When will my daughter get married ?

souravi

My daughter's DOB is 22nd May 1999, 2 p.m. place of birth is Chennai.

Can you please tell when she will get married, what kind of an alliance she will get , will she settle in Bangalore (our current place) or India or stay abroad in long term. Currently she is doing masters in psychology in Canada and finishing in 2022 Sep.

Virinchi

Entering surya dasa shortly. Not good for marriage. Next 6 years only good for higher education and job abroad.
She has to listen to her mind, not heart while chosing partners.
She will marry someone from west, rich, well settled family, aged (or atleast looks aged) than herself.
Chandra dasa later is suitable for matrimony

souravi

My daughter's marriage is now fixed for Aug. 20, 2023.

My Son's date of birth is 7th Aug. 1994, Place of Birth : Chennai, Time of Birth : 6:40 a.m. Can you please advise when will he get married ? He has Simha Lagna and Saturn is in 7th place in Kumbha rasi.

creativei

I say as it is wirhout any sugar coat for dual asc 7th house is bhadhak 7th lord should not get strength it creates problems in married life her 7th Lord Jupiter is in 7th gives kendra dosh also Venus in dual sign in d9 7th Lord debiliated in 9th aspected By 9th Lord Mars in lagna mars retro for female mars indicate husband retro mars gives crooked problematic hubby who will be reason for domestic quarrels there is no big use from husband Aftr some stage she runs the family. Her finance professional life is good but she bereft of husband's love n support. Its curse for dual asc.

In her 44th year she will have major transforming event in married life. Chances of second marriage too.

Reg progeny since 8th Lord Mars n rahu aspects 5th n 5th Lord in 8th either she have adopted kids or her kids will have health or attitude issues upto certain age then it will be fine (saturm as a 5th lord is putra dosh)

Her own mind will be enemy to her that creates clash with husband it shows that effect in mars dasa. Health finance profession is good. Both hubby n childrens givss troubles ask her to do Vishnu prayers n visit tirumala tirupathi once intensity will reduce.

prasanna_1978

Girl chart
The favorable marriage period is Sun Dasha Jupiter and sat buthi running from 2024 jan to 2025 oct both are good

Please note Saturn in the 8th house and Mars aspecting 8th house (Magalya stana ) ,two grahas -asaumya graha aspecting is not good for Groom longevity, matching horoscope should be perfect , please make sure groom horoscope must more longevity ,please rely on your family astrologer before any commitment

Last edited:

souravi

Thanks a lot for all your time, yes we consulted our family astrologer for matching and fixing dates, guru Horai is considered for Muhurtham timing, will recheck on longevity, horoscope matching was also confirmed by another astrologer

creativei

Give importance to rajju streedeerga and mahendra make sure boy asc Lord 5th lord n 8th lord are strohg esp 5th lord in Kendra /trikona good. Also she have high level of desire so make sure boy chart is favourable for that give importance to yoni kuta too. Rajju mahendra n yoni are mandatory, rest all bonus.

souravi

Hi All, with so many observation on longevity of groom, etc. I am really concerned. Groom's details are here : 19.08.1995 ; 7.50 a.m. ; POB ; Srirangam, Tamilnadu. Rohini 1 padam. Please analyse this also and tell me for any compatibility and longevity issues. Thanks for all your help.

creativei

Everything is fine except yoni kuta sexual compatiblity is missing boy cant satisfy girl. Though marriage is sacred soul level connection eternal etc etc but for some age body demand is must we can't omit that for your girl chart his husbsnd should have strong libido otherwise it creates problem in married life boys 3rd Lord is combust he lacks manliness in bed also he had ketu in 12th from moonsign aspected by Saturn n rahu may have problems in bed matters. Many expert astrologer says avoid those boy chart whos 3rd lord is weak they can't give happiness to wife.

Also He has 8th lord in 7th from moonsign n that dasa gona come in future it indicates not only breakup but also maraka too as i said it operates in her 44th year for rishaba rasi Jupiter is first grade functional malefic he has full power to kill or seperate the couples so consult your family astrologer about this n do proper remedies before marriage. For girl, physicsl happiness is more important than material success that too for your daughter chart its must so give importance to it. Dont hurry just give time you may get good alliance than this. Shes only 23 too young to marry its good if you marry her at 26 or 28 since Saturn aspecting her Venus delay marriage is good early marriage gives breakups. Except bed matters other things are good its upto you n your daughtr to decide which is important.

But in her 44th year major transformation in marriage is sure nobody can't change fate, its her karma.

