Full Moon Aries Sept 29 2012

VirgoJack

Perhaps this may assist in answering your question.

The preceding New Moon, which the Pisces Full Moon is to illuminate, was at 25 Leo and was also closely conjunct his Mercury in the 6th house. Mercury both rules his Sun in Virgo and his Sun rules Mercury in Leo, so there is a strong bond between to two planets called a mutual reception. So how he thinks about himself is the life theme of that New Moon.

So, now, with the Full Moon stretching across his Asc-Dsc [two major points in the chart], it gives greater illumination of the New Moon issues about how he thinks [Mercury] about himself [Asc], his identity in relationships [Sun, 7th, Dsc] and/or health matters [6th]. This Leo New Moon lunation cycle, which includes the Leo New Moon and its Pisces Full Moon, is a potent one in his chart and presents a very useful time for him to seriously reflect upon and open to these issues.

Hope this helps.

It helps a lot, and makes a lot of sense to me.

For what it's worth, my head was all over the place. It was like being in an existential crises, without anything actually being wrong with my life, and nothing was "in crisis." I just knew I wanted to reflect and mediate, and work got in the way, or rather I allowed work to get in the way.

Health issues came up, and it was very much about making a commitment to some lifestyle changes which have been shown to be helpful to me, time and time again.

Thanks again for your feedback!

pampwi

Thanks Ilenek.

It's good to hear that. Susan Miller made it sound like there was only one possible outcome for Aries if they were in my situation.

Can anyone read my chart and tell me what they think?

Thanks again.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks Ilenek.

It's good to hear that. Susan Miller made it sound like there was only one possible outcome for Aries if they were in my situation.

Can anyone read my chart and tell me what they think?

Thanks again.

The Virgo New Moon fell in your 12th house of secrets and hidden enemies and we can see these issues activated in your life. Now the illuminating Aries Full Moon falls on your Ascendant/Descendant, your self and the other. The conscious but fallen Sun in Libra is on the Ascendant; the more unconscious Moon, still reflecting the light, is in the 7th house.

So this New Moon/Full Moon lunation cycle is clearly about the relationship as you describe it. But my interpretive skills of transits to a natal chart only describe the shape of an event, not its outcome. Other forum members may possess that skill or you may wish to post a question in the relational horary forum. The notes at the top of the forum can direct you how to do it.

Last edited:

julia

Hi,

I wanted to ask those who are experienced to help me understand how the full moon in Sept will affect me. It's supposed to be at 7 degrees Aries, and my sun is at 4'26" Aries, and my sun also opposes my natal Pluto.

Could you please take a look and let me know what I should prepare for? It looks intense. I am going to be applying for visa and I am teaching too, so it looks like communication, higher education, foreign places will be affected and stressed out areas of my life. But this is too general. If anyone could give me more insight, I will appreciate it.

Thank you.

p.s. I got worried about this full moon because I read this about it:

"Prepare for turbulence later, however. Everyone of every sign will need to duck for cover over the weekend of September 29, which will be fraught with very high key tension. Do not do anything important over that full moon in Aries September 29. (It will appear at 7 degrees of Aries.) I will speak more about that next month. The problem won't be Mars, but rather Pluto, Uranus, the Sun, and full moon, all doing battle with one another at epic levels. (Even Mars and his lover Venus, your ruler, will be arguing.)" (astrologyzone.com August 2012 horoscope for Libra) [deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

when transit uranus conjuncted your sun, what happened at your life?

Scaredlibra

Hello everyone,

I was born on 27th of september 1988 and my sun is at 4° libra, my asc. at 13° cancer and my moon at 23° aries. Thus I am quite scared by this full moon in aries. So could you please help me to understand what is going to happen over this full moon,especially in the love sector ? Because I'm in love with a first decan aquarius who doesn't want a commited relationship. Does this full moon means this relationship will end ?

Thank you so much

gen6k

Hello everyone,

I was born on 27th of september 1988 and my sun is at 4° libra, my asc. at 13° cancer and my moon at 23° aries. Thus I am quite scared by this full moon in aries. So could you please help me to understand what is going to happen over this full moon,especially in the love sector ? Because I'm in love with a first decan aquarius who doesn't want a commited relationship. Does this full moon means this relationship will end ?

Thank you so much

hey its just 2 t-squares it depends on what planets/houses it lines up to on your natal chart. saturn in libra at 29.

the fight has been going on for several months now, so if it has to deal with that its actually possible to commit in oct/nov. if its coming through if its not it might just defuse.

just do an event chart for september 29 12:00 am.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.c...gif&res=100&va=&cid=oa4filewF5hGk-u1347257496

Last edited:

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
Every aspect/transit will impact us. If we read something into it before hand, it will have a different impact. you simply need to be aware of it, embrace it, and learn from it.

Nothing in our lives is bad or wrong. Everything helps us to understand who we are, and gives us the opportunity to grow, if we allow it.

pampwi

Is there a link between Uranus in the Sun and this next full moon? My husband met someone on that day, shaking up our marriage in a big way. He says it's over but this next moon might bring more bad news?

Anna123

i just saw your question. I am not sure what happened because I do not know the exact date of the transit or the period for which it will be valid. If it's late March/early April--I was applying for jobs and getting discouraged that nothing will work out and also fighting with mother which is not unusual. I got many interviews at the end of April--as Susan Miller predicted: she said that the new moon at the time will do the trick, and it was really like a huge door opened and I had a ton of interviews.

If you think that the conjunct aspect happened at a different time, please let me know.

Anna123

So I wanted to ask everyone who is anticipating the full moon at the end of the month if they noticed anything today. Susan Miller tweeted that whatever happens today during the square will explore near the full moon.

