Is there any sign of some type of wealth/fame in my chart?

Hello, I am seeking guidance because I am very inexperienced in astrology and I was wondering if someone could help me out and take a look at my chart and see if there are any particular signs of wealth or fame, or any talents that could lead me in this direction. I have been feeling particularly lost when it comes to picking a career that I can devote myself to, and I am seeking advice because I am trying to gain some type of direction that could lead to me finding my way in life. If some kind soul would graciously offer up their time to take a look, it would be heavily appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/9PD6cOY

Last edited by a moderator:

Cary2

Banned
To start, there is no indication opposed to it. With Venus on Mc, you want wealth and ease in your life, and that shows that you are disposed to that end. The Minor Grand Trine Pluto/Mercury/Jupiter is a great help in that direction. You are driven in your pursuit of large scale success. Mercury-sextile-Jupiter suggests a good head for business and commerce. You may be literary.

Your chart is not emphatic in this area, but I see how you could achieve wealth. I would say your chances were better than average.

You have a tendency to gamble. You have some confusion about the concept of success and abundance.

To start, there is no indication opposed to it. With Venus on Mc, you want wealth and ease in your life, and that shows that you are disposed to that end. The Minor Grand Trine Pluto/Mercury/Jupiter is a great help in that direction. You are driven in your pursuit of large scale success. Mercury-sextile-Jupiter suggests a good head for business and commerce. You may be literary.

Your chart is not emphatic in this area, but I see how you could achieve wealth. I would say your chances were better than average.

You have a tendency to gamble. You have some confusion about the concept of success and abundance.

Thank you for this, do you see anything relate to fame or is that harder to predict?

Cary2

Banned
Fame is difficult, and in your chart there is no emphasis on the cardinal points (0 Aries, 0 Cancer, 0 Libra, 0 Capricorn), but Pluto is emphasized by being at the midpoint of As/Mc. That might suggest fame.

Kite

Thank you for this, do you see anything relate to fame or is that harder to predict?
Mars and Venus are the key players for your career. Mars manages your chart because your ascendant ruler, Saturn in Gemini cannot see the ascendant from his position. Mars is exalted in Capricorn so he takes over. In traditional astrology and whole sign houses, the 10th house would have Libra on the cusp and your Midheaven has a big influence from Venus conjunct it in Scorpio as the MC floats in the 11th house of the whole sign house construct. Venus and Mars are in Mutual Reception, meaning the are exchanging energies with each other - mainly over career matters and connecting your 10th house with the 11th house. The main issue I see with this very positive combination is that both planets are retrograde which puts an inner spin on how they are acting in the chart. What will mitigate this is when they progress into direct motion (if they progress into direct motion - we need to get your birth data to see - even if just your birthdate).

Otherwise Saturn is still important and he's retrograde as well. Saturn rules your 2nd house finances. In the 6th house suggests you will work for someone else and I could see you being successful in a corporate type job with all the Scorpio. You could also study Law with all the Libra influences and would probably get you closer to what your aspirations are.

Mars and Venus are the key players for your career. Mars manages your chart because your ascendant ruler, Saturn in Gemini cannot see the ascendant from his position. Mars is exalted in Capricorn so he takes over. In traditional astrology and whole sign houses, the 10th house would have Libra on the cusp and your Midheaven has a big influence from Venus conjunct it in Scorpio as the MC floats in the 11th house of the whole sign house construct. Venus and Mars are in Mutual Reception, meaning the are exchanging energies with each other - mainly over career matters and connecting your 10th house with the 11th house. The main issue I see with this very positive combination is that both planets are retrograde which puts an inner spin on how they are acting in the chart. What will mitigate this is when they progress into direct motion (if they progress into direct motion - we need to get your birth data to see - even if just your birthdate).

Otherwise Saturn is still important and he's retrograde as well. Saturn rules your 2nd house finances. In the 6th house suggests you will work for someone else and I could see you being successful in a corporate type job with all the Scorpio. You could also study Law with all the Libra influences and would probably get you closer to what your aspirations are.

Thank for this insightful reply, if you are interested in seeing the movement of the planets, I was born on October 24th, 2002. Is there any sign of fame in my chart? If there is not thank you again for your hard work.

Kite

Sorry I said Venus and Mars are retrograde - only Venus is and it conjuncts your Midheaven where you find success and perhaps fame. It will go direct when you are about 27. It turns around when it is at 0 Scorpio so it will actually move to become combust with the Sun which will keep you hidden from fame. Once it turns direct you will eventually find your own light again so don't expect fame for a couple decades after that.