Narcissistic personality disorder-a research

conspiracy theorist

This is a really good thread so this will be my last post about this but where does the connection between dogs and Virgo come from in your mind? I've seen virgins/maidens and birds but never dogs. The only dog that I can think of is the dog star Sirius in Cancer. Virgo seems too "pristine" for that.

And what does beheadings have to do with anything?

Cold Fusion

This is a really good thread so this will be my last post about this but where does the connection between dogs and Virgo come from in your mind? I've seen virgins/maidens and birds but never dogs. The only dog that I can think of is the dog star Sirius in Cancer. Virgo seems too "pristine" for that.

And what does beheadings have to do with anything?

I don't want to veer this thread away myself, but it just plain wrong if if they use their bible(s) as their only source in judging others.

Constellations in regards with dogs:

Lupus
Canis Minor
Canis Major
Canes Venatici

But the symbolism in these two pics say many words:

Cvap.jpg

ISIS-Execution.jpg

This^ is how I see the religious judging Virgos.

Philippians 3:2
Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

Revelation 22:15
Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Revelation 14:14
I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.

1 Thessalonians 5:2

For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Be Ready at Any Hour
49 and begins to beat his fellow slaves and eat and drink with drunkards; 50 the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour which he does not know, 51 and will cut him in pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Surah 8:12
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

------------------------------

Remember, judgment can and will go both ways.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Since covert narcissism is something only victims truly understand, I must ask the people who haven't been abused to research the subject so that they don't accidentally hurt people with their comments because there is no damage more severe than that due to the covert narcissism.

Seriously, what is with the Sun sign astrology?

If anyone tries to use the Sun sign astrology here, I'll consider that trolling and/or flaming and insulting and report the post immediately. Nobody's gonna accuse anybody, BECAUSE:

Covert narcissism is based on the divide-and-concur techniques: there is a walking commercial narc who needs audience and gets the supply by feeling content because they successfully manipulate others, the abuse is never obvious, there is also a group of people who are to be ruled and the scape-goat(s) who define(s) the group identity by being singled out by the narc as the common enemy, because the group's relationship doesn't have a constructive goal, so they need a common enemy to get the identity. Sacrifice keeps the mob obedient, entertained and trained. That goes for any social group: families, couples, classes, friends, nations, the society in general, be it modern or ancient. This thread will not go that way, no Sun sign alone can be evil. Whoever tries to suggest that the purpose of the thread is to label people with certain placements as evil, will be reported, because I've already explained several times that is is not so.

There is more than one way to measure dominant energy in a chart, that shouldn't be big news, there are both lower and higher orders of each one, and, like I said, the illness is about the Sun conflicting Pluto for start. And even if people do have that one and many more placements in their charts, challenging aspects, evil asteroids, degrees, stars, that doesn't mean they're crazy, means that they are more likely to face the challenge the illness brings at some point in their lives, either as the bully or the bullied. I might need to repeat this on every page several times, because the people don't seem to understand that this thread is about the statistics, planned pregnancy and parenthood risk management and development of the techniques in dealing with coverts. Because all the overts start as coverts.

That I find more important than determining what placements and aspects statistically show the most in tennis players' charts, for example :biggrin: Which could be useful to know if a parent asks what their kid should pursue in life. :sideways:

But not a single Sun on the list so far is a Virgo Sun ahahahhaha :happy: Please nobody bash anyone, I'll try to find more time to write more these days. :sideways:

ALRESCHA

I can't find the list of those overts that are/have been detained for monstrous murders and rapes right now, I will post their charts and I encourage everyone to do so. The reason why I focus on the coverts is because a great percentage of them never turn overt. That usually comes with age, because they wear the mask they know is false for so long, that they start believing what they see in the mirror is true. The final stage of narcissism is schizophrenia. Nobody does anything to stop the coverts, they even encourage them more than ever nowadays.

A famous singer that doesn't show any patterns like the others, but does have Lilith square to ASC ruler, (and I do not think any particular one is what makes them a narc) introduced his new uber hot plastic gf like 3 or 4 days after his wife had committed suicide. She is a loooooooot younger than him. He has LI NE 0 SA rising. They tend to date people who are old enough to be their parents or children. And he is divorcing the woman for another one he is marrying come autumn. And nobody wonders if he is narcissistic and what happened.

