Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

An alternative president might have done something even worse: goaded Iran in the same way but more smoothly, and gotten more buy in from the American people.

As it is, anti-war protests have already exploded all over the country, and they're as much protests against Trump as against war. Now, a more rational president might not have done this in the first place, but if they did, and if they were better liked by the American people, it wouldn't be quite as easy to get that many people protesting that fast. People might oppose the war, but if most of the people who are against the war voted for the president, it's not the same level of protest.

But any war Trump starts is going to be a very hard sell. More than half of Americans strongly disapproved of him even before he did this. And this kind of war will never have much support. It's not like there was a Pearl Harbor or 9/11 to stir people up this time. Even people who aren't necessarily opposed to war in general are likely to oppose this one in great numbers.

It’s refreshing to hear an unbiased opinion of Trump and to say basically that he’s no better or worse than any other president, perhaps better because he is more honest in his ruthlessness. I personally dislike people who wear a mask and hide their true motives, that’s probably why I tolerate him even though he’s done horrible things like separate Mexican children from their parents etc.

It’s not been as widely reported but just before Xmas the Iranians killed an American ‘employee,’ he wasn’t a general or a diplomat but he was an ambassador of some sort, although I’m sure that wasn’t the real reason for taking out that Iranian General but it could be used as a selling point to start a war because Iran is just as aggressive.

The problem I have is why people are against war, as if it could be stopped. If a terrorist attacked US or UK soil, everyone would feel safer when that terrorist is taken down and killed, just like the recent London Bridge knife attack when the terrorist was shot by police. Jeremy Corbyn said the terrorist should have been put on trial instead and he was treated like a coward by the biased press. If anyone is against war then they should also agree that home terrorists shouldn’t be killed but sent to trial instead, could they say that if they were attacked?

Plus i think war is a mindset where you look at the bigger picture whereas thinking about saving innocent civilians is looking at people as individuals. I can see the need for both mindsets but from a war perspective, you do need to take the enemy by surprise and weaken them, which is what the USA has done by killing a key Iranian figure.

I just don’t think the world is conscious enough to stop war, we all have violence within ourselves still, at home and in our everyday lives. Until humanity has all reached a fifth dimension level of consciousness then war will happen because we are at war with ourselves still.

Animals are a modern day slave trade, children are taken from their mothers and killed if they’re not considered useful, while the mother’s make a noise pining for their children back, baby calves shot in the head because they can’t produce milk, the female calves artificially inseminated (ie raped) so their bodies produce milk and the cycle repeated until they can no longer bare children and then they are killed and sold as beef.

But the propaganda is that dairy cows wear Jersey bells and there is such a thing as organic or high welfare slaughter and animals are free to roam in green fields, somehow suggesting that there is such a thing as humane slaughter. And I bet you these anti war protesters go home and cook a nice big steak, feeling happy that they are peaceful creatures.

No, the world consciousness is not ready to stop war until humans stop all the hypocrisy.

Last edited:

david starling

Ugh sorry for the long reply I’ve no idea why I’m going through this phase just now.

Could be the upcoming Jan. 10th-12th configuration in :capricorn:, in addition to :uranus: stationing Direct in :taurus:. Premonitions.

For me, it's especially significant because so much is happening in the tropical Age Window, which is only 34 minutes 25 seconds shy of including all of Capricorn this year. A world-changing astrological situation.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Could be the upcoming Jan. 10th-12th configuration in :capricorn:, in addition to :uranus: stationing Direct in :taurus:. Premonitions.

For me, it's especially significant because so much is happening in the tropical Age Window, which is only 34 minutes 25 seconds shy of including all of Capricorn this year. A world-changing astrological situation.

So with regards to your post a page earlier too, does that mean the age of Aquarius has begun or is 34 minutes away from beginning?

JUPITERASC

So with regards to your post a page earlier too, does that mean the age of Aquarius has begun or is 34 minutes away from beginning?
Ocasio Cortez

Just Explained EXACTLY Why
The Democratic Party Is Over, Slams Biden And The Democrats :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bJjVNnmXGI

An alternative president might have done something even worse:
goaded Iran in the same way but more smoothly, and
gotten more buy in from the American people.

As it is, anti-war protests have already exploded all over the country, and they're as much protests against Trump as against war. Now, a more rational president might not have done this in the first place, but if they did, and if they were better liked by the American people, it wouldn't be quite as easy to get that many people protesting that fast. People might oppose the war, but if most of the people who are against the war voted for the president, it's not the same level of protest.

But any war Trump starts is going to be a very hard sell. More than half of Americans strongly disapproved of him even before he did this. And this kind of war will never have much support. It's not like there was a Pearl Harbor or 9/11 to stir people up this time. Even people who aren't necessarily opposed to war in general are likely to oppose this one in great numbers.

david starling

There's nutation involved, due to the Moon swinging the time of Earth's Perihelion back and forth. The True location is from year to year, and this year it's as close as it can get to moving the Age Window towards Aquarius until 2033, when it l be less than 30 minutes away....The Mean location is the average value, with Direct-motion towards Aquarius at the steady rate of 1.07 minutes per year, and ingressing Aquarius in the year 2149. The current Mean location is 28 degrees 47 minutes Capricorn.

