How to read my chart?!(crosses are complicated)

Zarathu

Account Closed
There are thousands of things that can be found in a chart. A broad spectrum analysis is pretty much beyond this forum where everything is free.

Perhaps you could actually ask the question that is on the tip of your tongue?

markus0509

There are thousands of things that can be found in a chart. A broad spectrum analysis is pretty much beyond this forum where everything is free.

Perhaps you could actually ask the question that is on the tip of your tongue?

Thanks for your reply!
Actually I have 2 things on my mind:

1. Family matters. Something I can never articulate about my mum and her family background. And she is always an enemy of mine.

2. Career, I would like to be a performer or singer, however, my health was not stable in order to pursue such a dream yet, thus, I am considering being a director is better as I do believe that I have the ability to recognize talents and have an understanding about the wounds in human.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thanks for your reply!
Actually I have 2 things on my mind:

1. Family matters. Something I can never articulate about my mum and her family background. And she is always an enemy of mine.

2. Career, I would like to be a performer or singer, however, my health was not stable in order to pursue such a dream yet, thus, I am considering being a director is better as I do believe that I have the ability to recognize talents and have an understanding about the wounds in human.

Sooooo....... Your question is? "Something about" is still too vague for me. I can think of hundreds of "something's about" with out too much effort. Which one should I talk about?

markus0509

Sooooo....... Your question is? "Something about" is still too vague for me. I can think of hundreds of "something's about" with out too much effort. Which one should I talk about?

Actually I am quite interested in my ancestors as they seemed to be having lots of secretive traits and being covered quite successfully. And my mum is a very complicated and fluctuating woman in my life, she can never be fulfilled in many areas of her life. And I think she is mirroring her relationship with her mother onto me.... sorry for being abstract......
In fact I am not looking for anything such as an answer but just an explaination about my chart. You can pick anything you are interested to talk about as I hope to be inspired and vice versa.

StillConfused

I'm not an astrologer.

Either there was a huge divide/seperation between your parents and/or you felt growing up pulled in two different sides by them. Who do you believe? Who must you make proud? Who do you identify with? Just a few examples of questions you might have had to ponder. (Sun opposite Moon). Mercury opposite Moon suggests emotions/opinions which were not comprehended by your mother, resulting in a seperation (that can be undone) between your mind and heart.

I will confirm secrets definitely seem to be a huge theme. Jupiter-Chiron conjunction in 12th (private, personal, house; subconscience). Mars conjunct the 8th house cusp in Pisces (emotional warrior - high intuition but be careful of self-created paranoia. House of manipulation and control, taboo secrets, vibratory and belief transformation, metaphysics and creative, emotionally inspired takes to spirituality). Finally Moon-Pluto conjunction, and Pluto-Mars trine heightens the emotional warrior effect. All water houses occupied and host a few grand trines, in fact there are several major configurations in your chart, I don't know if you're aware of them. (See below)

With Moon-Pluto conjunction in Scorpio the Moon is also ruled by Pluto. Your mother may have been VERY touchy and controlling, somewhat supressing, but this very struggle you may have had with her gave rise to your transformative, skin-shedding personality. Intensity of feeling may literally be your safe place to go, your home inside yourself. As for ancestors I don't know how to reliably go further back.

IC ruler in the 9th house - did you travel a lot growing up? Or perhaps you grew up learning to relate to different cultures.

Venus in Aries is at a the tip of a few T-squares involving Chiron suggests to me that despite all the water in your chart (water can be related to themes such as secrecy and trust, emotional protection) you have an urge to be out with your secrets, rid of their chackles, you're on a mission to learn what true genuine nature and spontaneity is. You probably advocate openness, honesty, and truth, as this struggle/theme pretty much runs through your life.

I definitely feel the likelihood of you being a very talented singer with planets in Taurus at the tip of your Kite, and the Moon-Pluto intensity being the main fuel. All the emotional warriorism and natural talents from the crazy amount of trines in your chart could be used to your advantage. That insecurity and desire to hide vs. that tension to be transparent. Good luck.

Major configurations:

Kite
T-quare
Mystic Rectangle

markus0509

I'm not an astrologer.

Either there was a huge divide/seperation between your parents and/or you felt growing up pulled in two different sides by them. Who do you believe? Who must you make proud? Who do you identify with? Just a few examples of questions you might have had to ponder. (Sun opposite Moon). Mercury opposite Moon suggests emotions/opinions which were not comprehended by your mother, resulting in a seperation (that can be undone) between your mind and heart.

