Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 01-21-2019, 01:48 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached inn your dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Phillips performed the same stunt in 2015
telling a local FOX 2-Detroit channel
that he was racially harassed by a group of students
from Eastern Michigan University.
This establishes Phillips has history of targeting, approaching, and harassing students
to then accuse them of racial harassment.

The media based entire story upon a man who has history
of harassing innocent high school and college students
solely to get his name in the news.
This is horrific
and the Fake News media
should be ashamed of themselves.
They slandered and libeled innocent teenagers,
because of their animosity for conservatives and Trump supporters.

Twitter was on fire during the weekend cause of this. The kids got death threats, they started a campaign to get them expelled from school.

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dirius For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (01-21-2019)
Unread 01-21-2019, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
The media recently vilified a group of kids wearing MAGA hats, for the supposed harrasment of an elder native american man. It turns out that, the man is a professional activist, that was harrasing the kids in the MAGA hats.

The media spread lies about this teens, and pretty much pushed for violence on them, started a campaign for this kids to get kicked out of their school and be socially sanctioned. Its not that you can't trust the media, but at this point the media is willing to condem innocent 15 year olds for their political agenda. The media is officially evil, they are not interested in news, because they are willing to harm children.
That is a complete misrepresentation of both the man and what happened in the media. The media reported on the rest of us condemning them on social media, as they should have been for showing complete and total disrespect to an elder leader who was trying to peacefully break up two warring factions, the MAGA-hat wearing brats on one side, and the racial slur-shouting African Hebrew Israelites on the other. The kids chose to take on that battle, and they chose to bully an old man rather than look like they were backing down. It's where we are, morally, as a people. It's disgusting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
david starling (01-21-2019), unique_astrology (01-21-2019)
Unread 01-21-2019, 05:13 PM

Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

MAGA??? Is it the name of an ancient god or goddess of anger and strife? That would explain a lot, on the occult level.
Unread 01-21-2019, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
That is a complete misrepresentation of both the man and what happened in the media. The media reported on the rest of us condemning them on social media, as they should have been for showing complete and total disrespect to an elder leader who was trying to peacefully break up two warring factions, the MAGA-hat wearing brats on one side, and the racial slur-shouting African Hebrew Israelites on the other. The kids chose to take on that battle, and they chose to bully an old man rather than look like they were backing down. It's where we are, morally, as a people. It's disgusting.
The man walked into the face of one of those kids, and began drumming in his face. That, is not very peaceful to begin with. He did not do that to the other group.

They failed to show the context of that confrontation. And the native-american man, also did not try to break-up anything. There is no sign of him showing he wanted to "end" the conflict, because the video does not show him as a peace maker, but rather trying to incite further conflict. And also his backstory of being an activist reveals he wasn't there to convey peace.

This is shown in the whole video. You are just choosing who to side with.

Let me ask you something: the kid has to move away? why? The kids can't chant back? why? Why is it that your condemming everything about those kids, but you don't think that walking into someone's personal space and drumming in their face is a bad thing? You are being biased about this issue.

JUPITERASC (01-21-2019)
Unread 01-21-2019, 05:37 PM

Quote:
The man walked into the face of one of those kids, and began drumming in his face. That, is not very peaceful to begin with. He did not do that to the other group.

They failed to show the context of that confrontation. And the native-american man, also did not try to break-up anything. There is no sign of him showing he wanted to "end" the conflict, because the video does not show him as a peace maker, but rather trying to incite further conflict. And also his backstory of being an activist reveals he wasn't there to convey peace.

Let me ask you something: the kid has to move away? why? The kids can't chant back? why? Why is it that your condemming everything about those kids, but you don't think that walking into someone's personal space and drumming in their face is a bad thing? You are being biased about this issue.
I did watch the whole thing. It added more context to explain why the kids were being so aggressive in the first place, because of another group of people who had nothing to do with Nathan Phillips, but it also showed Mr. Phillips walking through the fighting groups attempting to part them, and the kids surrounding him like a pack of animals.

Nathan Phillips is an elder of his tribe and an ACTIVIST for Native American rights. That is no insult. That is no attack on his person.

