Emotional disconection

poyi

Premium Member
The whole conquering scene is something that for me has to come naturally, I'm either there 100% or not there at all.

Perhaps that is more the Mars in Taurus. After all Mars is the Drive to achieve. You won't stop until you get it. Very stubborn :)

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
Perhaps that is more the Mars in Taurus. After all Mars is the Drive to achieve. You won't stop until you get it. Very stubborn :)

Yes makes sense, also if i connect emotionally im very dedicated maybe abit to much people tend to take advantage of that.

Moon libra =(

poyi

Premium Member
Yes makes sense, also if i connect emotionally im very dedicated maybe abit to much people tend to take advantage of that.

Moon libra =(

Arghhhh, that is totally what people do to me!! Abused me like trash at worse case scenario.....

poyi

Premium Member
Welcome to the club

My Libra Venus taught me many lessons. If you treat a person too well, he would just used to it and look for some other challenges. Or fully unaware of how much you love, because you are giving so much at the end it also got devalued.

It is not fun to have Libra sign as person planet. Is very BAD for you!!

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
My Libra Venus taught me many lessons. If you treat a person too well, he would just used to it and look for some other challenges. Or fully unaware of how much you love, because you are giving so much at the end it also got devalued.

It is not fun to have Libra sign as person planet. Is very BAD for you!!

I'm fully aware that moon in libra is very bad specially with squares to saturn/uranus

From my experience people don't value what you give them, i only get valued when i'm done, when i close the door and say "it's enough" then they value it alot.. but by that time it's 2 late.. i take awhile but when i close the door its closed for good. no way around it.

poyi

Premium Member
I'm fully aware that moon in libra is very bad specially with squares to saturn/uranus

From my experience people don't value what you give them, i only get valued when i'm done, when i close the door and say "it's enough" then they value it alot.. but by that time it's 2 late.. i take awhile but when i close the door its closed for good. no way around it.

Man....I have done the same things like you. When they realised and regret that was all too late for me. Once I think I had enough, no more turning back, my heart just went numb...

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
Man....I have done the same things like you. When they realised and regret that was all too late for me. Once I think I had enough, no more turning back, my heart just went numb...

My moon tends to suffer alot then just go numb in which state i end up being for long periods of time. Until i get it hit with a shovel again so i learn my lesson and keep it numb.

poyi

Premium Member
My moon tends to suffer alot then just go numb in which state i end up being for long periods of time. Until i get it hit with a shovel again so i learn my lesson and keep it numb.

I only go numb to those hurt me in the past but remaining open to those that haven't hurt yet. :)

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
I only go numb to those hurt me in the past but remaining open to those that haven't hurt yet. :)

People are selfish, when it matters people let you down. I sound like a bitter old man but its the reality unfortunatly haven't known a person which i've grown intimate with that hasn't proven me otherwise. Maybe it's my moon that only attracts this kind of people or me or Karma in general. I dont want any pity because of it(i hate that).. it hurts and ***** its how things work.

I have the lame part of me (my Moon) that wasnt to have a long lasting relationship but my Saturn knows that it just doesnt work like that. The more intense the feeling the bigger the fall and i had a really horrible experience almost 2 months ago that completly proves this. Which only makes me not want to involve myself with anyone in general.

I still help out my friends with their emotional issues im good at it. When it comes to my own being cold and distant its just the best option regardless of how much it affects my self-esteem.

Last edited:

miquar

Hi Mr.Kaeron. Neptune and/or Uranus in the 4th house can be significators for a father who wasn't very present, as can Sun in Aquarius. Also, Saturn conjunct Neptune can suggest a lack of authority.

It's not surprising looking at the T square to the Moon that you've had difficulties with your Mother. But I guess the problem now is your capacity to Mother yourself - your capacity to accept yourself for who you are and instinctively understand what you need for emotional and physical nourishment. Your instincts may be disoriented because your Mother's probably were too and so you had no role model in this regard.

I hope you manage to find a counsellor whom you trust enough to explore these feelings with over a fairly long period of time. I feel this is your best bet in working towards a place where you can enjoy being emotionally involved with a partner, despite the difficult feelings that are felt and shared in intimate relationships.

