I need your help with my coming Solar Returns charts

the_virgo

Hello every one I need your help with my coming Solar Returns charts 2012 2013 plzzzzzzzzzz Will i meet my future husband in this Solar Returns? will i go foreign? will i make my career? I will be so thankfull to all of you.

Solar Returns 2012 2013

Natal and Solar Returns 2012 2013

Solar Returns with house 2012 2013

Last edited:

virgo18

What do you want to know? You have an exact question?
In fact: SR can be read the same as a Natal Chart

In experience. Solar Returns start giving results when they are finishing... at the 52 days before your birthday(new SR). Before those 52 days, SR only start preparing things and opening roads to make things happen at the end of them.

LUCK!

virgo18

FYI.... I noticed 2 things

1st
I see you will meet a fun and tender guy who will like you very much. BUT. It is not your future husband. What does this means? This year you won't meet your future partner. Perhaps you can enter in a relationship with a guy because the ruler of the SR 7th house conjunct your natal Juno. Perhaps this guy will want to marry you, but you won't marry him.

Why you won't meet your FH this year?
-Your SR Asc falls on your 3rd house. (It has too fall in your natal 5th or 7th, to make a potential of meeting someone very special)
-The ruler of your SR 1st house and SR7th have to be united mostly by a conjunction. In your case is a sextile, is too weak to merge with someone else.
-The guy described on your natal chart doesn't match with the guy shown in your SR. (It is not matching by personality, I mean; you will marry a strong, serious, and domineering guy. The one of your SR is more light, fun, emotional and carefree.
-The ruler of the SR 7th house should be exalted or in domicile. (in your case it isn't)

When the SR of meeting your FH comes, he will be represented as a Mars, or Pluto, or Venus in Scorpio. He will also have lots of Taurean traits.

Check by your self, the SR of 2013-2014 so on...

the_virgo

1st
I see you will meet a fun and tender guy who will like you very much. BUT. It is not your future husband. What does this means? This year you won't meet your future partner. Perhaps you can enter in a relationship with a guy because the ruler of the SR 7th house conjunct your natal Juno. Perhaps this guy will want to marry you, but you won't marry him.

Why you won't meet your FH this year?
-Your SR Asc falls on your 3rd house. (It has too fall in your natal 5th or 7th, to make a potential of meeting someone very special)
-The ruler of your SR 1st house and SR7th have to be united mostly by a conjunction. In your case is a sextile, is too weak to merge with someone else.
-The guy described on your natal chart doesn't match with the guy shown in your SR. (It is not matching by personality, I mean; you will marry a strong, serious, and domineering guy. The one of your SR is more light, fun, emotional and carefree.
-The ruler of the SR 7th house should be exalted or in domicile. (in your case it isn't)

When the SR of meeting your FH comes, he will be represented as a Mars, or Pluto, or Venus in Scorpio. He will also have lots of Taurean traits.

Thanks sweetie i appreciate your time,that is i wanted to know and also about my career i want to make my career in fashion but i dont know what is it meant my SR 7th and Venus falls my Natal MC?

the_virgo

(It has too fall in your natal 5th or 7th, to make a potential of meeting someone very special)
-The ruler of your SR 1st house and SR7th have to be united mostly by a conjunction.

You are right my SR of 2013-2014 AC fall in my 7th WOW WOW i will post the chart soon here

the_virgo

Here is my Natal and Solar Returns 2013 2014 which shows my SR AC falls my Natal 7th.
maybe i enter in a relationship with a guy in this Solar Returns 2012-2013 and marry in 2013-2014 but you said The guy described on my natal chart doesn't match with the guy shown in my SR so lets see what happen.

I will say one more thing here in my Solar Returns chart Moon the ruler of the SR 7th house conjunct Pluto and sextile Mars in Scorpio is it not shows his personality the guy described on my natal chart???

http://postimage.org/
photo upload

Last edited:

Mist Knacker

I went ahead and did your precessed Solar Returns for both years, which uses the sidereal zodiac. It takes precession into account.

For the one in 2012, Venus, Moon, Pluto, and Uranus will exert the strongest influence. Angular Uranus and/or Pluto in a precessed return chart is a strong indicator of change for that time period. Uranus is square Pluto in the sky right now, and the aspect will go exact twice over the next Solar Year. They will be squaring your nodes this coming year, so this collective transit may become personal for you. The SR Moon is conjunct Pluto and square Uranus, so this brings more energy to that square. This may indicate changes in domestic surroundings. You have SR Moon sextile your natal Jupiter in your natal 1st House and trine your Sun for this year.

Venus, ruler of relationships, is also angular and is semisquare the Sun. So, Venus-related themes such as will be important for the year. It is square your natal Saturn in the 1st House.

2013 is similar to 2012. The Uranus/Pluto square is angular, so more big changes. Venus is also angular that year and is highly aspected. Venus will be square Jupiter & Pluto and opposite Uranus. Additionally, Venus will be conjunct your natal Ascendant, and Jupiter will be tightly conjunct your natal Midheaven.

Checking your current periods according to your Vedic chart, you're running the main period of Venus and sub-period of Rahu (North Node). You have Rahu in your 10th House, which is house of career. It has a double aspect from both Jupiter and Saturn. Venus rules your 9th House and is placed in the 11th House. So, your current periods seem to show some support for career, relationship, and long-distance travel.

In your Vedic chart, Venus is pretty strong, has 7 points in its own placement, and has 13.4 points in V.Bala (Dasa). According to these and based on Venus' house rulerships and placement, Venus will give good results throughout its period.

Jupiter is currently transiting your 9th House of foreign travel. Jupiter scores 7 points in that sign, so it should give great results. For 2013, Jupiter will transit your 10th House of career and be in trine to its own placement. It will conjunct your sub-period ruler Rahu. Jupiter, however, scores 3 points in that sign, so the benefits from that transit will only be marginal. Jupiter rules your 7th house of relationships and marriage. On 2/26/2014, you will begin your Jupiter sub-period.

Overall, both years show big change. With angular Venus in both precessed Solar Returns and Moon trine Sun for 2012, relationships will be a major theme. In 2013's chart, angular Jupiter conjunct natal Midheaven may provide some support for career. It could involve foreign travel. Your current and upcoming planetary periods seem to be supporting these as well.

the_virgo

Thank you so much "Mist Knacker" i know this is not easy i realy appreciate your time thanks alot,i think you are right some another astrologer tould me that i will get marreid in february/march 2014 and dr.far also tould that i will get marreid in my 31 of age but i am just waiting the guy that i am going to meet but when and where i will meet him? maybe i will meet the guy and he will make my career or i will meet him in my job/career,and i think i will meet him Solar Returns 2012-2013 and marry in 2013-2014.

once again Thank you so much.

starlink

tag.png
How to interpret a Solar Return Chart.

The Virgo, I suppose you came to this forum to learn about astrology and not out of curiosity about your life. So it would be very helpful, for you especially, if you could go to the link above and get into Education Forum (where you find even more articles etc. to teach you about Astrology!) and start studying this subject. What you should know is, that before you start at all on this subject, you should know you basic natal chart reading thoroughly, otherwise this wont make much sense. You can read a SReturn chart as if it were a natal chart, however there is far more to it that just that. You should compare the natal chart with this one, see how the planets in your natal chart work out this year, by looking at their placements in the SR chart. It is not something you learn overnight, so please take your time (it took me years!!) to really learn about astrology. Only after you know the basics well, venture into progressions, Solar Returns etc.

I wish you lots of luck with your studies.

Starlink