Review Your Favourite Youtube Astrologers

dioskouris

Account Closed
Who else watches Youtube astrologers? I find them rather informative at times, and being a visual, aural person, sometimes I prefer watching videos on the opinions of astrologers. There are three that I watch on occasion:

KRS Channel
  • I used to watch him a lot, But after moving away from the Vedic system, not so much. Sometimes he uses a lot of big Indian words which loses me. It's a turn off, because there are times I have no idea what he is saying. But when it comes to general things like Rising signs, Sun signs, Moon signs, etc., I've found him very informative.

Lada Duncheva
  • Definity very nice to look at (my apologies). She's very informative, and I enjoy her videos. She doesn't bog you down too much with Vedic technicalities so she is easier to understand, although she is sometimes not as articulate, perhaps due to her (albeit, very sexy) Bulgarian accent

Alyssa Sharpe
  • My favourite out of the three. She explains things in a very matter of fact way that is understandable by anyone. On top of it, she's very humorous, a BIG plus. My only issue is her take on astrology is laced with apparent subjectivity and an apparently lack of some very highly technical information. She comes across as an amateur than as a scholar of astrology, but she makes no qualms about it, and at least her videos aren't misleading.

Last edited:

The Ram

I agree, Lada Ducheva is quite attractive. I like her videos too. I watched one of hers on planets conjunct the SN just the other day.

Another one of my favorite youtube astrologers is Carl Boudreau, he puts up videos on monthly astrological influences.

dioskouris

Account Closed
I agree, Lada Ducheva is quite attractive. I like her videos too. I watched one of hers on planets conjunct the SN just the other day.

Another one of my favorite youtube astrologers is Carl Boudreau, he puts up videos on monthly astrological influences.

Never heard of him, I'll check him out. One of the reasons I created this thread is to help exhibit more astrologers on youtube.

The_Saturnian

Kelly Rosano is quite a lively lady with a lot of interesting things to say. Especially when she says something like "...and that's your forecast for the month/year of XXXXX Leo. Enjoy it! & remember Leo you rock!!!" :D. I find her explanations quite detailed and analogical. It is easy for a beginner - intermediate level person to appreciate how aspects, transits etc. effect us by watching her videos.

Another valuable contributor is Diana Garland. She is very straight to the point, and has an 'easy going' way of explaining things and brings with her an abundance of experience she can draw from. I particularly find her to be a very pleasant person to listen to, especially in times of distress.

Finally I came across another woman lately who is also quite experienced. Her name is Laura (not sure of her surname). Her website is LiveVisionZ.com. Since I study palmistry/chiromancy on and off, I've tried to read her face and besides being quite a stunning attractive woman if I may so, she radiates tremendous spiritual energy from her face. Coincidently she is a psychic and a powerful one too. At her website, she has written a fairly lengthy account of her history of being a psychic, how she got into astrology and how this psychic power ran in her mother's side of her family. Quite elementary! P.S. She has Chiron, Sun and I think Mercury (from memory) in her 8th house. No wonder she's in tune with the stars.

dioskouris

Account Closed
Kelly Rosano is quite a lively lady with a lot of interesting things to say. Especially when she says something like "...and that's your forecast for the month/year of XXXXX Leo. Enjoy it! & remember Leo you rock!!!" :D. I find her explanations quite detailed and analogical. It is easy for a beginner - intermediate level person to appreciate how aspects, transits etc. effect us by watching her videos.

Another valuable contributor is Diana Garland. She is very straight to the point, and has an 'easy going' way of explaining things and brings with her an abundance of experience she can draw from. I particularly find her to be a very pleasant person to listen to, especially in times of distress.

Finally I came across another woman lately who is also quite experienced. Her name is Laura (not sure of her surname). Her website is LiveVisionZ.com. Since I study palmistry/chiromancy on and off, I've tried to read her face and besides being quite a stunning attractive woman if I may so, she radiates tremendous spiritual energy from her face. Coincidently she is a psychic and a powerful one too. At her website, she has written a fairly lengthy account of her history of being a psychic, how she got into astrology and how this psychic power ran in her mother's side of her family. Quite elementary! P.S. She has Chiron, Sun and I think Mercury (from memory) in her 8th house. No wonder she's in tune with the stars.

Yes I know of Laura from LiveVisionZ.com. Yes she has quite a stunning face, it would be interesting what you have to "read" from her. I am more familiar with her website however.

Moog

dioskouris said:
I used to watch him a lot. I but after moving away from the Vedic system, not so much. Sometimes he uses a lot of big Indian words which loses me. It's a turn off, because there are times I have no idea what he is saying.

He has a strange way of pronouncing certain words, which probably doesn't help.

He calls the Navamsa 'Nimancha'

'Signifactor' instead of Significator

Karaka becomes 'Karka', easily confused with Karka which is also a term for the sign Cancer.

I'd read an introductory book on Jyotish, it's easier to pick up the terms.

The_Saturnian

Karaka becomes 'Karka', easily confused with Karka which is also a term for the sign Cancer.

I'd read an introductory book on Jyotish, it's easier to pick up the terms.

