Big promotion

nelicaa

I Just got a BIG promotion in my company. The job is very serious and demanding. My question is whether I will be able to cope with everything that awaits me in that position? Will i manage the work?

5Xo4yeM.png

Almohsin

HI
he Part of Fortune on the tenth is very good
The owner of the tenth in the eleventh house is good and you will get support from friends.
But the pressures remain strong for the presence of Mars, in the sixth house.

The good thing is also that your planet Mars communicates well with Saturn your career and promotion.
Mars Trine Saturn indicate prudence and perseverance; The martial courage is tempered with reason so that the person represented here exercises it in a good cause.

But because the moon does not communicate well with Mars and the sun, here you have to improve your relationship with the society around you and with one of your parents.
The bottom line is, cheer up, you are on a path that you can walk .

Venus Square Saturn
Perhaps this profession of yours negatively affects your serious relationships with women.
Or that your profession negatively affects your relationship with your wife if you are married.
Or maybe you should pay attention to transient relationships with women because these relationships are not in your favor here.

Last edited:

nelicaa

HI

But because the moon does not communicate well with Mars and the sun, here you have to improve your relationship with the society around you and
Venus Square Saturn
Perhaps this profession of yours negatively affects your serious relationships with women.
Or that your profession negatively affects your relationship with your wife if you are married.
Or maybe you should pay attention to transient relationships with women because these relationships are not in your favor here.

I am not married and I am a woman. but maybe you're thinking of my director at the company, she's a woman(gemini with taurus as ascendent born in 31.05.1990) and our relationship has been a bit strained lately.

I really hope that I will be able to cope with pressure and with everything that is expected of me in this position.
Your words give me hope.

tikana

okay
i get what you are asking

I can see the concern

so to see if you want to find out if you can handle the job we need to look at essential dignities of lord of ascendant and its relationship with L10

i will give you what worries me

you are mars you are about to enter fall - looks troubling then we also have incoming conjunction with the sun which disables mars even to paralyzed state.

lord of 10th house seems to have a building trine with mars but venus cuts it off. it's a bit of a red flag.

then we look at moon .. she is accidently debilitated being in 9th house plus square with the sun
and sun is a coruler of work day to day tasks.

I am NOT sure if you can handle it.... maybe training for some sort you need?

cheers
Tik

nelicaa

okay
i get what you are asking

I can see the concern

so to see if you want to find out if you can handle the job we need to look at essential dignities of lord of ascendant and its relationship with L10

i will give you what worries me

you are mars you are about to enter fall - looks troubling then we also have incoming conjunction with the sun which disables mars even to paralyzed state.

lord of 10th house seems to have a building trine with mars but venus cuts it off. it's a bit of a red flag.

then we look at moon .. she is accidently debilitated being in 9th house plus square with the sun
and sun is a coruler of work day to day tasks.

I am NOT sure if you can handle it.... maybe training for some sort you need?

cheers
Tik

Not sure I understand but yes I have training for this position from the person who was working on that job. I will have 2 months to learn.