Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 01-01-2019, 03:21 PM

Re: Thankyou Transit i really didn't need this...not happy at all.

Can't the authorities, or the hospital, at least take a DNA kit? And have it on file? I am sure you have a right as a Citizen.

This way, it may have a possibility of a match. Even if years down the line.

Unread 01-01-2019, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
I cant go to the police as I was so drunk I can't remember anything.

I just know somethings happened as I had faeces running down my leg and I was crying trying to get a taxi home, taxi driver refused because of state I was in.

A police officer ended up paying a taxi driver 」10 to take me home, as I'd also lost my purse.

When I woke this morning and felt the soreness of my bum, the first thing that entered my head was that I'd been raped ....but lastnite I was in such a state I don't think I even realized, as why didn't I tell the officer.
What's your last memory before you drunk? Or are you partying at the new year eve?
Unread 01-01-2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
What's your last memory before you drunk? Or are you partying at the new year eve?
Last memory was at around 11 something pm, I can't even remember the clock striking 12.
Didn't go out till 10pm, was supposed to have been a couple of drinks to see the new year in.

I cant believe the prediction that's been in my head for months awaiting it...just lastnight on the actual predicted date, went out of my head...or maybe I would have stayed in.

Next thing I then remember is crying Trying to get a taxi home.

Ive somehow left the pub I was in alone, as the person I went out with left me because u was too drunk refusing to leave with them, and ended up in the city centre. I don't even know how I got there.

Its all just a mess, I can't believe it's all happened, I just feel numb.

The prediction was accurate though to the dot.Mars related was the attack, venus/pluto was the rape.
Unread 01-01-2019, 08:07 PM

Chrysalis, I am so sorry this happened to you.

Please get yourself tested. Do not wash the clothes you were wearing. They are evidence. Get tested at a police station or preferably a walk-in health clinic. If you were raped (anally?) there is often physical evidence like tearing of the tissues.

The police officer and taxi driver will have some record of events. If you were at a bar or a party, there will be at least some sort of witnesses.

A woman who is drunk, let alone passed out, cannot legally give consent to sex.

Please get an appointment with a psychologist. Too often, women think they will simply put the rape behind them and soldier on with their lives. Unfortunately, this generally doesn't work. You've had a major trauma and will benefit from counseling.

Please take care of yourself. Now.

And thanks for all the good work you do on this forum.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 01-01-2019, 08:30 PM

Thanks waybread.

Ive not washed any clothes yet, but i can't contact the police today i feel too weak.

Im going to see how i feel in the morning, and may or may not then.

Its the not being able to remember it happening, thats actually putting me off going to the police, i have no recollection at all. Its just obviously how my bum feels thats telling me that it did happen. And obviously the date was predicted for an assault with relation to my horrible venus/pluto conjunction i have in my chart....so yes it must have happened.
Unread 01-01-2019, 08:40 PM

Chrysallis, of course you need to look after your well-being. But time is of the essence here. Perhaps they can send someone to your home. Do you have a girl friend or female relative who can stay with you?

Otherwise, their chances of catching the perpetrator diminish. Even so, the rate of conviction for rapists isn't high, but I don't think you want to simply leave this man free to hurt another woman.

It's OK not to remember anything. This is why physical evidence is so important. It is illegal to force sex on an unconscious woman. Also, during a highly traumatic event, the mind often "splits" and doesn't recall what happened. It's very common for traffic accident victims not to recall the actual accident, for example.

I personally wouldn't put too much faith in those transits. I would go by your story, to the best of your ability, and your physical evidence. Please see a doctor or nurse practitioner as soon as you can. Please get a woman friend to help you through this difficult time.

Please do not blame yourself. You did nothing wrong.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we値l change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 01-01-2019, 08:46 PM

I am sorry if I came on too strong, Chrysalis. I just hope you realize that we are all on your side.

We can talk about transits later, if that's important to you.

C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (01-01-2019)
Unread 01-01-2019, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
I am sorry if I came on too strong, Chrysalis. I just hope you realize that we are all on your side.

Chrysalis my friend, we got you back.
Unread 01-02-2019, 02:29 AM

Chrysalis, how is it going?
Unread 01-02-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Chrysalis, how is it going?
Thanks for your concern.

