Should I attend school in a different country for a year?

SteamyWeenie

i'll be living completely off of my own funding for a year in some foreign country where the school won't even cover the expenses for my projects.

(this is my first horary question so if im not doing it right, please excuse me)

it's film school.. the school had semi bad reviews online from other peers.
I attended the convention during the new moon in pisces yesterday and if it helps any the lady that was in charge of it all was an early virgo. (i have a virgo south node)

it'll be a HUGE leap for me to take.. not to mention expensive.

should i? im thinking of perhaps going for screenwriting or directing.. or knocking it all together and going for acting. (yeah, i know.. its like adding another one to the millions.. but acting sounds fun..)

anywho, lets turn this horary question into a short life/career path advice forum.. anyone?
i dont know squat about horary so i cant tell you what i think of it all but i thought and actually sent a mssg to a non working email asking about this around 2pm-ish. location? ummm miami. and..... um,yeah.

natal: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/ktownqban062/1235191878.jpg

Last edited:

SteamyWeenie

btw guys, after someone suggested reading some article about horary, i figure i should let anyone know who might be reading this one as well... i have NOOO clue how to go about reading an horary chart question. AT ALL!

natal astrology is something diff...

i figured i'd kind of be able to understand and make my own analysis based on how any replies went after reading the chart...

eek! sorry :^/

archergirl

Okay, I'll give you a hint. You'll need to look at the 1st house (you), the 9th house (higher education AND overseas) and see what the Moon is doing, to start off with.

Try that first.

AG:)

PS. I'd recommend you sign in to Astrodienst as a guest and create a horary chart there. Use Regiomontanus houses, preferably. Could you please upload the chart as a thumbnail? We don't need your natal chart...and that format is totally unreadable.

Cheers.

SteamyWeenie

ugh i totally couldnt work astro.com but thnks! :D

i went to astrolabe instead. so well.. i asked the question to an astrologer at 2:56 but not horary wise.. i asked the horary question at 3:56.. so asc is either cancer or leo... and venus totally gettin it on in aries. 9th house.. i would like to say yes, that its favorable but i dont know how strong to take venus into acct.

the moon is in conjunction to uranus so... that sounds very rocky to me.. hmm but the ascendants ruler is in pisces along w the moon... honestly, i cant make heads or tails out of this.

and a quick sidenot: at 11:22 today i wondered if i should attend an art gallery thing today and if i'll be allowed in once i get there..? how would i go about reading that?

im totally throwing u for a spin huh archer girl?
lol......

Attachments

• stand.gif
    stand.gif
    14.6 KB · Views: 18
  • hor.gif
    hor.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 26

archergirl

Hang on, have you already asked this question of an astrologer? Did they do a horary chart?

The thing with horary is that you need an exact time. Horary is very precise. It is also not for 'just wondering' questions; in other words, it is not a tool for planning your day.

Since you are an absolute beginner I would recommend sticking to the ONE important, burning question you are wanting to know, create a chart for that question, and that question only; and then learn how to read it, before diving in and asking question after question. Horary isn't the same thing as the Magic 8-Ball. :)

You also need to be clear about what it is you are asking; in this school question, are you worried about the school, or are you worried about the money? Again, horary is very precise and the person who asks the question needs to have a sharp, clear mental focus on the question; they usually get the best answers.

AG:)

SteamyWeenie

LMAO! 8 ball? i was hoping so. i asked an astrologer who never replied... (HA!) i then sent an email to another one that was returned by mailer demon so no. no one made a chart for it.

the school? im wondering if it will be favorable. if career and success wise at the end of the year, will i be satisfied or if i should perhaps reevaluate this school thing and go down a different more convenient path that might soon be clear as day to me? is foreign travel favorable? or is a long distance move favorable? (i think a yr is considered a move)

i cant help but think natal astrology wise which is why i suck at this right now. all i can think of is explaining it in a neptunian way... ex. is neptune sh!ttin me in my 10th and perhaps that pluto in my 9th is just fuelin the fire?... u understand? :59:

EDIT: currently reading this http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson1/lesson1.html

Last edited: