Synastry: Made for each other or not

TMA

Hi,

I need opinion on my synastry with him. I am confuse. We know each other from past 8 years and we both like each other but due to cultural differences unable to materialize things? Just want to know we made for each other or not?

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 92
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi TMA

the grand trine of mercury trine to Uranus and the moon shows you and he have a very enchanting mental connection.
but to answer your question, no, this is not a good relationship.

the mars/Neptune midpoint is square to the node with the node conjunct to Jupiter. this shows that he is totally deceptive. it looks lie you and he have talked about a commitment but he is insincere.

rahu

muchacho

The synastry looks good to me. Some dynamics that my cause misunderstandings but nothing serious. You also trigger each others 4th house (settling down). And the composite confirms this (Moon in 4th). So there's indeed a certain depth to this relationship.

rahu

Banned
hi TMA

looking at the composite chart, it does not seem he is a good man for you.

Jupiter conjunct the node can show a potential for a long +term relationship or marriage. this aspect also tends to show family wealth.

but the astrological problem is that he is a liar and would never be faithful to you. this is shown by the mars/Neptune conjunction square the node.

in addition the sun opposed to pluto usually shows very selfish feeling and this aspect does not make the compromises necessary for a intimate relationship.

rahu

TMA

Thankyou again Rahu....

He is little bit selfish I agree, but I don't think that is he unfaithful.I am not clear if he is not sincere then he why he will marry me.He should run away.....?

Hi mdinaz,

Please find the attached chart

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 29
  • progress composite.jpg
    progress composite.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 31

mdinaz

The composite isn't bad but it isn't great either. The good part is that there are positive aspects of Moon to Sun and Mercury, which are essential for communication and friendship. The Moon is sesquiquad Neptune so there is a strong psychic connection. However there is no real connection between Sun and Venus or between Venus and Mars. While it doesn't prevent love, there is no true passion there either. Sun does have a novile aspect with Venus so there is a sort of spiritual love, but not necessarily a passionate physical one. With Pluto opp Sun, there can be some control issues and tug-of-war, especially with Sun in a fixed, stubborn sign.

TMA

Thankyou Mdinaz....

Still I am not clear about him.I wonder what progress composite suggest........................................

GoldenLion12

This looks similar to a relationship I had at the same age in 1993. Mars vs. Mars and it didn't last long. More about arguments, power struggles, dominance versus submission. And we parted ways. We still don't like each other in 2017. So I can imagine Capricorn Mars vs. Capricorn Mars may actually end up with Capricorn Pluto baby, like Scorpio mars vs. Scorpio mars ended up being Scorpio Pluto baby under Scorpio Pluto Transit. Single motherhood and the masculine vanishing most of his life.

Different soul path, different story for you, but I would say be careful there. I would think within in the next year, your questions will be answered, because Saturn in Capricorn and Capricorn Pluto putting the pressure on there, can be quite interesting, stressful, transforming, and either things will go in your favor, or part ways.

TMA

Thankyou GoldenLion12 for sharing your experience.

If you donot mind can you share about your experience ....Did u get married with him? Do you have baby with him.

It will be good if I could go either way about him soon....:unsure: I hope his saturn return will help him to get mature.

mdinaz

Thankyou Mdinaz....

Still I am not clear about him.I wonder what progress composite suggest........................................

Can't really do a composite based on progression. Some aspects about people or interactions between people do not change, they are instinctual and visceral.

mdinaz

Transiting Neptune will be square your Sun very soon, and Transiting Pluto is opposite your Moon, and Transiting Uranus has been square both your Venus and Mars. Things have been unclear and volatile for quite some time. You will have difficulties making decisions for a while.

TMA

Thankyou mdinaz,

Should I not take any decision now? approx How long will it take to get things clear .....................I want to talk to him finally but become stressful when think about consequences

TMA

hi TMA

the grand trine of mercury trine to Uranus and the moon shows you and he have a very enchanting mental connection.
but to answer your question, no, this is not a good relationship.

the mars/Neptune midpoint is square to the node with the node conjunct to Jupiter. this shows that he is totally deceptive. it looks lie you and he have talked about a commitment but he is insincere.

rahu

RAHU..... you were right.

He is really totally deceptive. Thank you again for your insight.

rahu

Banned
hi TMA

first off ,you have a t square with sun opposed to uranus and square to jupiter.and you have the vertex conjunct to uranus and the sn conjunct to lilith.
this is quite amazing . sun opposed to Uranus gives you a very radical take on life. you seek new experiences and change and soon grow tired of old situations and things. you look to the future . these symbols lo give you very powerful astral dreams and psychic sensitivities . you dreams are often prophetic .
but what makes this amazing is the lioith and vertex conjunction to this opposition . it is difficult to finds words to describe this because vertex shows that power karmic/cosmic knowlege/energies come through you but lso the energies seem to arise from within you. this is a very confusing stsate and you more than likely have been considered out of your mind because of the thoughts, dreams and sensations you have experienced.

it is as if you life is just a part of a cosmic ribbon that stretches back and forward in time. sometimes you seem swept along by dreams and visions that you can't control as you heart seems to be taken from you.