I would also like to know if someone has managed to function and prosper in an environment where they couldn't avoid the covert narc and what techniques they have used. Because not everyone is in the situation where they can go no contact. I know some people who just agree with whatever the narc suggests and it works ahahahahah Others blackmail them or have something the narc needs and set boundaries.

ALRESCHA

@Cold Fusion thank you for sharing that chart! The more I read on them, the more I am convinced what can lead to it. I believe the cult leaders deserve a separate chapter in a book on coverts. Religious cults, gangs, political parties and the internet is where they go fishing. Each of the settings attracts a different sub-group that requires a different kind of approach.

The cults attract the most challenged Moons there are. A great percentage of those people are not looking t find the answer to the universe, but to find sanctuary. Their most esteemed members often make the unbreakable coverts unfortunately. Those are often funded by very special people too, who, interestingly, aren't the members themselves and even fund other cults and more. This lady got out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmQel1m5v8

Here is the singer/poet's chart: http://i.imgur.com/4QBxvCF.gif

I forgot about Jupiter AGAIN! :biggrin:

I hope I'm wrong, but something's fishy about him. His first poetry book is called A man apathetic towards crying, there are also I don't want to, A Psychopath and a shovel and What did the Poet mean by that. His greatest hit is about a histrionic woman. It might not be a critique, but a description of a fantasy all the while degrading towards women. He's been building an image of a great patriot, a moral, religious, enlightened national hero ever since he had to move to another city as a teen because he robbed too many people breaking into their apartments, so that his parents wouldn't lose face.

He broke every promise and started acting contradictory to his attitudes once he realized he no longer needs to build that image, because the nation intoxication project has been completed successfully. I might be wrong, but, I'm afraid his work is full of hints of what secretly excites him and sharing that while supposedly criticizing it gives him the supply. Kinda like the cartoonists drawing inappropriate shapes or fugitives playing with a detective because they want to be found, or else the audience won't find out. The Saturn-Neptune ASC conjunction might be crucial here, him competing to out-gaslight everyone else through rhymes-structured poetry.

ALRESCHA

I think my dad may have been a covert narc. Do you know anything about covert narcs? Your description seemed a bit flat.

He was cancer sun/rising, sun in 12th, with a grand water trine between Uranus in Cancer in 12th, Mars in Scorpio in 4th, and moon in Pisces in 9th. Pluto on top of SN in Leo 3rd.

Weren't you the person who asked about emotional abuse and Saturn once? If that was your dad, and he passed in the meantime, I'm sorry. I can look at the chart, send it if you want to. It can be beneficial for you to learn about this if you're around the time of your 2nd Jupiter return.

Here's what makes a covert different:

Covert's abuse method is called gaslighting. It's a method of driving a person crazy often used by the military and secret services. The term is inspired by this movie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_Light

The abuse is never obvious, the narc denies it and you're not sure if it's there, at least not for a long time. The treat you the best and the worst anyone's ever treated you at the same time. A narc used the following words to describe it: an emotional roller coaster. Another one, the one I've already mentioned on this and other threads here used this music piece to describe it saying that I'll listen to it some day for sure, as that's his favourite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PppJOrnVtkg

They'll say and do things in a way that's not obvious too. It seems like it's there, but it's not either.

Here are some examples:

A narc hit a victim, a young mother while she was feeding the baby. The victim asked why they did it, they said calmly, without blinking: I didn't hit you, why are you saying someone hit you. Nobody hit you. She shared this with me a few weeks ago.