Im dealing with things the best i can, at least im still alive, hey.
blackbery (01-02-2019), SunConjunctUranus (01-02-2019)
Unread 01-02-2019, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post

No I appreciate the way you come across, it's fine.

The transits that took place are in the 1st page of the thread from unique astrology.
Unread 01-02-2019, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Thanks waybread.
Its the not being able to remember it happening, thats actually putting me off going to the police, i have no recollection at all. Its just obviously how my bum feels thats telling me that it did happen. And obviously the date was predicted for an assault with relation to my horrible venus/pluto conjunction i have in my chart....so yes it must have happened.
Chrysalis, your lack of memory may have to do with being roofied. And your subsequent weakness physically. Someone may have put something in your drink without you being aware of it. It's not your fault, don't blame yourself, or your memory for symptoms induced by external drugs that's out of your control.

You said you went out around 10 pm that night, and your last memory was at 11 pm? Forensically, I find it hard to believe alcohol can induce that type of effect within one hour. That is simply not chemically possible. Without some type of external substance in the mix. The effect of Roofie start to kick in after around 20 or 30 minutes and the victim starts to feel very drunk. And News Year's Eve? Very likely for that type of attack.

Rohypnol stays in the body for several hours, and can be detected in the urine up to 72 hours after taking it.

Quote:
From the web: What should I do if I think I've been drugged and raped?

Get medical care right away. Call 911 or have a trusted friend take you to a hospital emergency room. Don't urinate, douche, bathe, brush your teeth, wash your hands, change clothes, or eat or drink before you go. These things may give evidence of the rape. The hospital will use a "rape kit" to collect evidence.
I hope you overcome the guilt, and listen to waybread and others to get things tested. Time is of essence here. Let the necessary people know potential drugs may have been involved, hence the lack of memory. This is not your fault at all.

Last edited by GemwDepth; 01-02-2019 at 11:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GemwDepth For This Useful Post:
blackbery (01-02-2019)
Unread 01-02-2019, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemwDepth View Post
Chrysalis, your lack of memory may have to do with being roofied. And your subsequent weakness physically. Someone may have put something in your drink without you being aware of it. It's not your fault, don't blame yourself, or your memory for symptoms induced by external drugs that's out of your control.
Idk i think i was just drunk, i was drinking vodka, this drink does this to me, not all the time, but sometimes i have blackouts and can't remember anything from a certain point.
Quote:
You said you went out around 10 pm that night, and your last memory was at 11 pm? Forensically, I find it hard to believe alcohol can induce that type of effect within one hour. That is simply not chemically possible. Without some type of external substance in the mix. The effect of Roomie start to kick in after around 20 or 30 minutes and the victim starts to feel very drunk. And News Year's Eve? Very likely for that type of attack.
I left my house just past 10pm to go for the last couple hrs, i was with my (then) boyfriend. There was a large tv behind us, the last thing i remember is turning around and looking at the time and it was around 11.30pm, so we'd been in there for just over an hr. My (then) boyfriend said he left at 12.30 but i was refusing to leave with him, telling him to f.off etc...so he left alone. I must have left shortly after as the pub said everyone was out by 12.45.
Quote:

I hope you overcome the guilt, and listen to waybread and others to get things tested, as soon as you are physically able. Let the police know you may have been drugged, hence the lack of memory.
blackbery (01-02-2019)
Unread 01-02-2019, 07:20 PM

We're glad you're safe, Chrysalis.

Probably all of us who drink have had much too much at one time or another. I have. This doesn't make sexual assault permissible,.

Of course, it is your call as to how to deal with this. My hope is that you will sign on for some counseling to deal with the after-shocks from a big trauma.

Wishing you all the best in your healing, W.

C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
blackbery (01-02-2019), GemwDepth (01-02-2019)
Unread 01-02-2019, 07:27 PM

Hey Chrysalis,

I just read through this thread and your experience and the numbed, conflicted energy I feel coming off of your posts...it made me want to post this.

I know everyone is telling you to go to the police, to do your part to catch the person who assaulted you. I get why they're telling you to do that, but I know it's never that simple in your mind when you survive. Maybe you blame yourself or feel ashamed or believe nothing will come of an investigation anyway. I get that.