If you include Sign-blending, the Age is now imbued with a large amount of Aquarian qualities, but still the Age of Capricorn ruled by Saturn.
If you include Orb-activation, and a 5 degree Orb for the Age Window, the Age of Aquarius, including its Uranian rulership, was in steady-state existence by the year 1859, with sporadic nutational ingresses about 100 years earlier. HOWEVER, the actual, Mean, longitudinal position of the Age Window is what really counts on the Mundane level, and that's been in tropical Capricorn since 405 A.D., and will be until 2149. The Orb-activated Age is very weak compared to the Longitudinal-point Age.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

There's nutation involved, due to the Moon swinging the time of Earth's Perihelion back and forth. The True location is from year to year, and this year it's as close as it can get to moving the Age Window towards Aquarius. The Mean location is the average value, with Direct-motion towards Aquarius at the steady rate of 1.07 minutes per year, and ingressing Aquarius in the year 2149. The current Mean location is 28 degrees 47 minutes Capricorn.

If you include Sign-blending, the Age is now imbued with a large amount of Aquarian qualities, but still the Age of Capricorn ruled by Saturn.
If you include Orb-activation, and a 5 degree Orb for the Age Window, the Age of Aquarius, including its Uranian rulership, was in steady-state existence by the year 1859, with sporadic nutational ingresses about 100 years earlier. HOWEVER, the actual, Mean, longitudinal position of the Age Window is what really counts on the Mundane level, and that's been in tropical Capricorn since 405 A.D., and will be until 2149. The Orb-activated Age is very weak compared to the Longitudinal-point Age.

Wow you know I can’t understand it all but I can appreciate I’ve just been explained all the different starting points of the Age of Aquarius so succinctly.

Interesting that Uranus stationing direct could cause an increase in prophet making too. Do you consider Uranus a psychic planet more so than say Neptune? It makes sense they are both psychic in different ways, Uranus being so intelligent it can decrypt subtle messages.

david starling

Wow you know I can’t understand it all but I can appreciate I’ve just been explained all the different starting points of the Age of Aquarius so succinctly.

Interesting that Uranus stationing direct could cause an increase in prophet making too. Do you consider Uranus a psychic planet more so than say Neptune? It makes sense they are both psychic in different ways, Uranus being so intelligent it can decrypt subtle messages.

I think they both support the Moon and its Nodes in that regard. Neptune is the more nonspecific of the two, though.

Osamenor

Staff member
It’s refreshing to hear an unbiased opinion of Trump and to say basically that he’s no better or worse than any other president

I did NOT say that.

Trump is MUCH worse than any other president. He's a fascist. He's trying to be a dictator. He's thoroughly incompetent. And that's just the nice part. :whistling:

In fact, I refuse to call him my president.

What I did say is that another president--a competent and fairly well regarded one--could have done essentially the same thing as what Trump did but dressed it up as a more rational act, and they would have gotten more buy in from the people. Trump isn't getting much buy in because he's so horrible. Plenty of people were already marching in the streets against him. It's no stretch to add his unauthorized act of war to his list of sins.

(And here I feel a need to add a disclaimer: although I am a moderator, I am speaking for myself here, not for the forum. AW is an apolitical site. My political opinions are from me as an individual, not me as a moderator.)

conspiracy theorist

Not much moderators around these parts... Tim ignores this thread unless someone nags him with reports.

I get the disclaimer though. I remember a poster on here really thought that chart readers on here were professionals (or at least getting paid for their services) since she was speaking about "good customers service" that posters ought to give to the folks who they read for. That's one person who skips JA's posts. (I don't blame her)

Sometimes you need to spell things out for people

petosiris

Banned
Not much moderators around these parts... Tim ignores this thread unless someone nags him with reports.

I get the disclaimer though. I remember a poster on here really thought that chart readers on here were professionals (or at least getting paid for their services) since she was speaking about "good customers service" that posters ought to give to the folks who they read for. That's one person who skips JA's posts. (I don't blame her)

Sometimes you need to spell things out for people

on an amateur astrological learning forum such as ours
many are beginners
:smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
I get the disclaimer though.

That's also why I stay out of the really heated political threads. Someone's going to think I'm speaking for the forum instead of just myself, sooner or later. And there's the added responsibility of having to moderate if/when things get out of hand. If I'm a participant in the discussion that got out of hand, then it becomes conflict of interest.
I remember a poster on here really thought that chart readers on here were professionals (or at least getting paid for their services) since she was speaking about "good customers service" that posters ought to give to the folks who they read for.
She was getting the customer service she paid for. :rightful: