4 planet stellium in 12th house?!

Hello everyone!
I am new to this community and the main reason I came here is to talk to experts on natal astrology and share opinions. I have read a lot about 12th house stellium and some people told me it represents loss. I knew things weren't that simple and therefore decided to come here to search for other, more detailed, opinions on the matter. Also, while I was in India 3 years ago, guru read my chart and told me it would lead to life in foreign country, job in government etc. How true is that? Someone even mentioned Netherlands in my birth chart. I am aware of differences in Vedic and Western astrology and would like to receive clarification from you on meaning and perspectives in my birth chart. Especially about love and career, since I always wanted to become a diplomat and study multiple languages. Also I want to live in foreign country with foreign spouse, but those are my dreams...
I am submitting my birth chart attached to this post!
Thank you again for clarification and constructive answers!

Attachments

• ! Chart M..jpg
    ! Chart M..jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 57

obsidianmineral

Hello everyone!
I am new to this community and the main reason I came here is to talk to experts on natal astrology and share opinions. I have read a lot about 12th house stellium and some people told me it represents loss. I knew things weren't that simple and therefore decided to come here to search for other, more detailed, opinions on the matter. Also, while I was in India 3 years ago, guru read my chart and told me it would lead to life in foreign country, job in government etc. How true is that? Someone even mentioned Netherlands in my birth chart. I am aware of differences in Vedic and Western astrology and would like to receive clarification from you on meaning and perspectives in my birth chart. Especially about love and career, since I always wanted to become a diplomat and study multiple languages. Also I want to live in foreign country with foreign spouse, but those are my dreams...

It could mean a million different things. It doesn’t mean you’re gonna be isolated from the world or anything (necessarily). It simply means that a lot of energy will be put into the spiritual and the mystical. Planets in the 12th are not necessarily loss either. It entirely depends on how conscious and evolved you are as a human being. The more you are obsessed with the mundane and disregard spiritual values (not saying you are) the more actual loss you will receive because the energy will find a different outlet from where to come.

waybread

In modern western astrology the 12th house has many symbolisms: people who are shut-in in some way, including hospitals and prisons, large animals, the mother's experience of the native's birth, and mysticism. In traditional western astrology the 12th symbolizes misfortunates of various sorts, notably secrets and deception. In Vedic astrology, there is that connotation of misfortune, but with the possibility-- through religious practices-- of karmic release. This is just a short list.

Hindu astrologers generally use a sidereal zodiac; and western astrologers, a tropical zodiac. The planets today are about 24 degrees apart, often moving the tropical planets back 24 degrees. They also normally use whole signs houses. It would be good to learn just how your Indian astrologer reached his conclusions, but they would probably be based on a different horoscope from the one you posted.

But the sidereal zodiac would still put your sun in Sagittarius. This sign is ruled by Jupiter, which is also the planetary ruler of long-distance travel.

Your travel proclivities probably relate to

Humanitarian

Hello everyone!
That stellium in 12th house is also mean that you are experience lot's of the mystical things in the life.