I will confirm secrets definitely seem to be a huge theme. Jupiter-Chiron conjunction in 12th (private, personal, house; subconscience). Mars conjunct the 8th house cusp in Pisces (emotional warrior - high intuition but be careful of self-created paranoia. House of manipulation and control, taboo secrets, vibratory and belief transformation, metaphysics and creative, emotionally inspired takes to spirituality). Finally Moon-Pluto conjunction, and Pluto-Mars trine heightens the emotional warrior effect. All water houses occupied and host a few grand trines, in fact there are several major configurations in your chart, I don't know if you're aware of them. (See below)

With Moon-Pluto conjunction in Scorpio the Moon is also ruled by Pluto. Your mother may have been VERY touchy and controlling, somewhat supressing, but this very struggle you may have had with her gave rise to your transformative, skin-shedding personality. Intensity of feeling may literally be your safe place to go, your home inside yourself. As for ancestors I don't know how to reliably go further back.

IC ruler in the 9th house - did you travel a lot growing up? Or perhaps you grew up learning to relate to different cultures.

Venus in Aries is at a the tip of a few T-squares involving Chiron suggests to me that despite all the water in your chart (water can be related to themes such as secrecy and trust, emotional protection) you have an urge to be out with your secrets, rid of their chackles, you're on a mission to learn what true genuine nature and spontaneity is. You probably advocate openness, honesty, and truth, as this struggle/theme pretty much runs through your life.

I definitely feel the likelihood of you being a very talented singer with planets in Taurus at the tip of your Kite, and the Moon-Pluto intensity being the main fuel. All the emotional warriorism and natural talents from the crazy amount of trines in your chart could be used to your advantage. That insecurity and desire to hide vs. that tension to be transparent. Good luck.

Major configurations:

Kite
T-quare
Mystic Rectangle

Thanks for your detailed reply, it is precious and precise. I really have a hard time in surviving from my mother's manipulation. However, I do not believe either my mum or dad as they never admit anything they have done on me and they keep fighting to the relatives who brought me up when I was small such as my aunt and Grandma(mother's mum). And also, my mum is having an issue as I guess she is mixing up the problems between she and her mother with the problems between me and her. Father is quite passive in dealing with the conflicts at home and quite self-centered. Both of them treat me as like I am not a human being with the freedom of mind and I was being forced mentally in order to practice their moral beliefs which are dreams of them which they are not able to achieve either, then they project on me. Separation of mind and heart--- this is very precise as I had problems with my lung and vocal cord in the past 8 years, which I have been searching for cure endlessly. I had surgery of the nasal obstruction and also there were psychologist and psychics who told me a lot that the respiratory problems are contributed by the separation of my heart and mind which keeps leading me to the wrong direction of life. Nevertheless, I really think it is just about timing because I have already tried my ultimate best to fix everything although my life is still chaotic and under reconstruction.

I would like to know "All water houses occupied and host a few grand trines", what will this contribute to my life? I know that my chart is kind of special in someways, as being told by one of my astrologer.

I did travel a lot since I was a kid, and I immigrated when I was at the age of 14/15 to the United States, where my parents left me behind and forcing me to stay with problematic families which they did not even know well. The immigrating life leads to the ultimate broke up with my parents after I moved back to my home town this year. I will stay in my home town until I finished taking care of my aging grandma, however, I do not think I will stay forever as I think my mind and spirit is a little more well aligned with the western countries and cultures.

Your explanation about Aries in venus is very true. I think I really have an Aries mind as I always tend to get rid of the secrecy in my life. I hate to hide although there are thousands of reasons that I should hide in order to prevent further disruption. My parent know about my sexual orientation 10 years ago, I confessed to them directly an d I was being forced to have therapies about that(something religious/Christian), but then I quit finally.

Finally I really thanks that you are telling me about the talent I have as I have been doubting about my ability in these years. I do not know if I will be able to pursue such a career but definitely something creative and artistic which allows me to uncover some of the learnings I had gone through in my past 23 years and I had an intention to heal the others using artistic ways.......I am thinking to be a film director. Anyway, thanks for your reply, please let me know anytime if you have any inspiration for me ^^

StillConfused

I would like to know "All water houses occupied and host a few grand trines", what will this contribute to my life? I know that my chart is kind of special in someways, as being told by one of my astrologer.

Finally I really thanks that you are telling me about the talent I have as I have been doubting about my ability in these years. I do not know if I will be able to pursue such a career but definitely something creative and artistic which allows me to uncover some of the learnings I had gone through in my past 23 years and I had an intention to heal the others using artistic ways.......I am thinking to be a film director. Anyway, thanks for your reply, please let me know anytime if you have any inspiration for me ^^

The water houses are 4th, 8th, 12th, and you have planets in all three, trining each other. I'm not sure about the details of what this does but I understand that it heightens your emotional understanding of others and can aid you with empathy, this can also be applied to yourself, so you can use this to heighten your self-love and work on releasing negative vibrations. You may have some psychic skills from being able to connect easily with others' emotions. On a lower octave (potentially detrimental side) you may more easily allow yourself to accumulate unwanted emotional baggage that could hinder you on your path, or you may not be aware of your gifts. But these are things that, if you are aware of them, and handle them well, your innate understanding of others and affinity with the emotional world will only be of advantage to your journey and your work. Interesting that you use the word "healer" I definitely think it's a huge potential you have with all that passionate energy captured in your chart needing to bleed out.