A youth's looking for a ladle to put some grains they eat every morning from a massive sack into a box. They casually ask the narc where it's at, because the closet is messy and it's off limits at all times. The narc immediately takes up an attitude. (Don't ever need them, don't ever ask anything, because they see that as an opportunity to say NO in a BIG way and dominate you). They change their facial expression and turn their head away, showing the victim that they're annoyed. They ignore the victim for a moment and then they change the tone of their voice and ask condescendingly What do you want that for? The victim explains that what they're doing is not bad, they just want to fill the box. They ignore the victim again. Then the victim politely says they'll look for it, it's not a problem. The narc then rushes to the closet and starts bragging, they scream, the child is impossible and all these things that are uncalled for as they watch the victim shake. The next morning, they wake the victim up 4 hours earlier and aggressively order them to sit at the table at once, because they've completed what has been irresponsibly demanded of them. There is a steaming bowl decorated exotically with the most expensive organic fruit and the victim eats as the narc watches them shake. The narc then sheds a few tears kissing the victim telling them they are the most blessed victim ever to have such a compassionate narc who is willing to serve them so eagerly that early.

A narc holds a speech raising a glass and addresses everyone in the room saying: Dear family, scapegoat #1, scapegoat #2, and those are two orphans, continuing to allude and make sarcastic remarks. They ignore the scapegoats the rest of the time. The enablers do know, yet, they are silent. Later on, scapegoat#2 asks an enabler why they're being ignored, and the enabler yells at them denying that, scolding them for being ungrateful for all the magnificent narc does for them and the family, finding an excuse for the narc, calling the scapegoat crazy and paranoid.

A narc starts yelling at a victim for keeping the lighter away from the radiator. The reason is absurd and the reaction is uncalled for, their veins show on their forehead and the whole street can hear them. They're upset becuase the victim saw their stoned photos on FB and are chickening out they'd share that with the rest of the family, so they need to make the victim look bad ASAP. The victim starts crying while the narc is standing above them, leaning towards their face and the narc goes: Stop crying. You're only crying to upset the old folks to make them die sooner! That's establishing the terms: the victim is to keep silent. Then the victim tries to defend themselves: You're the one doing the wrong thing here! But the narc backs off seemingly disappointed and dramatically says, obviously fake crying: I only tried to ask you to do what I need you to do, what you need, what we all need, what's good for you too, how can you do this to me, to us?You are a bad person! And then the narc leaves. The narc comes back 2 days later all sweet and kind. They even bring the victim a gift and help them with the chores.

A group of rich kids ignores a group of poor kids in a class, but they bully them alluding to various situations wen talking in front of a teacher. They only address the victims to talk down to them. Then never bully them directly, but send the rest of the class who feel the need ot belong to bully the poor kids openly instead, promising an illusion of the integration. We call those the flying monkeys.

The astrology student narc neighbor of mine I refused to be with because he had a gf still won't leave me alone. He's stalking me and my friends online. His gaslighting is mainly starting online accounts with usernames that allude to what we've talked about, they're either pet names or keywords and he even pretended to be me on several occasions. He post wonderful poetry one day, then something degrading the next to tell me what I am. So, he's there, but the's not. He would later go to his basketball forum and post crypted messages to give me hints so that I don't miss a clone of his... He still spams me to make me see how superior he is. My phone rang non-stop for a while, like in the Big Lebowski movie. I've had severe computer trouble because of him. I'm glad that the lady is safe.

All the narcs have strong Leo and Scorpio energy conflicting. I do not necessarily mean the signs or the houses, but, I've noticed that 1st house/Aries emphasis combined with the 8th or 6th house or Sco or Vir emphasized AND conflicted produces a lower order Leo-type mentality.

This experience taught me to play along, always do what they expect you to to gather enough evidence, keep track, record and archive the abuse and keep the evidence safe.

ALRESCHA

So, not all of what makes a narc is learned behavior. Some things have to do with the genetics, the potential shown in the natal chart.

Having inspected that, I find the Pluto-Sun or Pluto ASC ruler can cause such behavior.

The Sun is a teenager, much like the narc. It seeks constant attention and wants to rule. Pluto drives it to achieve its goal by establishing control. It uses fear, but its polar opposite too: love. It whispers and the Sun instantly gets the gift of instinctively knowing a whole lot about the victim's psyche. What can be dangerous about water is that it can easily see thing the way they are, not only the way it itself is.

Pluto is cold and unfamiliar, unnatural to the Sun, so it is afraid its light won't be noticed and, because it is a competitive energy, it constantly compares itself to others. Pluto emphasizes its energy and provides the tools to establish control over a group.

