Why am i so tired?

Spread the Light

I feel so tired and drained the past 2 weeks, why?

I'd be so grateful if someone could explain to me why I feel so rundown... I'm doing the best I can, I just feel so heavy...

I assumed the Sun & Jupiter in Leo would make me have some more fire and energy but instead I've felt very drained..

Thank you for your time.

Here is my current transits on my natal chart.

Love & light,

K

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_k_201484.68212.40853.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_k_201484.68212.40853.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 29

serafin5

If you're feeling the same even after 1st week of sept, then your natal chart needs to be seen

So sorry you're not feeling well, and frankly I have not yet studied Medical Astrology, but I wanted to share with you that I was suffering the same symptoms! Please see that you have your thyroid checked ASAP; I think the blood work is a 'Tsh panel'? Anyway, hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism both mimic the exact symptoms only with hypo-thyroidism you gain weight rather than lose weight with hyper-thyroidism.

God bless and good luck.
Serafin5

Frisiangal

I feel so tired and drained the past 2 weeks, why?

I'd be so grateful if someone could explain to me why I feel so rundown... I'm doing the best I can, I just feel so heavy...

I assumed the Sun & Jupiter in Leo would make me have some more fire and energy but instead I've felt very drained..

Thank you for your time.

Here is my current transits on my natal chart.

Love & light,

K

My reply to you 'etherised' when consulting a website, so this 2nd attempt will be short and detailed to planetary aspects, for which you can apply a more personalised perspective.

The Secondary progressed Sun and s.p Mercury are now in Pisces and have been cojoined by s.p. Moon within the last year (according to birth date and time). This means that a 'progressed New Moon' has occured.
This coincided with transit Uranus trining itself from the 10th house, whilst transit Saturn is approaching its return.
These are suggestive of an important change of course as maturity of adulthood replaces immaturity of youth.
With natal Sun and Moon both in Aquarius in harsh aspects to the planets of control, stress situations may have an effect upon the central nervous system.

Sec. progr. Jupiter is separating from the exact conjunction with natal Sun. Transit Jupiter and transit Mars have activated the natal Sun square Pluto.
Jupiter rules 6th house, related to work and/or physical dis-orders.
If you have been overdoing anything (Jupiter), transit Saturn is going to slow you down before the limits the physical body can take are reached and physical complaints occur.
As already suggested a physical check-up would not be amiss, especially if weight issues have become apparent.