Activists don't speak up for peace? Who do you think activists usually are? They're antiwar activists. They're anti police violence activists. They're the original hippies. Remember those guys? The ones who opposed the Viet Nam war and wore peace symbols on their clothes? Most of them are white-haired Democrats now. I've marched as an activist for _peace_ personally, against going to war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Unread 01-21-2019, 05:48 PM

Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached inn your dreams

Quote:

Why were the kids wearing MAGA hats? It was a Catholic school march against abortion-rights legislation, not a Trump rally. Is that what the hats stand for? Is it possible that the hats are a protest against having had a "non-White" President , and that's what "Great Again" means?
By now, everyone knows the hats are capable of causing a bad reaction, so these kids were obviously looking for trouble and found it.
Unread 01-21-2019, 05:50 PM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

You are right, though, that I have become "biased" against both Trump and people wearing MAGA hats. I don't think it's prejudiced, unfair bias. I think it's bias based on repeated evidence of bigotry from him and those wearing the hats. Does that mean that everything he does or says or everything they do or say is bigoted? No. It does mean I'm prepared for it to be, because they've taught me to be.
Unread 01-21-2019, 05:53 PM

Quote:
You are right, though, that I have become "biased" against both Trump and people wearing MAGA hats. I don't think it's prejudiced, unfair bias. I think it's bias based on repeated evidence of bigotry from him and those wearing the hats. Does that mean that everything he does or says or everything they do or say is bigoted? No. It does mean I'm prepared for it to be, because they've taught me to be.
Yes, but when did America stop being "Great", so that it needed to be made "Great Again"?
Unread 01-21-2019, 05:56 PM

Quote:
I did watch the whole thing. It added more context to explain why the kids were being so aggressive in the first place, because of another group of people who had nothing to do with Nathan Phillips, but it also showed Mr. Phillips walking through the fighting groups attempting to part them, and the kids surrounding him like a pack of animals.

Nathan Phillips is an elder of his tribe and an ACTIVIST for Native American rights. That is no insult. That is no attack on his person.

Activists don't speak up for peace? Who do you think activists usually are? They're antiwar activists. They're anti police violence activists. They're the original hippies. Remember those guys? The ones who opposed the Viet Nam war and wore peace symbols on their clothes? Most of them are white-haired Democrats now. I've marched as an activist for _peace_ personally, against going to war in Iraq and Afghanistan.
"Peace" activist can be violent, such as Antifa. Just because they claim to be peaceful, you look at their actions, not their statements-

The man walks into the personal space of another person, and begins drumming in his face. Even if his original objective was some peaceful resolution, it is not a proper thing to do, and the reaction to it is expected. Specially if he decides to walk into the camp of the people that were being attacked in the first place. Why didn't he go to the black Hebrews? wouldn't that be more logical, considering those were the instigators? No he goes to the maga kids.

Second of all, just because the man claims he is trying to do something, his actions don't agree with his statements. Walking into someone's space, as a man to another, is not a sign peace.

Finally he has a history of "getting harrased" that seems too.. suspicious to say the least. So, I don't believe one word of what he is saying, and his actions don't seem to match his testimony. What you are doing, is simply blaming the kids because you choose to. It is a better narrative, that is not grounded on logic or facts.

JUPITERASC (01-21-2019)
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:00 PM

I'll put this in quotes, as a statement to be disputed: "President Trump is secretly a White Supremacist".
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:00 PM

Quote:

What bigotry? What has he ever said that is biggot?

JUPITERASC (01-21-2019)
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:
"Peace" activist can be violent, such as Antifa. Just because they claim to be peaceful, you look at their actions, not their statements-

The man walks into the personal space of another person, and begins drumming in his face. Even if his original objective was some peaceful resolution, it is not a proper thing to do, and the reaction to it is expected. Specially if he decides to walk into the camp of the people that were being attacked in the first place. Why didn't he go to the black Hebrews? wouldn't that be more logical, considering those were the instigators? No he goes to the maga kids.

Second of all, just because the man claims he is trying to do something, his actions don't agree with his statements. Walking into someone's space, as a man to another, is not a sign peace.