Finally I wanted to say that you are welcome. You don't even need this chart to know that you are a worthy, special individual, work on knowing it in your heart. You deserve to heal yourself. You have a lot to give.

StillConfused

I think it's interesting that you have both the North node and Saturn in the 7th house. A friend of mine who is bisexual also has this. You may desperately want a relationship but are usually frustrated by people's lack of civility towards you.

You may find yourself holding yourself and others to a particular standard of politeness. Especially with a Cancer rising, you want security in your contacts so you may want to "monitor" others' behavior towards you or "keep score" of what you give vs. what they give, although with Moon in Scorpio you are quite aware of this. If this is the case my advice would be to find ways to let this go, and expect less from yourself and others. You don't have to give when you don't want to, and niether do they.

The other piece of advice is, don't have a fixed idea of how your relationships are to unfold, or how and where to meet someone. Don't overly plan these things. A lack of flexibility will hold you back. You must be simultaneously patient and open, but you can't be ridgid.

This Saturn and NN combination in the 7th house was designed to create tension and obstacles, and delay, in the very thing that you want, which is to be happy in a secure long-term relationship, and this was done to test your ability to accept yourself fully, keep faith, and undo the chackles. Good luck.

Last edited:

StillConfused

I think it's worse for him though because he also has Saturn square Venus, and that's also where some of the overly diplomatic behavior and high standards for others' conduct probably come from.

Nonetheless, you may relate from the shear Saturn in the 7th placement, and it's also trining the Sun in your chart (my friend doesn't have this), so you may feel that your personality is strongly controlled (and frustration from this builds up over time) when relating to others.

markus0509

The water houses are 4th, 8th, 12th, and you have planets in all three, trining each other. I'm not sure about the details of what this does but I understand that it heightens your emotional understanding of others and can aid you with empathy, this can also be applied to yourself, so you can use this to heighten your self-love and work on releasing negative vibrations. You may have some psychic skills from being able to connect easily with others' emotions. On a lower octave (potentially detrimental side) you may more easily allow yourself to accumulate unwanted emotional baggage that could hinder you on your path, or you may not be aware of your gifts. But these are things that, if you are aware of them, and handle them well, your innate understanding of others and affinity with the emotional world will only be of advantage to your journey and your work. Interesting that you use the word "healer" I definitely think it's a huge potential you have with all that passionate energy captured in your chart needing to bleed out.

Finally I wanted to say that you are welcome. You don't even need this chart to know that you are a worthy, special individual, work on knowing it in your heart. You deserve to heal yourself. You have a lot to give.

I can tell that you are a very talented astrologer. In fact I am a tarot reader and my whole family (my mother's side), has lots of psychic experiences and we sometimes meet spirits(like relatives passed away long ago).

StillConfused

Awww thanks so much :). Talk about Moon in the 4th house. I have to say though, that recently I have been increasingly more drawn to sidereal astrology, that would give you a Pisces MC ;)

markus0509

Awww thanks so much :). Talk about Moon in the 4th house. I have to say though, that recently I have been increasingly more drawn to sidereal astrology, that would give you a Pisces MC ;)

wow, u mean vedic astrology? actually I kind of interested in that too... i know I am a sun sign aries in vedic astrology and I have discussed with a vedic astrologer before, his readings is quite profound too. However, I found both type of astrology are accurate in some ways. I remember that the vedic one says that my sexual orientation is related to Gemini rising. And my lung and respiratory system can be weak because of the planets sitting in watery position lol

StillConfused

wow, u mean vedic astrology? actually I kind of interested in that too... i know I am a sun sign aries in vedic astrology and I have discussed with a vedic astrologer before, his readings is quite profound too. However, I found both type of astrology are accurate in some ways. I remember that the vedic one says that my sexual orientation is related to Gemini rising. And my lung and respiratory system can be weak because of the planets sitting in watery position lol

Well I haven't learned to read the various types of Vedic astrology charts yet .. it's on my list for post-exam holidays but for the moment I mostly just look at people's chart wheels using the sidereal zodiac which I guess is closest to doing Western sidereal astrology, but I also know I still have some reading to do in order to adapt my interpretation of the signs to their meaning in the sidereal zodiac as I've noticed there are some nuances to take note of. Also for post-exam holidays.

Using the sidereal zodiac you would have a Gemini rising, very fun-loving and open-minded, and a Venus in Pisces singleton.