I want you to know you can accept it isn't your fault. It's going to take time and effort and anger and suffering, but you have the power. You have the choice. Be patient with yourself. You've been through a lot and when the shock wears off, it's going to be painful. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Ultimately, we do what we must to survive, to get to a point where we can breathe again. People say you may regret not going to the police, but whatever decision you make right now - to stay in stasis or take legal action - you do for your own survival. When you start to process all of this, honor your decision. I support whatever path you decide to travel and I know you will empower yourself and breathe again no matter what you choose.
The Following User Says Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (01-02-2019)
Unread 01-02-2019, 07:27 PM

Dear Chrysalis,

You know how I feel from my private message yesterday morning but my advice was not in the same league as what posters since then are giving to you. Please follow it up as soon as you can. You are the victim and deserving of all the help available with no place for shame on your part.

Bob

Last edited by unique_astrology; 01-02-2019 at 10:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to unique_astrology For This Useful Post:
blackbery (01-02-2019)
Unread 01-02-2019, 08:33 PM

Hi Chrysalis,

I just want to add my voice and support and to reiterate that you have every right to handle this in whatever way you are able to. This was in no way your fault and as Bob said, there is no place for shame. I hope you are able to see this for what it was, a horrific and totally unprovoked assault that happened to you through no fault of your own. Waybread's suggestion to seek out counseling may be a helpful way forward, if you don't want to involve the police. Whatever you decide to do, trust yourself to heal and know that you will heal, and that healing is not contingent on taking one path or another.

Do what is right for you, I'm wishing you the best.
blackbery (01-02-2019), GemwDepth (01-04-2019)
Unread 01-02-2019, 08:51 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
I cant go to the police as I was so drunk I can't remember anything.

I just know somethings happened as I had faeces running down my leg and I was crying trying to get a taxi home, taxi driver refused because of state I was in.

A police officer ended up paying a taxi driver 」10 to take me home, as I'd also lost my purse.

When I woke this morning and felt the soreness of my bum, the first thing that entered my head was that I'd been raped ....but lastnite I was in such a state I don't think I even realized, as why didn't I tell the officer.
That doesn't mean you can't go to the police. It might be difficult to prove rape if you don't remember--but if they do the right thing, they'll take a sample (unless it's been too long for that). That would at least prove sex, and that you were not conscious means it couldn't have been consensual. Proving it in court might be another story, but at least get the ball rolling.

It's also possible someone put something in your drink. Maybe you really didn't drink that much. Maybe you got a roofie.

I don't know what British law says on that specifically, but generally, if someone isn't capable of giving consent, sexual activity with them is rape. Drugging someone and then having sex with them is definitely rape. Bill Cosby, for example.

Is there any kind of victim advocacy program where you live? Is there a rape hotline you could call? At the very least, get some support there.
Unread 01-02-2019, 09:26 PM

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

YOU MUST GO AND REPORT THIS TO THE POLICE.

There is a SEXUAL PREDATOR taking advantage of women who are drunk &he very well might have put something in your drink.

Here in North America, there are MANY cases of men pretending to be Uber drivers picking up women from nightclubs when they are drunk & vulnerable.
They offer them a ride, their cars are unmarked unlike taxis & they rape the women & then dump them out.

The person who did this to you is likely a SERIAL RAPIST.

There are cameras everywhere in the UK. I mean EVERYWHERE.
They can access your route & find out who followed you.

Even if they cannot make a conviction in your case, you need to report it as the rapist might kill someone next time.

Please know that being drunk does not give anyone the right to sexually assault you. You do not need to feel ashamed of anything.

PLEASE contact the police & after taking your statement, they will refer you to support group/therapist. YOU NEED HELP to deal with this.

Many victims of rape don't report it for months or even years. Look at the cases of the Catholic priests raping the boys/girls.
It was only when the children were older, did they feel the confidence/awareness to go to the police

It's never too late to contact the police; they are aware of your shocked state & feelings of shame.

Please take good care of yourself & look after yourself as if it were your daughter that was raped. Get all the help you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
That doesn't mean you can't go to the police. It might be difficult to prove rape if you don't remember--but if they do the right thing, they'll take a sample (unless it's been too long for that). That would at least prove sex, and that you were not conscious means it couldn't have been consensual. Proving it in court might be another story, but at least get the ball rolling.

It's also possible someone put something in your drink. Maybe you really didn't drink that much. Maybe you got a roofie.

