Another year of loneliness?

ScorpAsc5

Hello,

If its early to ask please ignore this thread. I just wanted to know if my 2019 Solar Return shows another year of loneliness or isolation.

Most of the planets are in 12th house which does not seems right to me.

Isn't Venus in 12th house a bad placement for relationships too? :\

Pluto and Saturn both in 9th house makes me wonder if I will be forced to move..

Thank you!

Last edited:

StelliumNoise

Hello,

If its early to ask please ignore this thread. I just wanted to know if my 2019 Solar Return shows another year of loneliness or isolation.

Most of the planets are in 12th house which does not seems right to me.

Isn't Venus in 12th house a bad placement for relationships too? :\

Pluto and Saturn both in 9th house makes me wonder if I will be forced to move..

Thank you!

Looks like a broadening of awareness and considerations. Venus in the 12th may give you impractical intentions with love. Impractical like without filter and this could be a problem if you're in a relationship or looking for love because you may be a bit loopy. The key words for the 12th house are idealism, pure intent, extraordinary, supernatural. Basically withdrawn from everyday standards and expectation. The 12th house is really a different kind of lonely, the kind where you know or find out why you're lonely. It's not just a feeling, it becomes an acknowledgement of why you are. Its not as bad as people would think.

Why would you be forced to move? Are not in control of your living situation?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Also, the moon on mars on the cusp of the 2nd would indicate this year you'll be concentrating on examining your values and sense of self worth.
You are apparently in a preparatory phase, before you are ready for a definitive relationship with someone else.

ScorpAsc5

Looks like a broadening of awareness and considerations. Venus in the 12th may give you impractical intentions with love. Impractical like without filter and this could be a problem if you're in a relationship or looking for love because you may be a bit loopy. The key words for the 12th house are idealism, pure intent, extraordinary, supernatural. Basically withdrawn from everyday standards and expectation. The 12th house is really a different kind of lonely, the kind where you know or find out why you're lonely. It's not just a feeling, it becomes an acknowledgement of why you are. Its not as bad as people would think.

Why would you be forced to move? Are not in control of your living situation?

I am in control of my living situation but I am considering to move to either another state or back to my country of origin - out of boredom/loneliness/isolation. Its not fixed yet, I am only thinking and I saw Pluto and Saturn in 9th house so I wondered if it's gonna be something unpredictable.

More than my desperation to be in a relationship, I am more keen to have people around me as friends to hang out with, I am simply craving to have conversations. I want to talk.

My intentions towards love so far have always been dreamy because I encountered men who are emotionally unavailable, unfortunately. I saw Venus in 12th and felt oh well another year of disappointment.

Thank you for writing to me :)

ScorpAsc5

Also, the moon on mars on the cusp of the 2nd would indicate this year you'll be concentrating on examining your values and sense of self worth.
You are apparently in a preparatory phase, before you are ready for a definitive relationship with someone else.

If its a war between my own happiness vs morals, what should one select?

I have been asking about "relationships" here since 2014 and now I have simply given up. I am more looking towards finding friends. I do not want to find anyone for love anymore.

Thanks for writing to me. :)

ElenaJ

Don't give up on love, it's the life source of our souls. But prepare yourself, and remember you sow what you reap.