Best wishes

poyi

Premium Member
People are selfish, when it matters people let you down. I sound like a bitter old man but its the reality unfortunatly haven't known a person which i've grown intimate with that hasn't proven me otherwise. Maybe it's my moon that only attracts this kind of people or me or Karma in general. I dont want any pity because of it(i hate that).. it hurts and ***** its how things work.

I have the lame part of me (my Moon) that wasnt to have a long lasting relationship but my Saturn knows that it just doesnt work like that. The more intense the feeling the bigger the fall and i had a really horrible experience almost 2 months ago that completly proves this. Which only makes me not want to involve myself with anyone in general.

I still help out my friends with their emotional issues im good at it. When it comes to my own being cold and distant its just the best option regardless of how much it affects my self-esteem.

Miquar gave you a lot of practical advances and I can give you counselling for your emotional need... I had terrible relationship and many short term one. I realised it really do take a special person to open up my heart again. Although 7th house is long term relationship. But I am thinking as Virgo rising, we have Capricorn and Cancer axises for romance and friendship, long term relationship Is based on friendship and romance together. To me there is hardly any people can Pass the test of this Cancer-Capricorn to be the 7th house man in my life.

When people abuse our trust and love, I tend to be so cold even myself dislike myself but that seems to be my defence system. I have a severe drive that I must survive by detaching myself before the wounds destroy me. In this case, as a Venus in Libra, I need partnership but then the "Fear" Saturn ruling my Moon in Capricorn warned me and pull me back. In you case you have Moon in Libra and Venus in Capricorn.

In love you are defensive but emotionally you are dependent and perhaps this dependency trigger the feeling of extreme vulnerability and so naturally we arm up and prepare to fight back....but this is exactly the best quality once we have found our partner who also value our love and faithful. Because this defence system will then being used on difficult time to fight against all challenges in life as a pair together. I would go beyond measurement to protect the people that I truly love.

Regarding to the transit don't worry about it too much. I haven't got the time and using mobile is too hard to review multiple charts and write comments here. Transit is transit it always pass. They are not there forever and each transit can always have positive and negative meanings. Treat transit as the opportunity given by Divine for you to explore and transform into a better person. Do whatever the transit asks you to do but to choose the positive part of the transit.

Ther are ways to Manipulate the opportunities and energy from the transits.

poyi

Premium Member
Something more to add on the sign Capricorn. If Capricorn doesn't feel the vulnerability, he will not be as cold as it looks. Remember the fishy tail part of Capricorn? That is the soft part that we must Protect and most of the time we show off our Horns and cold Goat's face but that is to hide and protect our vulnerable part of us and that is the second half of the body.

We are selective to who get to see this part of us. Capcricorn's ambition is driven by the fear of feeling vulnerable so we must achieve to the higher mountain that what goats do in the mountain not like sheeps in the farm with other sheeps. Goat only walks by itself in some mountain sides alone. We have the drive to achieve so people will not look down on us but that is because we had already fear of being looking down by others and we also look down on ourselves. It is a struggle for us to truly relax and let other to see our tender part. Because once we showed this to the other person, that person will have the power over us that would result in severe trauma. So then the goat cold headed mind will make sure this never happens again without careful calculations....This is the extreme fishy tail part of Capricorn...

Last edited:

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
Hi Mr.Kaeron. Neptune and/or Uranus in the 4th house can be significators for a father who wasn't very present, as can Sun in Aquarius. Also, Saturn conjunct Neptune can suggest a lack of authority.

It's not surprising looking at the T square to the Moon that you've had difficulties with your Mother. But I guess the problem now is your capacity to Mother yourself - your capacity to accept yourself for who you are and instinctively understand what you need for emotional and physical nourishment. Your instincts may be disoriented because your Mother's probably were too and so you had no role model in this regard.

I hope you manage to find a counsellor whom you trust enough to explore these feelings with over a fairly long period of time. I feel this is your best bet in working towards a place where you can enjoy being emotionally involved with a partner, despite the difficult feelings that are felt and shared in intimate relationships.

