Astrological Logic Puzzles

Osamenor

Staff member
Here's a game to test your astrology knowledge (and maybe learn some astrology logic, too!)

Five friends are playing a variation of the game Two Truths and a Lie, with an astrological twist. Each of them makes one true statement about their date of birth, followed by two true statements and one false statement, in any order, about their birth chart and/or transits. Can you determine the lie each of them is telling? (All statements are made on the date of this post.)

Adam says:

“I was born at dawn on Easter Sunday.”

“My sun, moon, and rising sign are all Aries.”

“I have Venus domiciled and Mercury on my AC.”

“I have natal Pluto in the seventh house.”

Rachel says:

“I was born on Rosh Hoshanna.”

“I have an air grand trine consisting of the sun, the moon, and Mars.”

“Mercury is the only planet I have domiciled.”

“I have a Mercury/Mars square.”

Leon says:

“I am exactly, to the day, three years younger than Ben Affleck, 15 years older than Jennifer Lawrence, and 63 years younger than Julia Child.”

“I have the sun and Mercury domiciled.”

“I have a natal square between my sun and Uranus.”

“I have an exact sextile between Pluto and my moon.”

Marlene says:

“I was born a few minutes past noon on the day Bill Clinton was first elected president of the U.S.”

“I have Venus and Jupiter in mutual reception.”

“I have Saturn domiciled and square my sun.”

“Pluto transited my natal sun and crossed my MC when I was starting high school.”

Lu Yen says:

“I was born on the first day of Chinese New Year around sunset; I am a Monkey.”

“I am a double Aquarius, and I’ve had two Jupiter returns, but no Saturn return yet.”

“I have most of my natal planets in Capricorn and Aquarius, in my 6th and 7th houses.”

“Either the modern or the traditional ruler of my sun sign is currently transiting my natal IC and in opposition to my MC.”

It may take some looking up of dates and other facts to solve these.

Bonus point: Which of the people above was born on the same day as someone who's definitely posting in this thread?

If you can think of a good astrological logic puzzle, feel free to add it to this thread.