygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 468
Re: rape by coersion/threat

I just wanted to summarize the observations of the very kind contributors to this thread, and see if i can rope it all together...:

transiting pluto recently moved from 1st to 2nd

transiting north node conjunct natal pluto, square natal vertex, and sextile natal neptune

transiting mars square mc/ic axis


pr moon about to enter 8th house, moon rules 8th

pr venus opposed pr saturn and pr pluto by declination

pr saturn opposed pr venus
pr saturn trine pr chiron



so if we think of the transits influencing the external events, we have the north node acting on pluto, vertex and neptune, challenging the way that pluto operates (with neptunes support), and asking pluto to evolve through a fated (vertex) encounter. both north node and vertex can indicate a meeting with another person who exercises an important influence on the native. the quncunx from natal pluto to natal moon indicates that moon/emotions will ultimately be changed. as moon is ruled by neptune, the support from neptune is strong and helpful in smoothing out the "jarringness" of pluto.

mars is the trigger, activating the mc/ic axis and bringing the event into reality.

the internal changes are indicated by the progressions, so emotionally (moon), the focus is about to change to a deeper level of interaction with others (8th). then we have pr saturn and pr pluto conjunct by declination, indicating a purposefulness, a paring down to the essentials, and this is opposed by venus. so this conjunction by declination is asking venus to pare down its focus and refine itself. venus is natally in the 2nd of values, and pluto has just moved into the second by transit, so we could say that an internal shift may occur about how one will value ones self.

the trine from pr chiron to pr saturn acts as the spigot in this case (or could have been a stopper)... but in my case i feel that i was able to heal myself quickly and easily. thanks chiron!
__________________


Last edited by milkywaygirl; 10-23-2014 at 12:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 10-25-2014, 10:53 PM
sasa62's Avatar
sasa62 sasa62 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: currently Cardiff, UK
Posts: 320
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkywaygirl View Post
hi rahu, thank you for this. i did not suffer any sexual abuse as a child, i was actually very sexually precocious and pressured my first boyfriend into sex at a young age. i was quite sexually pushy with men and was accused by another early boyfriend of only liking him for sex. i took the virginities of several boys and really pushed the limits of others - sometimes probably a bit too much. i believe i have scared more than a few men (and women) in bed. its not like i set out do so, but i do have a very raw, deep and powerful edge to my sexuality that I have always wondered about. (just to add, i do not consider myself bisexual, but i have slept with several women. i have never understood this about myself. in those instances, i took on a very dominating role)

i have had a lot of sexual experiences of all kinds, and when i say all kinds i mean All Kinds. I was always the aggressor and initiator. this has really tapered off in the past 5 years however, as after having so many sexual experiences, i find myself desirous only of sexual experiences that are extremely meaningful. i relay this information here because i think it has something to do with this configuration that you have mentioned, i will do some reading about it.

i definitely have attracted men who turned out to have a darker edge to them, however theirs never matched mine. i have noticed that i bring out dark desires in men, and i let it flow in the moment, and they often get afraid of what the sexual act becomes - and then they turn it around on me and say, "you want this, you like this". but all i'm really doing is channeling their own desires. the thing that excites me the most sexually is seeing a man tap into his most primal self and explore his own darkness/primality (if thats a word).

how do you see this as relating to that configuration of vertex/pluto/psyche/eros?

thank you for your read, lots of food for thought!

Do you have similar experiences around 1998-2000? if you do not, specify what was in this period was important.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 10-25-2014, 11:22 PM
milkywaygirl milkywaygirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 468
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasa62 View Post
Do you have similar experiences around 1998-2000? if you do not, specify what was in this period was important.
hmm.. that was around the time i moved out and was living on my own. nothing similar to this experience occurred at that time. actually wait, i did have an older man coerce me into a sexual act that i wasn't comfortable with, but i wasn't traumatized by it or anything. i still do remember it vividly however, so it left a lasting impression. that would have been 2001 i believe. i was very sexually pushy and sexually active during that time.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 10-26-2014, 05:54 PM
sasa62's Avatar
sasa62 sasa62 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: currently Cardiff, UK
Posts: 320
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkywaygirl View Post
hmm.. that was around the time i moved out and was living on my own. nothing similar to this experience occurred at that time. actually wait, i did have an older man coerce me into a sexual act that i wasn't comfortable with, but i wasn't traumatized by it or anything. i still do remember it vividly however, so it left a lasting impression. that would have been 2001 i believe. i was very sexually pushy and sexually active during that time.
I assumed it was already existed period like this, and again I was right.