Due to the Sun's child-like energy and the lack of identity in this case, it's activity regarding the NPD is like a child's play. Gaslighting is an escape from reality, a play where the Sun gets to share the private, personal made-up image it sees in the mirror. It's dramatic, so they need to share it despite Pluto's influence. They play being superior and dominant over an inferior whom they have a made-up image about because Pluto feeds on emotions and uses the Sun to extract them from the victim. The Sun needs to give and receive love, but it's a harsh aspect, so it takes another form of manifestation.

ALRESCHA

@Conspiracy Theorist

We all know you's not a narc, you got a great sense of humor and they don't :biggrin:

I've been called a fat, but somehow flat-chested, still an ugly pole-dancer/webcam girl bully with a nun mentality by a single astrologer and I don't give a **** :biggrin:

conspiracy theorist

@Conspiracy Theorist

We all know you's not a narc, you got a great sense of humor and they don't :biggrin:

I've been called a fat, but somehow flat-chested, still an ugly pole-dancer/webcam girl bully with a nun mentality by a single astrologer and I don't give a **** :biggrin:

Y'know I was looking at the aspects you mentioned and was second guessing myself.

If that's you in the pic, you must've had a reading done online unless you're hiding a gargantuan body underneath that petite face.

ALRESCHA

They volunteered, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to ever have one. I couldn't ever ask for a reading, because my computer is monitored by my now ex employer and they would've wrongly assumed that I relied on astrology to live if I asked, you see.

I wish that was me, but, alas, I'm Chinese ahahahahahahah

graay ghost

Weren't you the person who asked about emotional abuse and Saturn once? If that was your dad, and he passed in the meantime, I'm sorry. I can look at the chart, send it if you want to. It can be beneficial for you to learn about this if you're around the time of your 2nd Jupiter return.

Life is very difficult and confusing, yes. I don't know if I want to send it.

My Jupiter Return already happened. Nothing good happened to me, so I guess I wasted it.

Blaze

Account Closed
Hey there, Alrescha. Interesting research.

I've got the chart of one of many people I chat with online. The guy is a sociopath narcissist (Got confirmed by a therapist awhile back) and I wanna give his chart to perhaps aid in your study. Would you take it? He says he doesn't care what I do with his chart and the fact that others would look at it was cool.

RaRohini

Here's what makes a covert different:

Covert's abuse method is called gaslighting. It's a method of driving a person crazy often used by the military and secret services. The term is inspired by this movie: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_Light

The abuse is never obvious, the narc denies it and you're not sure if it's there, at least not for a long time. The treat you the best and the worst anyone's ever treated you at the same time. A narc used the following words to describe it: an emotional roller coaster. Another one, the one I've already mentioned on this and other threads here used this music piece to describe it saying that I'll listen to it some day for sure, as that's his favourite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PppJOrnVtkg

They'll say and do things in a way that's not obvious too. It seems like it's there, but it's not either.

Here are some examples:

A narc hit a victim, a young mother while she was feeding the baby. The victim asked why they did it, they said calmly, without blinking: I didn't hit you, why are you saying someone hit you. Nobody hit you. She shared this with me a few weeks ago.

A youth's looking for a ladle to put some grains they eat every morning from a massive sack into a box. They casually ask the narc where it's at, because the closet is messy and it's off limits at all times. The narc immediately takes up an attitude. (Don't ever need them, don't ever ask anything, because they see that as an opportunity to say NO in a BIG way and dominate you). They change their facial expression and turn their head away, showing the victim that they're annoyed. They ignore the victim for a moment and then they change the tone of their voice and ask condescendingly What do you want that for? The victim explains that what they're doing is not bad, they just want to fill the box. They ignore the victim again. Then the victim politely says they'll look for it, it's not a problem. The narc then rushes to the closet and starts bragging, they scream, the child is impossible and all these things that are uncalled for as they watch the victim shake. The next morning, they wake the victim up 4 hours earlier and aggressively order them to sit at the table at once, because they've completed what has been irresponsibly demanded of them. There is a steaming bowl decorated exotically with the most expensive organic fruit and the victim eats as the narc watches them shake. The narc then sheds a few tears kissing the victim telling them they are the most blessed victim ever to have such a compassionate narc who is willing to serve them so eagerly that early.