these energies are so confusing because they contain element of energy that do not apply at all to you life or destiny yet you are subjected to this otherworldly intensity. paranormal sensations and experiences.
with Jupiter square, you relationships have taken a toll on your emotions because it seems that sudden intimacy and commitment abruptly disappears for no obvious reason. these energies make you extremely intelligent. This is very difficult to sustain a serious relationship with because you can be so changeable and mysteries karmic elements always seem to be prt of your "normal "relationships.in fact you may be dismayed that you never seem to get into normal relationships. there is always a elemental of intensity yet inconstancy
you might even despair and wonder if you are not from mother planet at times.

your venus is opposed to mars and loosely square the node which shows that love and passion have always been drawn to you. This gives many suitor beginning esrly in your life. And with the strong Jupiter it seems everyone of them wants to marry you at first but then your unusual karma comes into play then unexpected changes break off serious commitment .

you may feel cursed because with Saturn conjunct to juno and the sun/Saturn midpoint conjunct to ceres, you deeply desire commitment and family and marriage ,yet blocks always seem to arise to these plans and hopes.

the Juno/Jupiter midpoint is square to your node so it is clear that a serious relationship is a key to your future. these symbols also show economic and professional success which likely started with family wealth and connections.

your sun/moon midpoint is opposed to neptune and square to vesta,this shows you have a very devotional spiritual side to your nature .actually your spiritual insights and visions have always been very strong and profound in your life.this may not be obvious to other because you physical/emotional/sexual nature is so strong that few would expect you to have a spiritually refined attitude also. with the intense karmic energies that run through which i touched on above, you spiritual insights may include spititual images or knowledge.

you have nessus on the ascendant which shows you have had a abusive childhood. the Saturn/Pluto midpoint is conjunct ixion which puts the onus of these abusive experiences on your father. he seems to have been a cold and distant man and likely had the potential for violence if he did not get his way.
with eros opposed to nessus, you have since a child , unhealthy and unnatural sexual desire drawn toward you.
there is a element of a lost childhood as serious,"adult" issues were put on you early in your life.the eros/psyche midpoint is opposed to pluto and square to orcus, which as mentioned shows that draw selfish desires were directed at you as a young child. it is difficult not to see sexual abuse and your youthful joy purity was taken form you very early. it is not clear if these experiences are conscious or repressed. but you problems with relationships likely are related to your abuse issues from childhood, in that you have mental blocks to these experience s and hence your consciousness can not distinguish between men who want to abuse and dominate you and men who want to honor and love you.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_tma.62566.41219.jpg
    astro_2gw_tma.62566.41219.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

TMA

Hi Rahu,

Thanks from the core of my heart.

You have depicted a picture of me, no one could ever explore.

I really have many confusing energies inside me. I can vision many previous lives (although my religion has no concept of re-birth). I experience things I cannot explain, I even try to be away from all that.

"your venus is opposed to mars and loosely square the node which shows that love and passion have always been drawn to you. This gives many suitor beginning early in your life. And with the strong Jupiter it seems everyone of them wants to marry you at first but then your unusual karma comes into play then unexpected changes break off serious commitment"

a)True things are always like that many lovers but no commitment.... What is my "UNUSUAL KARMA"? tried to figure it out, ho much? can it be over during this life???

"you may feel cursed because with Saturn conjunct to juno and the sun/Saturn midpoint conjunct to ceres, you deeply desire commitment and family and marriage ,yet blocks always seem to arise to these plans and hopes"

b)YES I FEEL CURSED.It may be true, there is something always blocking my plans and ruining my efforts. How can i know? How can i remove??

"the Juno/Jupiter midpoint is square to your node so it is clear that a serious relationship is a key to your future. these symbols also show economic and professional success which likely started with family wealth and connections."

c) I am really tired with relationships they are sucking my energies, NOW I THINK MARRIAGE IS NOT MINE CUP OF TEA and i should concentrate on my profession only.

"your sun/moon midpoint is opposed to neptune and square to vesta,this shows you have a very devotional spiritual side to your nature .actually your spiritual insights and visions have always been very strong and profound in your life.this may not be obvious to other because you physical/emotional/sexual nature is so strong that few would expect you to have a spiritually refined attitude also. with the intense karmic energies that run through which i touched on above, you spiritual insights may include spititual images or knowledge.

you have nessus on the ascendant which shows you have had a abusive childhood. the Saturn/Pluto midpoint is conjunct ixion which puts the onus of these abusive experiences on your father. he seems to have been a cold and distant man and likely had the potential for violence if he did not get his way.
with eros opposed to nessus, you have since a child , unhealthy and unnatural sexual desire drawn toward you.
there is a element of a lost childhood as serious,"adult" issues were put on you early in your life.the eros/psyche midpoint is opposed to pluto and square to orcus, which as mentioned shows that draw selfish desires were directed at you as a young child. it is difficult not to see sexual abuse and your youthful joy purity was taken form you very early. it is not clear if these experiences are conscious or repressed. but you problems with relationships likely are related to your abuse issues from childhood, in that you have mental blocks to these experience s and hence your consciousness can not distinguish between men who want to abuse and dominate you and men who want to honor and love you."

d) Yes my father was very cold and distant, i had no attachment. My mother temperament was too hot.
In my first marriage I was subject of tremendous sexual abuse.........

I have contacted my religious people , many astrologers and many who claim to have knowledge and remedy..............All waste.

Thanks for your insight.

Regards
TMA