One Russian astrologer was exploring cases of rape. And all natal chart had connection between Ma and Mo, especially square.

That was reason why I firstly looked in your Ma and Mo.

Seemingly they have no points of contact, but that was not true.

The link between Mo and Ma is your So.

so I looked for the previous period in your life like the present period. Your answer is proof that I am right.

I will continue later..

sorry for my englisg
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 10-27-2014, 03:18 PM
ashriia's Avatar
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,089
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasa62 View Post
I assumed it was already existed period like this, and again I was right.

One Russian astrologer was exploring cases of rape. And all natal chart had connection between Ma and Mo, especially square.

That was reason why I firstly looked in your Ma and Mo.

Seemingly they have no points of contact, but that was not true.

The link between Mo and Ma is your So.

so I looked for the previous period in your life like the present period. Your answer is proof that I am right.

I will continue later..

sorry for my englisg

Moon, Mars and by So do you mean Sa =Saturn?

Just trying to follow your train of thought in this post.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 10-27-2014, 03:55 PM
sasa62's Avatar
sasa62 sasa62 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: currently Cardiff, UK
Posts: 320
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
Moon, Mars and by So do you mean Sa =Saturn?

Just trying to follow your train of thought in this post.
Sorry..

i mean So = Sun
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sasa62 For This Useful Post:
ashriia (10-27-2014)
  #20  
Unread 10-27-2014, 05:03 PM
Shanti's Avatar
Shanti Shanti is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 388
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Quote:
this has created a very profound shift in me i think. i have always had issues around giving my power away to others, and depending on significant others to fulfill me (pluto 11th house - the love i would like to receive - its like a bottomless pit that can never be filled by anyone). now i see that no one can take my power away from me, no matter what they do, and i can fulfill myself.
Namaste

You are born on an South node eclipse day.

The particular eclipse opposing Saturn.
Eclipse in 4th house of roots, nurturing and upbringing.
(In 'whole sign houses' or in 'equal houses' as well)
This creates some unpredictable condition in your upbringing,
and is a challenge to the sun and moon principle in the chart.
The core identity and your emotional self.

Finding good ways of nurturing yourself emotionally may be a good step.

What is the pain in yourself that is sort of externalised in these
episodes in Life that presenting itself to you. What is the healing
psychologically that are needed now ?

Additionally the 12th house in vedic astrology have to do with sex.
As 12th house is "bed pleasures" transiting Saturn over Uranus in
your 12th house may also reflect the event besides the other aspects mentioned by others.

Last edited by Shanti; 10-27-2014 at 05:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 10-28-2014, 05:10 PM
sasa62's Avatar
sasa62 sasa62 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: currently Cardiff, UK
Posts: 320
Re: rape by coersion/threat

Each contact Ma and Mo denotes a kind of "emotional harm" I do not know whether this is a good word, but you will understand what I Mean

and in this case is same. The only difference is that this conjunction exists across the Sun.

Mars is penetration, knife, Moon is soul, emotions.

Since it is a conjunction, which is a neutral aspect, (depending on the type of planets in conjunction), and for reasons no is done via the sun, so this aspect is not as difficult as usual when these two planets come together.

but certainly the nature of the two planets must be reflected in some way.

This is the reason why milkywaygirl loves coarseness, because it attracts brutality and penetration, and even somehow likes inflicting pain, or to himself or others, and sometimes it can happen that sustains harsh attack on themselves. Especially in certain periods of time when heavy planets trigger Sun or Saturn because Saturn is part of this constellation...

Sorry for my english
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
coersion or threat, rape

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.