All the best. 👍

souravi

Thanks again. But sorry to ask this question. I understand there is no Yoni matching between them. If the boy has some weakness and cannot satisfy his wife, it should be for anybody. Tomorrow some other girl marries him with Yoni matching (basically another compatible star), his side weakness is not going to go. So don't understand this unless his horoscope says he may be impotent because of some planetary positions. Please clarify.

I will certainly consult my astrologer on the Jupiter aspect and remedies. Everyone is envying at this stage about the good alliance we got like the boy's attitude, character, adjusting type and motivation to help her Phd Studies for next 5 years, good relationship and non-demanding in-laws (though we are upper middle class and will do marriage well), etc. I am doubtful I can pull back this marriage at this stage, unless I know (through other means) about his physical condition.

Sujit

Thanks again. But sorry to ask this question. I understand there is no Yoni matching between them. If the boy has some weakness and cannot satisfy his wife, it should be for anybody. Tomorrow some other girl marries him with Yoni matching (basically another compatible star), his side weakness is not going to go. So don't understand this unless his horoscope says he may be impotent because of some planetary positions. Please clarify.

I will certainly consult my astrologer on the Jupiter aspect and remedies. Everyone is envying at this stage about the good alliance we got like the boy's attitude, character, adjusting type and motivation to help her Phd Studies for next 5 years, good relationship and non-demanding in-laws (though we are upper middle class and will do marriage well), etc. I am doubtful I can pull back this marriage at this stage, unless I know (through other means) about his physical condition.
Follow your family astrologer. Internet forums would give you different conflicting opinion and there are different methods followed in practice.
Good luck...

creativei

Boy yoni is serpent,girl yonl is rat what will serpent will do wen it sees rat? Only friends yoni enjoys marital happiness fully if you join these couple they live for months n girl will come to parents crying will say hes not touching me, even i insists. So avoid these problems.

Outer appearance n attitude achievement has nothing to do with person innate nature i know many successful guys stories who have high qualification working in forgein earning in crores n because of impotency got divorce within months of marriage so don't judge by outer view.

Hes not impotent but cannot withstand for your daughter desire Hope u understand. Unless he get matching yoni he will be like this only i give importance to yoni because for your daughter it is must else i won't see it. 3rd lord combust itself is big drawback for guy 3rd house must be strong, dont compromise in that.

creativei

Another thing i forgot to say gana porutham is also lacking guna is seen for temperament issues of brides they are manusha Deva and rakshka guna in that raksha guna considerd bad denotes not caring demonic nature. Boy is manusha guna and girl is raksasha guna its bad girl wil have tomboy qualities n competit with guy in all matters in family life if husband shouts n fights due to stress wife should be calm n solace but this raksasha girl instead of solacing she too equally fight with hubby and if needed they beat too so for raksasha girl you should match same raksasha boy chart then its good. I know few raksasha guna girl even beat mother in law in fight so consider tat too

I think your astrologr saw only rajju n stree deerga n failed to note these things disscuss this with him.

prasanna_1978

Our gurukul rejected and disproved the 10 porutham concepts, so we are not using them at all as instructed by sri sri sri chandrasekharendra saraswathi swamigal.

There is no logic in match-making concepts and no acharya like Varahamihra ,Parasara etc not even touched this concept in the classics ,even tamil classic like parijatam (Vedhalingabutter),chandrasekram ,pulipani also not even mentioned this concepts,somebody in between included and made money.
AHOBILAM mutt also insisted several times there is no good and Bad nakshatra and insisted don’t reject the horoscopes,only see the horoscope and check other houses with 40 years of Dasha buthi

I opened the subject,I informed to check only the longevity of groom,rely on your family astrologer over.

mathur_dinesh

Our gurukul rejected and disproved the 10 porutham concepts, so we are not using them at all as instructed by sri sri sri chandrasekharendra saraswathi swamigal.

There is no logic in match-making concepts and no acharya like Varahamihra ,Parasara etc not even touched this concept in the classics ,even tamil classic like parijatam (Vedhalingabutter),chandrasekram ,pulipani also not even mentioned this concepts,somebody in between included and made money.
AHOBILAM mutt also insisted several times there is no good and Bad nakshatra and insisted don’t reject the horoscopes,only see the horoscope and check other houses with 40 years of Dasha buthi

I opened the subject,I informed to check only the longevity of groom,rely on your family astrologer over.
I agree. Charts showing high percentage of agreement fail as marriages based on such agreements sometimes fail quickly. This is not a fail proof method to determine the future of a marriage. A competent astrologer can easily determine the quality and longevity of a marriage by the general analysis of the two charts. This is how it should be done.