Best wishes

Well the Emotional/Physical nourishment is great in theory but usually i end up not being able to sort out those "issues"
My mother was/is not very stable at all as a role model goes my parents were both an example of "what not 2 follow"

Miquar gave you a lot of practical advances and I can give you counselling for your emotional need... I had terrible relationship and many short term one. I realised it really do take a special person to open up my heart again. Although 7th house is long term relationship. But I am thinking as Virgo rising, we have Capricorn and Cancer axises for romance and friendship, long term relationship Is based on friendship and romance together. To me there is hardly any people can Pass the test of this Cancer-Capricorn to be the 7th house man in my life.

When people abuse our trust and love, I tend to be so cold even myself dislike myself but that seems to be my defence system. I have a severe drive that I must survive by detaching myself before the wounds destroy me. In this case, as a Venus in Libra, I need partnership but then the "Fear" Saturn ruling my Moon in Capricorn warned me and pull me back. In you case you have Moon in Libra and Venus in Capricorn.

In love you are defensive but emotionally you are dependent and perhaps this dependency trigger the feeling of extreme vulnerability and so naturally we arm up and prepare to fight back....but this is exactly the best quality once we have found our partner who also value our love and faithful. Because this defence system will then being used on difficult time to fight against all challenges in life as a pair together. I would go beyond measurement to protect the people that I truly love.

Regarding to the transit don't worry about it too much. I haven't got the time and using mobile is too hard to review multiple charts and write comments here. Transit is transit it always pass. They are not there forever and each transit can always have positive and negative meanings. Treat transit as the opportunity given by Divine for you to explore and transform into a better person. Do whatever the transit asks you to do but to choose the positive part of the transit.

Ther are ways to Manipulate the opportunities and energy from the transits.

There are alot of things that i don't share with close friends of mine because of my fear of "they won't understand" finding a counsellor has always seemed strange because "if people that know me don't get it how will a stranger get it?"
I've always had the issue of people abusing my dedication which ends up making me have no faith in "love" what so ever the only way i found to deal with this whole issue is 2 not give myself that illusion

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
We do get lucky when the time is right. With the knowledge of astrology, we can pick when would be the better time and likely the right person may turn up. As the minimal we know what we want in a partner. So don't be too pessimistic ;)

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
We do get lucky when the is right. With the knowledge of astrology, we can pick when would be the better time and likely the right person may turn up. As the minimal we know what we want in a partner. So don't be too pessimistic ;)

I'm a bit pessimistic i admit that, im the first to admit my problems always have.
I objectivly think it is a way for me to control my dreamy descendant and the illusion of someone appearing that will totally make me think otherwise. I think thats why i'm such a pessimistic person.

poyi

Premium Member
I'm a bit pessimistic i admit that, im the first to admit my problems always have.
I objectivly think it is a way for me to control my dreamy descendant and the illusion of someone appearing that will totally make me think otherwise. I think thats why i'm such a pessimistic person.

Your happy planets Venus and Jupiter are both ruled by Saturn that is why the characteristics of Saturn are so dominant in you. But then these qualities also made you as a reliable man. You are still very young when Saturn and Pluto transiting those main planets, by then you will be a different person.

Last edited:

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
Your happy planets Venus and Jupiter are both ruled by Saturn that is why the characteristics of Saturn are so dominant in you. But then these qualities also made you as a reliable man. You are still very young when Saturn and Pluto transiting those main planets, by then you will be a different person.

I find that hard to belive, well maybe a little bit happier. Im fully aware that i haven't been very lucky with events lately, i assume its not gonna be always like this i hope xD. I still think i'll be a very serious person perhaps that makes me boring, charts with heavy saturns might produce that effect.

poyi

Premium Member
I find that hard to belive, well maybe a little bit happier. Im fully aware that i haven't been very lucky with events lately, i assume its not gonna be always like this i hope xD. I still think i'll be a very serious person perhaps that makes me boring, charts with heavy saturns might produce that effect.

All these negative influences from transit only last for that period not forever as I said :)