So on my part I witnessed a horrible (HORRIBLE) meeting at work today--there was yelling and threats and security was called. No one got hurt physically, but it was a terrible thing to watch let alone be a part of it. Lots of nastiness. The way in which I am affected is that the situation is becoming very political and people are picking sides, so as a new comer I feel pressured by the insurgents to be on their side, and I feel like they know that I do not want to be on their side. I feel that people will either be giving their resignations or people will be taken down. My job is not immediately threatened and the moment.

So how was your day today?

pampwi

I had a really good day, lots of good meetings and a eye opening conversation with an old male friend. Nothing "bad", but maybe something along the lines of me wanting more for myself (in my relationship).

Unless my partner did something bad with his "love interest" at work today, I can't see what has been wrong during the course of today.

Today was fairly uneventful for us other than business picking up some speed again. Nothing negative went on today that I'm aware of, but then, neither myself nor my husband are cardinal signs, as Susan mentioned would be affected the hardest by this coming full moon.

Caro

an interesting one........

one team member standing down(leaves end of month) - for him probably a relief but also a bit of bitterness there and also worries about what comes next. a new person started to replace him, my first impression - dont think he is good/strong enough.

as for myself - lots of undercurrents. have had a flurry of calls about new jobs/opportunities which is unusual as I am not looking!. current job is not going well so making me think of pastures new. however beginning not to trust people where I work as clearly they are looking to blame people. some people thrive on chaos and sabotage. So watching my back at the moment.

at the same time as the full moon - saturn will be conj natal mars in libra in 12th!

feelthef

My sun is at 7'27' Aries. I am expecting the Full Moon with curiosity. There is a lot of tension in my emotional life but its due to some other hard aspects like t. Uranus conjunct natal Sun, with Pluto sq Sun.
The full moon will happen in 3 th/9th houses
If something big/great occured , I will post feedback

Caro

http://www.cafeastrology.com/uranustransits.html

maybe a good link to take a look to see themes arising during uranus transits.

decided to do something out of the ordinary the other day at work.

so with uranus conj full moon - it's rebellious, creative, unique and very often difficult to manage. uncontollable. maybe you just have to go with what every it brings up.

Matie

This week has been horrible. I feel tense, with this underlying stress that I can't explain nor manage.

I feel exhausted without reason at all.

I'm on sort of a creative block. I just want to sleep.

:sad:

Who else is feeling the same?

feelthef

Thank you Caro,
Your link is very usefull.
Acording to the link above, the Sun rules the 8th house in my chart, so this is the area i should pay attention to

StillOne

I've had profound change and insight lately (past 3-4 weeks)... I'm not sure if it's the full moon or what but it's big. Life changing stuff.

A relationship I thought would work out this time around will definitely not happen. I've made other big adjustments and new commitments in my day to day life as well.

Is this all due to the Full Moon? What is a good source for more information on this phenomenon?

Thanks!

S1

IleneK

Premium Member
I've had profound change and insight lately (past 3-4 weeks)... I'm not sure if it's the full moon or what but it's big. Life changing stuff.

A relationship I thought would work out this time around will definitely not happen. I've made other big adjustments and new commitments in my day to day life as well.

Is this all due to the Full Moon? What is a good source for more information on this phenomenon?

Thanks!

S1

Hi, S1.

Please forgive if you are already aware of this. The lunation cycles are a continuum through our charts, with a particular house being highlighted by each New Moon [at least in the Equal or Whole Sign house systems] and sometimes planets or points in that house being aspected which then may provide additional meaning. And each lunation cycle and its meaning is connected to the next, much like the meaning of one house flows into the meaning of the next.

With that mind, I am going to go back to the mid-August New Moon in late Leo, which seeded your second house. It pointed to what you have: your possessions, your talents, your personal attributes. So the backdrop refers to all that is yours.

The Virgo New Moon's illuminating Full Moon came along at the end of August at 7 PIS , to include the symbolism of the 8th and to bring in the 2nd-8th house axis, instead of the 2nd house alone. The Pisces Full Moon's placement also strongly activated the issue of relationship, as it made a T-square to your natal Venus. Venus rules the 11th house of friends and friendship, and it rules the 4th house matters in the home. The 4th house is also the house of endings, not of life, but rather the end of matters.

About a week ago the last New Moon seeded the 3rd house of how you think. It is directly connected to the illumination of the upcoming Aries Full Moon, itself empowered by its conjunction to transiting Uranus and its simultaneous square to transiting Pluto. Transiting Uranus, bringer of insight/change and breaker of old forms, has been triggering the ruler of your 7th house, Saturn, for quite a while. The Aries New Moon will make a T-square to natal Saturn. So it is quite possible that this lunation, with its upcoming Aries New Moon, may have brought it all home to you at this time.

From a broad viewpoint, as Saturn is strongly triggered, so are the planets near the same degree in your chart, the personal ones being Mars and Venus. But even more so, because of a great interconnectedness of many planets in your chart by major planetary configurations, this lunation could represent a reworking of your life on many levels, including day to day matters, which are most certainly the domain of the Moon and its lunation cycle.

You request sources of information. I cannot refer you to materials about this specific lunation, but many other members know good sources for that. If you are interested to learn more about the symbolism of the lunation cycle, I would refer you to the classic by renowned astrologer, Dane Rudhyar, entitled The Lunation Cycle. You also might be interested in famed Moon Astrologer Dana Gerhardt's [with a 12th house Moon] web site named Moon Circles, which has articles on the symbolism of the Moon's phases:At her site, Under 7 Secrets to Successful Moon Practice, #3 is Honor the Four Turnings. It also tells a bit about the symbolism of the lunation cycle as well.

Scorpio5

I know I am a little worried. I have my Uranus opposition happening. My natal Uranus at 7 Libra in the third house. So I have a lovely t-square, that I guess will be activated...:surprised: