Chinese New Year 2010 - Year of Tiger Chinese Astrology

candiceaqua

Dear Starlink,

It is really a wonderful thing to absorb such delicate and beautiful art! Astrology, no matter occidental or oriental, both are very delicate art.

In 4 pillar astrology Chart, you will have 8 elements with different sex. If one has 8 male elements, it is not a very balanced one, it is called---Pure Yang Chart.(The person will be very strong-minded and stubborn,not good for his female relatives and wife.If he has good transit, then he could achieve success, but that is very rare.If a female have the Pure Yang Chart, then she will not have a good marriage, and also not good for her female relatives,and may not have a good relationship with her mother),vice versa for the pure Yin Chart(all 8 elements are female).

If your birth date is:
Male wood represents:Big trees, good talent, easy to get famous in society(all depends on how many woods in the chart), Integrity, generosity, calm, motivated
Female wood represents: flowers and grass, supple,stable.

Horary is very interesting! I will find some works of Marc Edmund Jones to read.The opposite house is really important.Thanks for your suggesstions!

Thanks Cadice! So far it looks to me as if Chinese astrology is as complex as the Chinese language itself, LOL! I am a Taurus with a Saturn-Mercury exact square, so I need some time to absorb all this as you can well imagine:).

For instance, I seem to be a Green Monkey who is born in the year of the Red Pig. I always thought I WAS a Red Pig (Fire Pig) only. I have NO idea what a Green Monkey is all about. Now the person (me) is equivalent to Male Wood, but I am a female. Is it possible to see the "male" and "female" in a chinese chart? Like maybe the Hour (is here the birth hour meant?). My hour is Female Water.

Yes, I love horary astrology but still dont know half of what I should know I feel. I rely very much on my intuition which does play a big role in horary I have noticed.
Like with that horary you and I are busy with, the question Tikana posted. Not easy to see if the wife keeps the job or looses it. I am really curious to know the outcome.
If I am completely at loss for an answer, I use the "Yes or No" technique from Marc Edmund Jones which I find surprisingly reliable. I only use the very basic method, because his book goes into so much complex business, it is too much for me.
So then I looked at the house representing the job and the opposite house, and those planets also dont perfect. So answer is no (I think). We will have to see:)

candiceaqua

Dear Fensi88,

Very glad that I could be any help of you.

If you are interested in Chinese Astrology, I could find some information for you, I have a few Chinese friend who are very good at this.

Best wishes,
Candiceaqua

candiceaqua

Dear Fensi88,

Very glad that I could be any help of you.

If you are interested in Chinese Astrology, I could find some information for you.

Best wishes,
Candiceaqua

fensi88

Unfortunatelly, right now I have no such time to go detailed in Chinese astrology, hope I will have it in next life :cool: !

KarenWu

In China, the year of tiger will have many new born babies, because Chinese people believe that their tiger baby can be very smart and lucky.

byjove

Account Closed
Hi Candice,

can you tell us the site you got the free reading at the top of the page? I've been to it a thousand times but not recently, and keep finding fake trash on the net when I search for it. Thanks.

How can we learn a little about how the Chinese ascendant affects the native? I'm really interested in this, and have a few books on it - but it does not talk about it much. (2011 year of the metal RABBIT)

----- Ascendant calculator...I was born in spring time - 1 hour AHEAD of normal GMT...GMT+1...do I remove one hour for calculation of the ascendant?-------I keep finding 'you are white tiger' so why in the world is the YEAR of our birth so popular today? Is this like the Sun signs in western astrology? So...I was born on the day of the metal tiger...should I really be paying attention to who and what the metal tiger is and not my year - the fire rabbit?

Year of the yin - fire rabbit (rabbit naturally - wood)
Month of yang +wood dragon (dragon naturally + earth)
day of yang +metal tiger (tiger naturally +wood)
hour of the yang +water hourse (hourse naturally -fire)

Try: http://www.feng-shui-institute.org/free4pillars.htm

Last edited:

Fourpillars

I keep finding 'you are white tiger' so why in the world is the YEAR of our birth so popular today? Is this like the Sun signs in western astrology? So...I was born on the day of the metal tiger...should I really be paying attention to who and what the metal tiger is and not my year - the fire rabbit?

Hi,

There are a lot of finer details to 4P astrology, but in big lines:
the year pillar dominates the early childhood
month pillar is very active in the youth
day pillar determines the adult period
and hour pillar governs the old age.

You are considered a Yang Metal person (because that's the day stem element), and the other elements in the chart are then interpreted according to the 5 elements.

Of course there is much more to it.

PS: that site is also using my free calculator without giving the link to my site as per the terms of use, they removed it. Not very fair.

byjove

Account Closed
Hmm I'm not sure if this is only for learning or can we discuss things here, but what happens if when you marry a person, your two ruling animals at that time are perfectly compatible, and the next stage, totally incompatible. Oh dear...! I've got to look out for that.

Another thing...I could be going down the wrong track here, but in people's opinions...would you consider Chinese astrology, as represented in the West to be 'misleading' in the same way that western astrology 'sun signs' are only one part of your life story? Would people instead recommed focussing on the characters of the stage of life you are in?

Hmm food for though. And thank you for the reply above ^^^ :biggrin:

byjove

Account Closed
In China, the year of tiger will have many new born babies, because Chinese people believe that their tiger baby can be very smart and lucky.

I'm confused. So my year is Rabbit and my day is Tiger. I'm told I'm a Tiger because the day represents me, but indeed, as the example above shows, many people choose the year to have a baby...I'm confused - which is me, my personality; Rabbit or Tiger? Following what someone else said; one pillar for youth, another for childhood, another for adulthood, and another for old age, I could see my Rabbit when younger and Tiger when older.......but why don't people talk about it like that if that's how it really works? All I read is year year year...but that's not the full picture...:joyful: