Are planets in their own houses attract ?

JUPITERASC

you originally said :smile:
We're not even talking about synastry.
We're talking about attraction
and that's why I gave the simple, yet adequate, answer
of "look at mars and venus."
Those are much more reliable
and actually provable indicators of attraction to another person.
however you have revised your opinion as follows
Synastry and attraction clearly go hand and hand.
quite
It was a miss of communication.
I meant to say to look at Mars and Venus in synastry.
It is important to be clear as to meaning

I think Appleo is actually well versed in Astrology regardless of his age.

And regarding this thread, progressions can play a role in who you attract
....say your moons just moving into scorpios
then your going to start attracting scorpios.
i.e.
synastry

Originally we weren't talking about synastry.

The OP was asking about a basic question about attraction.
If we were talking about synastry to begin with
it would be in the synastry section
and the OP would've put up synastry charts.
not necessarily
this discussion clearly involves synastry

AppLeo

you originally said :smile:

however you have revised your opinion as follows

quite

It is important to be clear as to meaning

i.e.
synastry

not necessarily
this discussion clearly involves synastry

Well sorry, I didn't mean to mess up my words. I know what synastry is. I thought the OP was just asking a basic question about attraction and she provided a reason that had nothing to do with attraction, so I saw no reason to go into synastry. And then I said to look at Mars and Venus forgetting to mention synastry even though that's what I meant. And then Ikenik started going into synastry automatically when honestly this thread really isn't about synastry because if it was there would be synastry charts and that's why I said that we're not talking about synastry.

Anyway, that's what went through my mind. Just a miss of communication.

JUPITERASC

Well sorry, I didn't mean to mess up my words.
I know what synastry is. I thought the OP was just asking a basic question
about attraction and she provided a reason that had nothing to do with attraction, so I saw no reason to go into synastry.
And then I said to look at Mars and Venus forgetting to mention synastry even though that's what I meant.
And then Ikenik started going into synastry automatically when honestly this thread really isn't about synastry
because if it was there would be synastry charts
and that's why I said that we're not talking about synastry.

Anyway, that's what went through my mind. Just a miss of communication.
good that we have established that this thread topic
definitely involves synastry

Jupiter are you having a hormonal day today or something....jeez :annoyed:

Chillax :cool:
I refer to the following useful comment :smile:
My, my.

You are hardly stupid.
But your responses are ignorant.
And confused.
With a lot of extraneous, irrelevant explanation.

When someone is talking about attraction, it IS synastry.
That is exactly what it IS.
Point your nose into some books. Give your opinions a rest.

Emeraldstar99

Oh no... again I came too late *sigh* (**** it EMAIL!!!)

My question was indeed talking about only attraction, like permanent type of one. I attract people with those aspects. I read somewhere in Youtube comment section that a woman didn't know why she would attract so many Capricorn dominant people since she couldn't find anythig in her ascendant or dsc or signs,then she figured that it was because of her saturn in 10th, just like I have it. So I assumed that planets in Domicile (Saturn in 10th in this case) would have deal with attracting people.

Here's my chart as it was requested.
https://ibb.co/ejcW1S

Emeraldstar99

How does having Saturn in your 10th house, and another person have their saturn in the 10th house make you attract each other??

I've never seen that astrologically nor does it make any sense.

I would check venus and mars for attraction. Not Saturn or Jupiter.

Oh no no.... I meant that my saturn in 10th would attract people with many Capricorn in their chart

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
For some reason, I have know many people who had capricorn in their charts/Saturnian and also people with Sagittarius in their charts/Jupiterians. Not only they are attracted to me but also I am attracted to them. I wonder if it does have something with my Saturn in 10th and my Jupiter in 9th...

I also should add that my DSC in Capricorn (but most of the house is occupied by Aquarius) and I am Sag Moon.So I am confused still.

What are your experiences?

The sign on the 7th house and the sign on the Moon are closely associated with attraction. So it is natural that you would attract and also feel comfortable with people who have planets that share these signs.

When you meet people with lots of Capricorn in their chart, those planets will then be in your 7th sign of relationship. If they have Sag planets that activate your Moon, your inner feeling life, then this also can generate attraction.

We would look at one of these Cap/Sag person's chart in relation to your chart to see the exact reasons for the attraction.

wan

I think what Appleo is saying is that stuff that goes on in the 9th and 10th houses has little to do with romance and attraction.

JUPITERASC

I think what Appleo is saying is that
stuff that goes on in the 9th and 10th houses has little to do with romance and attraction.
That's a mistaken idea simply because
many are attracted to people they work with
some even marry their boss :smile:
others form romantic relationships with people at college
others are attracted to people while travelling
and so as usual
the entire chart must be taken into consideration
before conclusions may be drawn
because obviously
for many people
9th and 10th houses do have much to do with the synastry of romance and attraction
dependent on any particular individuals natal chart promise

wan

That's a mistaken idea simply because
many are attracted to people they work with
some even marry their boss :smile:
others form romantic relationships with people at college
others are attracted to people while travelling
and so as usual
the entire chart must be taken into consideration
before conclusions may be drawn
because obviously
for many people
9th and 10th houses do have much to do with the synastry of romance and attraction
dependent on any particular individuals natal chart promise
I did not meant that I agreed with it. I was only trying to point out that that was what he appeared to be saying.

Last edited:

Kittea

The sign on the 7th house and the sign on the Moon are closely associated with attraction. So it is natural that you would attract and also feel comfortable with people who have planets that share these signs.

When you meet people with lots of Capricorn in their chart, those planets will then be in your 7th sign of relationship. If they have Sag planets that activate your Moon, your inner feeling life, then this also can generate attraction.

We would look at one of these Cap/Sag person's chart in relation to your chart to see the exact reasons for the attraction.

I'm wondering how attraction can be affected for those who have an intercepted sign in the 7th house and how that can have an influence.

For example I have a moon in Virgo and south node in 6th house Virgo. And Libra is intercepted in the 7th house with lilith.

But overall I'm interested in how an intercepted moon and/or 7th house can also influence attraction.