A narc holds a speech raising a glass and addresses everyone in the room saying: Dear family, scapegoat #1, scapegoat #2, and those are two orphans, continuing to allude and make sarcastic remarks. They ignore the scapegoats the rest of the time. The enablers do know, yet, they are silent. Later on, scapegoat#2 asks an enabler why they're being ignored, and the enabler yells at them denying that, scolding them for being ungrateful for all the magnificent narc does for them and the family, finding an excuse for the narc, calling the scapegoat crazy and paranoid.

A narc starts yelling at a victim for keeping the lighter away from the radiator. The reason is absurd and the reaction is uncalled for, their veins show on their forehead and the whole street can hear them. They're upset becuase the victim saw their stoned photos on FB and are chickening out they'd share that with the rest of the family, so they need to make the victim look bad ASAP. The victim starts crying while the narc is standing above them, leaning towards their face and the narc goes: Stop crying. You're only crying to upset the old folks to make them die sooner! That's establishing the terms: the victim is to keep silent. Then the victim tries to defend themselves: You're the one doing the wrong thing here! But the narc backs off seemingly disappointed and dramatically says, obviously fake crying: I only tried to ask you to do what I need you to do, what you need, what we all need, what's good for you too, how can you do this to me, to us?You are a bad person! And then the narc leaves. The narc comes back 2 days later all sweet and kind. They even bring the victim a gift and help them with the chores.

A group of rich kids ignores a group of poor kids in a class, but they bully them alluding to various situations wen talking in front of a teacher. They only address the victims to talk down to them. Then never bully them directly, but send the rest of the class who feel the need ot belong to bully the poor kids openly instead, promising an illusion of the integration. We call those the flying monkeys.

The astrology student narc neighbor of mine I refused to be with because he had a gf still won't leave me alone. He's stalking me and my friends online. His gaslighting is mainly starting online accounts with usernames that allude to what we've talked about, they're either pet names or keywords and he even pretended to be me on several occasions. He post wonderful poetry one day, then something degrading the next to tell me what I am. So, he's there, but the's not. He would later go to his basketball forum and post crypted messages to give me hints so that I don't miss a clone of his... He still spams me to make me see how superior he is. My phone rang non-stop for a while, like in the Big Lebowski movie. I've had severe computer trouble because of him. I'm glad that the lady is safe.

All the narcs have strong Leo and Scorpio energy conflicting. I do not necessarily mean the signs or the houses, but, I've noticed that 1st house/Aries emphasis combined with the 8th or 6th house or Sco or Vir emphasized AND conflicted produces a lower order Leo-type mentality.

This experience taught me to play along, always do what they expect you to to gather enough evidence, keep track, record and archive the abuse and keep the evidence safe.

You have hit the nail on the head so to speak !
Another technique is the 'Hoover'. For example, he may share a message or song on FB which hurts only the victim hard as it reminds them of a memory, but this looks quite innocent to the other FB friends.
They put you up on a pedestal and push you down without warning. You wonder what just happened. The trick is to understand that the pedestal was a fake act in the first place. A victim is 'prepared' to be one ; earlier on in life by someone who is close to them. If it is a parent, they may compare one child to another ; the one who does no wrong is the 'golden child'. The empath is the victim.This creates a ground for other narcissists to ' feast' upon them later on in life. And so the cycle continues.The trick is to understand the situation. Its not you; it is THEM.

ALRESCHA

Your employers sound like a bunch of feds. What killjoys :annoyed:

There are a few Asian hawties running around the place. Silky smooth

Actually, they're alright. That's something I'd accept anytime again, because we need make sure crazy people aren't getting hired :D They're a global corporation and we gained access to private, very sensitive information, so they needed to make sure we won't share and cause damage to the customers, besides, the information we do share with the customers and them is pricey on the market, so they have to be sure we aren't working for another company at the same time. It's a highly competitive business and if we were to share any techniques they've taught us with another company, that'd endanger the business.

