It's all about Baby

Antikythera Mechanism

Dear Astrologers,
I have a question that intrests me. As an astrologer and soon to be husband, I am going to get married this month. We want to have a child and we like to have the Baby somewhere in the months of late September to almost the last week of October. Our goal is get get going ASAP!
I have a program (Solar Fire) that I can see what would be a great date astrologically, but I am concerned for Saturn to close to the Sun thus aspecting incorrectly.
I looked at 2009 and it looks better. I was wondering what is a good time to have Baby and for it to be a "Libra Baby" Talk about a "Planned Birth" !!!!:)

Thank you so MUCH for any advice you might have!
A.M.

starlink

Hello AM, what is wrong with a sextile between Sun and Saturn? I dont see this as close to the Sun. Planning a baby this way is very difficult. You will see, that it will not be exactly there where you want it . If you want a Libra baby, plan for a day which falls at the beginning of the sign, so starting aroung 22 of September, because a first baby can sometimes come 2 weeks late!! That way you are still in Libra, even if the baby would be born around 15 October or just before the 23rd. Even so, how do you know your wife will conceive exactly 9 month before the 22nd of September? If you ask me, it is impossible to really get it right unless you have artificial insimination. But good luck to you both anyways! Starlink