Obviously 3 people is too small a sample, but here's what I've found in common between you, my bisexual friend, and another gay friend, all males.

All of your house cusps are in the same signs. With the exception of the gay friend's AC/DC axes, which are 2° off Gemini and Sagittarius respectively, but we don't know his exact birthtime anyway. I don't have the time to analyze planets and rulerships in detail at the moment.
Although they may all have relevance, what strikes me the most when thinking of homosexuality, and the house cusps, is:

*again, not an astrologer*

5th house cusp Libra - house of talents, fun, and affairs ruled by Venus (which - by the way - happens to be in either the 9th house, or angular in the 10th), lack of discrimination

7th house cusp Sagittarius - *perhaps* it is symbolic of the need for a "spirit over body" partner, and also of that partner's inaccessibility in the present moment, he represents a longing for the distant future.

8th house cusp Capricorn - "Taboo" house, there may be a banning of your own deep-rooted socialization and conservatism

9th house cusp Aquarius - philosophy and education is based in principles of needing to embrace individuality and in aspects of "New Age" thinking where barriers between individuals of different race and gender dissolve, and the world is seen as a place that needs to attend to the collective, by helping them to embrace themselves individually and advocating openmindedness

Pisces MC - reach for oneness, idolization of what is pure soul, art, creativity, boundaries dissolve enough to see certain structures, such as separations between individuals, as unnecessary illusions that cause suffering.

11th house cusp Aries - wishes, hopes, and dreams may revolve around wanting to speak your truth, and being fearless.

12th house cusp Taurus - deeply personal difficulties around finding stability and belonging, perhaps fear, or a sense of impossibility, around the idea of a cozy home.

I'll be back in a long time (meaning after my exams) after having analyzed your draconic charts and your heliocentric charts again your natal charts.

StillConfused

Something I found in your charts looking back, is without fail in your draconic (soul journey) charts, the ruler of the 5th house (flirtations, entertainment, inner child) was in the 7th (commitments and partnerships). This wasn't like you had the same signs on all your planets and cusps (draconic). No. This was like, even as the sign and therefore the ruler of the 5th house changed, this ruling planet was still in the 7th house.

I'm reluctant to overinterpret this, I think I'll let you do with it what you will. I think there's a strong connection for you between relating and having fun. Perhaps for you they are more easily the same thing. Fun must naturally lead to deep intimacy, and you expect or crave this.

markus0509

How is going? Long time no see, hope your exams are fine. Haha, you are absolutely right as I really relating to fun! No matter sexual or leisure. One of my aim to live is to enjoy everything. However, I am not quite sure about the rulership thinging as I just do not have the skill yet. What would that means according to your observations concerning the rulership of 5 and 7? Is that the reason why I am so into fun?

markus0509

Something I found in your charts looking back, is without fail in your draconic (soul journey) charts, the ruler of the 5th house (flirtations, entertainment, inner child) was in the 7th (commitments and partnerships). This wasn't like you had the same signs on all your planets and cusps (draconic). No. This was like, even as the sign and therefore the ruler of the 5th house changed, this ruling planet was still in the 7th house.

I'm reluctant to overinterpret this, I think I'll let you do with it what you will. I think there's a strong connection for you between relating and having fun. Perhaps for you they are more easily the same thing. Fun must naturally lead to deep intimacy, and you expect or crave this.

i kind of get the draconic chart, thanks for letting me know about this as far as I only know that the Vedic has navamsa/D9 chart which explains the matured state of a person and actually the western has this too lol

StillConfused

i kind of get the draconic chart, thanks for letting me know about this as far as I only know that the Vedic has navamsa/D9 chart which explains the matured state of a person and actually the western has this too lol

Er not quite. In Western astrology, the Navamsa most closely relates to the 9th Harmonic chart. The draconic chart is another chart, it is calculated by moving all placements until the North Node arrives at the 0° Aries point.

StillConfused

How is going? Long time no see, hope your exams are fine. Haha, you are absolutely right as I really relating to fun! No matter sexual or leisure. One of my aim to live is to enjoy everything. However, I am not quite sure about the rulership thinging as I just do not have the skill yet. What would that means according to your observations concerning the rulership of 5 and 7? Is that the reason why I am so into fun?

Markus, I'm not too sure THIS is the reason why you are so fun. In my opinion there is rarely a single feature of one of your charts that points to something fundamental about you without being supported by other elements. But it does suggest that you like to have fun WITH PEOPLE. Social :). Your zeal for life comes out in many other ways in your natal chart too, and your draconic 10th house is Gemini accentuating a playful attitude in life.

The ruler of the 5th is in the 7th because if you check out your draconic chart on Astrodienst (use whole sign house system to be sure we're talking about the same thing) then the 5th draconic house is Capricorn and Capricorn is ruled by Saturn. In your chart Saturn is in the 7th.