I've found a better job, though. Those never sent me my final payment anyway (No employer ever has. ) and they talk down to people. And they demanded that I conduct training more often, which would result in not having a life at all. And they hate astrology. Oh, well, the Dude abides :D

this scene just explains codependency better than anything else does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZR58d77a4A

Too bad I'm from Balkans, so, you know, I'm trashy and poor despite of the immense fortune I somehow inherited :biggrin: Somebody can't make their mind(S) up :w00t:

ALRESCHA

Life is very difficult and confusing, yes. I don't know if I want to send it.

My Jupiter Return already happened. Nothing good happened to me, so I guess I wasted it.

That's OK. hugs! I only mentioned JR because the personality is fully formed around that time. Not being a narc is the best thing that can ever happen to anyone and it happened to you! You don't wanna be this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RXBQTYfyQ8

cheer up <3

ALRESCHA

Hey there, Alrescha. Interesting research.

I've got the chart of one of many people I chat with online. The guy is a sociopath narcissist (Got confirmed by a therapist awhile back) and I wanna give his chart to perhaps aid in your study. Would you take it? He says he doesn't care what I do with his chart and the fact that others would look at it was cool.

Hell, I'll do anything for that avatar of yours! Anyone's free to send me a pm without asking.

I have a technique that works, but, adapting isn't too important,because even if you do use sarcasm or even go full frontal and shake the narc's cage or tell them you see through their conspiracy, they still don't get it. They think you go t nothing on them, that's the key. We need to face the evil to defeat it. But it's better to stay away fro them.

ALRESCHA

You have hit the nail on the head so to speak !
Another technique is the 'Hoover'. For example, he may share a message or song on FB which hurts only the victim hard as it reminds them of a memory, but this looks quite innocent to the other FB friends.
They put you up on a pedestal and push you down without warning. You wonder what just happened. The trick is to understand that the pedestal was a fake act in the first place. A victim is 'prepared' to be one ; earlier on in life by someone who is close to them. If it is a parent, they may compare one child to another ; the one who does no wrong is the 'golden child'. The empath is the victim.This creates a ground for other narcissists to ' feast' upon them later on in life. And so the cycle continues.The trick is to understand the situation. Its not you; it is THEM.

Ah, the hoovering and FB! FB is the one place where everyone just goes to hoover. ahahahahhaha the status war ahahahhahah I don't have a FB account because of the bloody stalker, but I get posts are the tools to feed the narc's mirror and gain resources to fight them.

Excellent explanation! <3

I'd like to know how everyone here deal with the enablers. I should start a research on those mofos too, as they can be fixed, unlike narcs.

Kitchy

Banned
Alrescha -

I have a question regarding your research findings -

Do you think it is a given that Narcissistic men hate their mothers?

The "sailor" whom I shared about earlier, always spoke kindly and loving about his mother, but when he spoke with her on the phone, he was always talking trash on the "F*d-up* women he had had in his life. He would discuss explicit sexual encounters that he had with past women and he would say things to her like "you know how women can be..." in very angry tones as well as calling them C's and W's to her. But he never said angry things to or about her. Of course I noticed this stuff right away, and even discussed my perspective about his perspective, with him. His way of handling it was "pedestalizing" me - and saying stuff like "oh, you're different, you're better than that", and so on....and to a dumbstruck heart, that often works as an easy "out" to dissuade any doubts, as well as to manipulate, by discussing the 'quality' or 'specialness' of the narcissist's prey.

Anyway - I am and was grateful to get out of that relation fairly quickly, but still embarrassed that I let those warning flags go unheeded for as long as they did.

His mother appeared to be doting - sending him cookies and sweaters and gifts frequently - but she had divorced his father when he was 12 and all he ever did was talk about the "string of @ssholes" that marched in and out of her life after that.

He always talked badly about his own father, but whenever the 45 year old sailor needed anything ~ cash, nautical advice, new equipment for his sailboat, etc, his father was the first person he called.

I don't even like to recount this stuff from memory because it was so damaging and ugly at the time, but as I said, I am curious if the misogyny is a main character trait of narcissistic men (or women, I guess, for that matter).

Last edited: