Capricorn rising have harder lives than everyone else?

I have a Capricorn rising. And my chart ruler (Saturn) is in Aries in the 4th house. It's also sextile sun and moon, square Neptune and opposite mars. It's not just that though. Every time some transit hits my natal Saturn or Saturn by transit hits one of my natal planets, I feel depressed like crazy. I wonder, does it ever get better? Anyone with a Capricorn rising that can share their experiences? Also, anyone who isn't a cap rising but know a capricorn rising, what is your experience with these people? Personality-wise and possibly life-wise too?

spiritwoman

I am Capricorn rising, Saturn in the 4th in Taurus, retrograde, opposing my moon in Scorpio.
And yes, it has been difficult, and it's still is.
Post your chart

HoldOrFold

Anyone with a Capricorn rising that can share their experiences? Also, anyone who isn't a cap rising but know a capricorn rising, what is your experience with these people? Personality-wise and possibly life-wise too?

For celebrity examples you can go to astrotheme advanced search, select 'Ascendant' and then 'Capricorn' from the first 2 dropdowns and it will bring up all the celebs with this ascendant. Some examples: Sean Connery, Prince Harry, Taylor Swift etc.

Saturn is in it's fall in Aries so it has trouble functioning optimally but it looks like it's in mutual reception to it's sign ruler, Mars which I assume is in Libra, that would signify a lot more potential. Some celebrity examples of Capricorn rising with Saturn in Aries: Dustin Hoffman, Chuck Norris (!), Dave Grohl.

Ultimately, I see astrology as the study of the ego and it's various complicated structures. The ego, i.e. the chart, can be purified through primarily meditation which helps rarefy the placements and attract the higher end of any natal configurations or transits. Next, universal mechanisms like the law of attraction can really turn things around. All of this takes faith and willpower though. Having a difficult planet ruling an angle like the Ascendant can be tough, there's also always the option of relocation where you're able to change your angles like the Ascendant and shift things around. You'd still have to deal with that Saturn in some house though, but the Ascendant can amplify things of course.

JUPITERASC

I have a Capricorn rising. And my chart ruler (Saturn) is in Aries in the 4th house. It's also sextile sun and moon, square Neptune and opposite mars. It's not just that though. Every time some transit hits my natal Saturn or Saturn by transit hits one of my natal planets, I feel depressed like crazy. I wonder, does it ever get better? Anyone with a Capricorn rising that can share their experiences?
Also, anyone who isn't a cap rising
but know a capricorn rising, what is your experience with these people?
Personality-wise and possibly life-wise too?
Queen Elizabeth II of UK is a well known Capricorn ascendant :smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
You can really get a lot done in this world with Cap rising even with a weak Saturn in your chart. Naturally it depends upon your overall chart...