I don't know what British law says on that specifically, but generally, if someone isn't capable of giving consent, sexual activity with them is rape. Drugging someone and then having sex with them is definitely rape. Bill Cosby, for example.

Is there any kind of victim advocacy program where you live? Is there a rape hotline you could call? At the very least, get some support there.

Last edited by blackbery; 01-02-2019 at 09:30 PM.
Unread 01-02-2019, 09:51 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

YOU MUST GO AND REPORT THIS TO THE POLICE.

There is a SEXUAL PREDATOR taking advantage of women who are drunk &he very well might have put something in your drink.

Here in North America, there are MANY cases of men pretending to be Uber drivers picking up women from nightclubs when they are drunk & vulnerable.
They offer them a ride, their cars are unmarked unlike taxis & they rape the women & then dump them out.

The person who did this to you is likely a SERIAL RAPIST.

There are cameras everywhere in the UK. I mean EVERYWHERE.
They can access your route & find out who followed you.

Even if they cannot make a conviction in your case, you need to report it as the rapist might kill someone next time.

Please know that being drunk does not give anyone the right to sexually assault you. You do not need to feel ashamed of anything.

PLEASE contact the police & after taking your statement, they will refer you to support group/therapist. YOU NEED HELP to deal with this.

Many victims of rape don't report it for months or even years. Look at the cases of the Catholic priests raping the boys/girls.
It was only when the children were older, did they feel the confidence/awareness to go to the police

It's never too late to contact the police; they are aware of your shocked state & feelings of shame.

Please take good care of yourself & look after yourself as if it were your daughter that was raped. Get all the help you need.
Whoa--there's some victim blaming going on here. The majority of people raped don't report it precisely because the system is extremely hard on rape survivors, conviction rates are appallingly low even when the crime is reported, and most survivors simply don't have the emotional strength and support necessary to handle what will happen to them as a result of reporting. It's like a violation all over again.

It's not fair to blame the victim for further rapes committed by her rapist. Blame the system instead. And, of course, him.

I would encourage her to report if she can, but no blame if she doesn't have the bandwidth. Let's also look for astrological factors--not only in predicting this, but for who/what could help going forward. This is an astrological thread, after all.

Chrys: I don't see your chart anywhere in this thread. Did you post it previously and then remove it? If you want astrological help, your chart/transits/progressions could help untangle this.

Last edited by Osamenor; 01-02-2019 at 09:53 PM.
Unread 01-02-2019, 09:59 PM

I did not blame the victim. Reporting a sexual assault is empowering.
Chyralis will get the help she needs. There are free services available immediately for Chyralis.

She will ultimately make her own decisions about her life & not by strangers on a chat forum.

Having dealt with victims of sexual assault, I can assure you that this rapist has done this before & will do it again.
He could even know where she lives as he could easily have taken personal docs from her purse or looked inside.
It doesn't matter how much time has passed.

Tell me, if this happened to your daughter would you advise her to not report it?

If it was a man who was raped would you give him the same advice?

All victims of sexual assault need to come forward & not feel ashamed for they have done nothing wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Whoa--there's some victim blaming going on here. The majority of people raped don't report it precisely because the system is extremely hard on rape survivors, conviction rates are appallingly low even when the crime is reported, and most survivors simply don't have the emotional strength and support necessary to handle what will happen to them as a result of reporting. It's like a violation all over again.

It's not fair to blame the victim for further rapes committed by her rapist. Blame the system instead. And, of course, him.

I would encourage her to report if she can, but no blame if she doesn't have the bandwidth. Let's also look for astrological factors--not only in predicting this, but for who/what could help going forward. This is an astrological thread, after all.

Chrys: I don't see your chart anywhere in this thread. Did you post it previously and then remove it? If you want astrological help, your chart/transits/progressions could help untangle this.

Last edited by blackbery; 01-02-2019 at 10:20 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (01-04-2019), unique_astrology (01-02-2019)
Unread 01-03-2019, 12:21 AM

Friends, to the extent that she stays on this thread, I think Chrysalis would benefit from our emotional support, not a debate between other members.

All of this is her call.

Chrysalis, we simply give the best advice we know how to give. Please take what you can use and leave the rest.