Finally he has a history of "getting harrased" that seems too.. suspicious to say the least. So, I don't believe one word of what he is saying, and his actions don't seem to match his testimony. What you are doing, is simply blaming the kids because you choose to. It is a better narrative, that is not grounded on logic or facts.
WHY were the kids wearing inflammatory hats. They had a right to wear them, but what statement does the hat make as a subliminal message? I'd say they were deliberately triggering a confrontation, and then claiming no responsibility for it.
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
WHY were the kids wearing inflammatory hats. They had a right to wear them, but what statement does the hat make as a subliminal message? I'd say they were deliberately triggering a confrontation, and then claiming no responsibility for it.
Why are MAGA hats inflammatory?
The Following User Says Thank You to Oddity For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (01-21-2019)
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Yes, but when did America stop being "Great", so that it needed to be made "Great Again"?
According to an interview with Trump, it hasn't been great since the late 40s to 50s. It has been noted and remarked upon that this was before the equal rights movements for women, people of color, gays, and many other minority groups. The obvious message is that America was great when white wealthy men held all the power.
The Following User Says Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
david starling (01-21-2019)
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
Maybe because Trump himself has never (to my knowledge) explained what MAGA stands for, and why he used it as his slogan.
But, everyone in the U.S. knows they're inflammatory, for whatever reason. Tempers can run high in partisan politics.
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Maybe because Trump himself has never (to my knowledge) explained what MAGA stands for, and why he used it as his slogan.
But, everyone in the U.S. knows they're inflammatory, for whatever reason. Tempers can run high in partisan politics.
He did. If you can stand to listen to him speak without vomiting from the self-aggrandizing way he speaks, here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnzAT-51ql0
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:21 PM

So...someone wearing a MAGA hat is 'asking for it', David?
JUPITERASC (01-21-2019)
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:24 PM

Witchyone just explained Trump's version of when America was "Great".
Many would say America is greater now than it was then.
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:24 PM

Quote:
So...someone wearing a MAGA hat is 'asking for it', David?
Not at a Trump rally. It's similar to "gang-colors"--know your own turf.
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:30 PM

So you don't think it's because back then there were lots of factories in America, and almost everyone who wanted one had a job?

Not to mention that a job (not two or three) was enough to support your family and buy a house back then?

Quote:
According to an interview with Trump, it hasn't been great since the late 40s to 50s. It has been noted and remarked upon that this was before the equal rights movements for women, people of color, gays, and many other minority groups. The obvious message is that America was great when white wealthy men held all the power.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oddity For This Useful Post:
Dirius (01-21-2019), JUPITERASC (01-21-2019)
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:31 PM

So..if you wear a MAGA hat and aren't at a Trump rally, it's a reasonable expectation that the tolerant and compassionate left will attack you?

That's just sad.

Quote:
Not at a Trump rally. It's similar to "gang-colors"--know your own turf.
JUPITERASC (01-21-2019)
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:32 PM

Quote:

WHY were the kids wearing inflammatory hats.
which raises the obvious question
Quote:

and the given answer is
Quote:

Maybe because Trump himself has never (to my knowledge)
explained what MAGA stands for
, and why he used it as his slogan.
But, everyone in the U.S. knows they're inflammatory,

for whatever reason.

Tempers can run high in partisan politics.
so MAGA hats are inflammatory but no one can explain why
except that tempers can run high in partisan politics

Quote:

They had a right to wear them, but
what statement does the hat make
as a subliminal message?
I'd say they were deliberately triggering a confrontation, and
then claiming no responsibility for it.
so it is admitted that
while they had a right to MAGA hats
nevertheless those MAGA hats conceal some suspected unknown subliminal message
deliberately subliminaly designed for triggering confrontation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:32 PM

By the way, all, I do not think these kids should be expelled, hunted down, threatened, etc. People always take these public shamings way too far. However, some shame is warranted in the situation. Some punishment is probably also warranted. The parents should be appalled that it happened and apologetic in defending their children's dignity. The grown people on the other side who started arguing with the children should also be apologizing for their role in it.
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:34 PM

Quote:
So..if you wear a MAGA hat and aren't at a Trump rally, it's a reasonable expectation that the tolerant and compassionate left will attack you?

That's just sad.
Yes, the belligerent, insulting tone of the Trump machine has affected the entire nation. Very sad.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
blackbery (01-21-2019)
Unread 01-21-2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:

Not at a Trump rally. It's similar to "gang-colors"
--know your own turf.
seems that at any political rally both red and blue are inflammatory colors then
given that they indicate which "turf" is supported
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Tags
#illuminati, #lizardpeople, #nwo, #trumpisanalien