'En-nergy' instead of energy.

dioskouris

Account Closed

I've noticed that when she speaks of the Lunar Nodes she equates the Houses to signs. For example, "Rahu in 5th House or Leo".

What is your take on that?

The Ram

I've noticed that when she speaks of the Lunar Nodes she equates the Houses to signs. For example, "Rahu in 5th House or Leo".

What is your take on that?
Doesn't bother me. I find a lot of modern astrologers do this in books or online. They correspond nicely imo, so a planet in the house or sign act prettty similar.

For instace my Ketu is in Sag in the 5th house and my fathers is in Leo (not sure of the house). Trying to become less ego driven (Leo/5th) is definitely a prominent theme in both of our lives.

VenusS

KRSchannel ofcourse.
This guy explains vedic astrology plus makes us laugh in his videos durng boring lectures xD
MR.kapiel is awesome really :)

dioskouris

Account Closed
Doesn't bother me. I find a lot of modern astrologers do this in books or online. They correspond nicely imo, so a planet in the house or sign act prettty similar.

For instace my Ketu is in Sag in the 5th house and my fathers is in Leo (not sure of the house). Trying to become less ego driven (Leo/5th) is definitely a prominent theme in both of our lives.

Your father has the opposite of what I have (Rahu in Aries in 5th).

I have Sun in 7th house. I often wondered if my Sun would give off a Libra energy, so I watch myself. It's seems true, I very relationship oriented. I also have Moon in the 5th house, and I observe that I have an emotional need to be the centre of attention. If I'm not being paid attention I literally start pouting. It's probably what has driven me into performance arts.

ashriia

I love Diana Garland's channel. I began delving into astrology further because of her, back in 2009 or so. She is my favorite astrologer on youtube. Though her channel is specifically focused on forecasts mostly. She has a very healing way about her, and her voice, yep- very pleasant to listen to. I'm not into all the 'gimmicky' astrologers on youtube. She seems real.

ashriia

He also repeats words, or confirms them in just about every sentence. or something like that.

his channel is a great resource for those that are unfamiliar with Vedic astrology, I've certainly learned quite a bit from his channel. but I like his dog, more than him. :whistling:

akshat005

Pandit R.K. Sharma and Lada Duncheva are really very good astrologer, in my opinion they should get a complete 5 stars.

Last edited:

Ranglobal

Who else watches Youtube astrologers? I find them rather informative at times, and being a visual, aural person, sometimes I prefer watching videos on the opinions of astrologers. There are three that I watch on occasion:

KRS Channel
  • I used to watch him a lot, But after moving away from the Vedic system, not so much. Sometimes he uses a lot of big Indian words which loses me. It's a turn off, because there are times I have no idea what he is saying. But when it comes to general things like Rising signs, Sun signs, Moon signs, etc., I've found him very informative.

Lada Duncheva
  • Definity very nice to look at (my apologies). She's very informative, and I enjoy her videos. She doesn't bog you down too much with Vedic technicalities so she is easier to understand, although she is sometimes not as articulate, perhaps due to her (albeit, very sexy) Bulgarian accent

Alyssa Sharpe
  • My favourite out of the three. She explains things in a very matter of fact way that is understandable by anyone. On top of it, she's very humorous, a BIG plus. My only issue is her take on astrology is laced with apparent subjectivity and an apparently lack of some very highly technical information. She comes across as an amateur than as a scholar of astrology, but she makes no qualms about it, and at least her videos aren't misleading.
KRS has positive points:

1) Good presentation.
2) Clear words & topic and very good treatment of the topic.
3) Rich in content
4) Proper explanation of most topics.

Negative

1) Poor knowledge of Sanskrit & Hindi which leads to mispronunciations like "Nimansha" for Navansha or Navamansha, "Dhhasha" for Dasha and so many.
2) He contradicts in some later videos against his own earlier videos like the one on gemstones. In 2 earlier videos he condemned Gemstone as remedy and in later videos he went on explaining & recommending Gemstones as remedy!! He himself keeps changing gemstones worn by himself with no explanation.

Ranglobal

KRS has positive points:

1) Good presentation.
2) Clear words & topic and very good treatment of the topic.
3) Rich in content
4) Proper explanation of most topics.

Negative

1) Poor knowledge of Sanskrit & Hindi which leads to mispronunciations like "Nimansha" for Navansha or Navamansha, "Dhhasha" for Dasha and so many.
2) He contradicts in some later videos against his own earlier videos like the one on gemstones. In 2 earlier videos he condemned Gemstone as remedy and in later videos he went on explaining & recommending Gemstones as remedy!! He himself keeps changing gemstones worn by himself with no explanation.
Lada Duncheva:

Very beautiful lady and an eye feast to watch. I believe most people find it difficult to concentrate on what she says and ignore what she says because of her beautiful looks and charming speech.

She is too superficial on the subject and presents little content in each of her videos. But I like watching her being an eye-feast.

dioskouris

Account Closed
Anyone ever watched Alyssa Sharpe? She dumbs things down a lot without making you seem ignorant. Plus I like her funny personality.

The_Saturnian

I did try watch her once. Her history as to how she got into was interesting. But I don't particularly follow her forecasts. They're not very appealing to me.