My concern about transits is that all kinds of people will have really difficult transits, and with a slow-moving planet like Pluto, we're talking about a few million people. Surely there are multiple factors involved in why one person has a crisis, and another person merely has a rotten day. Unique_Astrology is our resident expert in the technical points of prognositication, so if he is in touch with Chrysalis, she'll get as much of a run-down as she wants of what was happening astrologically on New Years Eve.

C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (01-03-2019)
Unread 01-04-2019, 11:24 AM

I just want to say thankyou for everyones concern and advice on this thread, ive taken into account what you've all said and advised me to do.

Yesterday i took a big step and went to the sexual health clinic to get tested, i ended up breaking down to the nurse and told her what happened, she kinda knew something was wrong with me, she even asked me if id been raped, she said if i told her it was confidential and would go no further, so i told her.

To cut a very long story short, i never had the forensic examination. But ive been given the hep b jab, morning after pill, blood samples taken, and im now on a 28 day course of Prep medication for a precautionary measure incase of HIV. I have to wait two weeks to have chlamydia and gonorrhea tests done analy, as its too soon to show up.

Its mad aswell, as yesterday morning i had this kind of energy put on me, as ive been feeling drained, and a little voice telling me i really needed to go to the clinic that day. If i hadn't have gone to the clinic yesterday i would never have been able to start this prep med for potential HIV, as you can only start it within 72hrs after the incident....i was as of yesterday at 64hrs, as it had happened the early hours of newyears day. So its a good job i listened or IF i had contracted HIV there would have been no way of preventing it and stopping it.

It was this same little voice that told me when i woke up the morning after it happened, that id been raped. It was like i had someone lied at the side of me, and when i opened my eyes she gently said "**** you've been raped", then i obviously could feel the soreness of my bum, and started having flashbacks of what i could remember whilst crying trying to get a taxi.

For the next 8 weeks its constant blood samples and tests, whilst im on this medication, to make sure im in the clear....so roll on March, which seems to me like decades away.

Im just taking each day as it comes so far and trying to be strong once again, ive lost so much weight already, i really am struggling to eat, but times a healer and hopefully this will improve in time.

I just can't work out why i keep being given these types of transits from my chart, are they lessons ? punishments ? this is the 3rd time in my life now ive had this kind of thing happen to me. I was abused when a young child, raped in a nightclub toilet when i was 18....and now its happened again.

I still have this tiny thing in my head that i could/should report it regardless of me thinking its pointless and that it will just make me feel worse. My clothing i had on i was going to throw away, but ive put them into a bag (just incase), my skirt i was wearing on the back underside confirms the whole story.

Im thinking if i can post my natal chart on this thread, or PM it to someone willing to help me ?, for help in seeing if there is some light at the end of this very dark tunnel from all this, as all i can see at present is darkness.

Last edited by Chrysalis; 01-04-2019 at 11:29 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (01-04-2019), Osamenor (01-04-2019), SunConjunctUranus (01-04-2019)
Unread 01-04-2019, 12:06 PM

Lightbulb Re: Thankyou Transit i really didn't need this...not happy at all.

Dear
Chrysalis my friend

It is right action to take HIV test, but from my knowledge it takes 2-3 month to detect HIV positive. Today, we are living in a advance medical especially you are living in England so just trust the medical, it would help you to come back stronger than ever. HIV is not a big problems than it was back then because I see it right in my face, people with HIV are living happily in my poor infrastructure country, they even have children.

Excuse me, if you are not religious enough, just ignore me. I think it would be best for you to asking the help from divinity as it could help you to get into trouble. And more importantly search a more cultured and civilized society, just doing a good routine to "where" do you think to go in this life. It's all that I could help and always support you!

Best wishes

R

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 01-04-2019 at 12:19 PM.
Unread 01-04-2019, 12:13 PM

Well hopefully the mother f***er who did this to me never had hiv, but i don't know do i.

Im taking these...
"PEP stands for post-exposure prophylaxis. It means taking antiretroviral medicines (ART) after being potentially exposed to HIV to prevent becoming infected. PEP must be started within 72 hours after a recent possible exposure to HIV, but the sooner you start PEP, the better. Every hour counts."

Sunconjuncturanus, i know you didn't mean to, but could you please delete the image you've just posted, its kinda unnerving with what it says on it.
GemwDepth (01-04-2019)

Tags
happy, thankyou, thisnot, transit