Leomoon's Anonymous persons, natal parans

leomoon

We are very good at what we do, and we are good social company, out of town clients put us up in their homes. They like to know who they allow in their homes. Word gets around.

Missing leg. It acts like a Grand Square when activated by transit. The missing leg, also gives direction by sign and house on how to deal with any dilemma's that arise from the T-Square.there is significant differences between fixed, mutable and cardinal sign aspects. The apex planet, is the action planet, describing basic urges and drives that you will go about trying to resolve any issues.

I believe yours is a mutable, with Gemini Mars at the apex. I will print the chart, and be back. I know you have patience, that is good, I am in my busy season. Very big hail happened. It is go time, phone keeps ringing.

Its 06 Sagittarius, surely a mutable and with a big mouth which often gets her in trouble in life. :(

Sounds great! If and when I ever get the opportunity to use the missing leg. Thus far, haven't had that blessing in my life. :unsure:

Opal

Premium Member
Its 06 Sagittarius, surely a mutable and with a big mouth which often gets her in trouble in life. :(

Sounds great! If and when I ever get the opportunity to use the missing leg. Thus far, haven't had that blessing in my life. :unsure:

Sounds familiar 😁 but mine is Cardinal Aries 3 degree missing leg. I haven’t truest paid attention to it, but I guess I should look and see if I have used it subconsciously with some pertinent dates, and see if my reaction was in tune with the stars.

When I get a chance I will look up your Mars apex and let you know what Bil Tierney writes. I have another book, but it is hiding from me. Guess I should see if dowsing will assist me as my eyes can’t see it!

Opal

Premium Member
It says it has to be consciously worked on. The missing leg. And that the owners of it should watch not to fall into the most negative qualities of the empty degree. She says that much can be seen by looking at the Sabian Symbol.

On a different note. I found the book. Where it should be! I opened it, and the was a lone chart folded inside. I presumed it to be mine. I read something and went to look at it. I made the chart March 31, 2014. It is marked “twins”. I hadn’t printed the chart yet, man, I have known you awhile. 😄

I’ll be back, I can’t find yours though, could you send me your data pm? I would like to see.

I shall return Leomoon!

leomoon

It says it has to be consciously worked on. The missing leg. And that the owners of it should watch not to fall into the most negative qualities of the empty degree. She says that much can be seen by looking at the Sabian Symbol.

On a different note. I found the book. Where it should be! I opened it, and the was a lone chart folded inside. I presumed it to be mine. I read something and went to look at it. I made the chart March 31, 2014. It is marked “twins”. I hadn’t printed the chart yet, man, I have known you awhile. ��

I’ll be back, I can’t find yours though, could you send me your data pm? I would like to see.

I shall return Leomoon!

Likely, about 10-15years I would think or more!!! Leo Moon / aka Tookies?
all the same older lovable me. :love: The thing I've noticed about Astrology like other arts or crafts perhaps, is the long duration of the friendships once they start. I count one from the home of the Beatles, Liverpool - as an astrologer friend from 20 years now; another one from Mexico - just under that - (she is also an American, having been born here dual citizan) - Another who isn't a friend, more a toleration both for HER and for ME. :) (karma you know)We know our limitations and she IS a Trumpster.

A few due to having moved on to other sites, I've lost touch with, but think about them now and then too fondly. Then there are a few on FB where we've regained what we once had.

I think thats nice.

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Leomoon,
your parans will be on 3 threads, i will talk later, busy!

Attachments

• picture 191 40% (2).jpg
    picture 191 40% (2).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 13
  • picture 192 40% (2).jpg
    picture 192 40% (2).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 14
  • picture 193 40% (2).jpg
    picture 193 40% (2).jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 15
  • picture 194 40% (2).jpg
    picture 194 40% (2).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 16

Monk

Premium Member
The next four pages below:-

Attachments

• picture 195 40% (2).jpg
    picture 195 40% (2).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 16
  • picture 196 40% (2).jpg
    picture 196 40% (2).jpg
    77 KB · Views: 13
  • picture 197 40% (2).jpg
    picture 197 40% (2).jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 16
  • picture 198 40% (2).jpg
    picture 198 40% (2).jpg
    78 KB · Views: 16

Monk

Premium Member
Lat two pages below, enjoy!

Attachments

• picture 199 40% (2).jpg
    picture 199 40% (2).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 16
  • picture 200 40% (2).jpg
    picture 200 40% (2).jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 14

leomoon

Thank you Monk: It sounds as if there will be some peace toward the end of my life which will be much applauded if that is so. Thanks again, for getting this out for me.
:kissing::wink:

leomoon

I don't know if you read it yourself, but its lengthy and gives a lot of info. Most of my life is now past, (the culminating years, the setting ones)
I suppose I'm I"m currently in the "On Nadir, stars of my foundation?"

Or was that just when starting out?

Its been a hell of a ride, and quite honestly, I"m glad its coming to an end.

Everyday waiting to see if relief of some type arrives in the following one, just gets to be a bit too much anymore. :w00t:

When I think of my life, especially the married life now, 3 children, all estranged or gone, I think of the Book of Job quite honestly.

I keep the faith however, as he did in the Allegory. Now I'm ready for the second chapter if there is any.

I say "If" because I believe a reincarnational cycle comes to an end and I may be at that end. At the "end" you have to lose everything (as Job did), that you ever loved....to simply LET GO> =

Tell a Cancer Rising to let go.........its impossible.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Leomoon,
There are many things i had to let go of, with Scorpio rising and Pluto on the M.C., sigh, sometimes it gets taken away and you have no choice!
Enjoy the rest of your life with your husband, and don't ruin the time you have left fretting!!

leomoon

Hi Leomoon,
There are many things i had to let go of, with Scorpio rising and Pluto on the M.C., sigh, sometimes it gets taken away and you have no choice!
Enjoy the rest of your life with your husband, and don't ruin the time you have left fretting!!

I've always wondered about my family....3 daughters, ALL with Scorpio "issues" and all of them with Scorpio in important places. One the same as you i.e. (the eldest has Capricorn Rising with Scorpio on the MC)

The middle daughter - Scorpio Rising (like her father) Capricorn Sun
The youngest - Scorpio Moon.

Yet I had/have no Scorpio in my natal chart that I can find which in the least motivates me. :pouty:
I keep looking.....

By and large, we've taken the hardships life had in store (fate) for us, and used them to our ultimate spiritual benefit. Thats all that matters in the end to me anyway.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Leomoon,
You have a few Alcyone parans that can give problems and hardship are two of them, you have needed to go through tests, before gifts have been given to you, being psychic and having mysterious abilities.
But they would need developing, perhaps Hogwarts?

leomoon

Hi Leomoon,
You have a few Alcyone parans that can give problems and hardship are two of them, you have needed to go through tests, before gifts have been given to you, being psychic and having mysterious abilities.
But they would need developing, perhaps Hogwarts?

Oh my goodness, I've been developing these gifts my entire life.:smile:

Hogwarts? I never read any of Harry Potter books.

Thanks for the reminder..Alcoyne can be really difficult, true.