Emotional disconection

poyi

Premium Member
I honestly think it might me my problem and i rush into things without thinking should have abit more of self control in the future to avoid a shovel in the face emotionally. Maybe my mars has something to do with it.

My Sytle is very straightfoward, get ready for this....

Taurus is a very Physical, Sensual, Sexual sign!! Taurus is a very slow to warm up sign; but once he is warmed up and ready like a Bull, none stop or even all night. So combate is definitely your thing lol

Mars is our aggression and sexual drive.

Go figure!

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
My Sytle is very straightfoward, get ready for this....

Taurus is a very Physical, Sensual, Sexual sign!! Taurus is a very slow to warm up sign; but once he is warmed up and ready like a Bull, none stop or even all night. So combate is definitely your thing lol

Mars is our aggressive and sexual drive.

Go figure!

Yes yes, in the 8th house the "sex" part is very important to me.. and gives certain perks.. the problem i was referering 2 was the mercury square mars and the impulsiveness of certain acts that are not thought be4hand

Maybe not, not very good at this whole introspection thing.

Edit/ I tend to repress that side alot tho.. that lusty side i mean. Usually to avoid hurting others or using them even if i get frustrated in the process.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Yes yes, in the 8th house the "sex" part is very important to me.. and gives certain perks.. the problem i was referering 2 was the mercury square mars and the impulsiveness of certain acts that are not thought be4hand

Mercury=communication and intellect, the planet of messenger
Mars=action, aggression, fighting spirit and anger, the planet of warrior
Square=unable to balance

Mercury Rx would it be passive aggressive or unable to control anger while trying to communicate important messages?? And then upset your girlfriend? Or you might just walk away and not communicating at all?

poyi

Premium Member

Edit/ I tend to repress that side alot tho.. that lusty side i mean. Usually to avoid hurting others or using them even if i get frustrated in the process.

Oh yea Taurus is very Lusty lol

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
Mercury=communication and intellect, the planet of messenger
Mars=action, aggression, fighting spirit and anger, the planet of warrior
Square=unable to balance

Mercury Rx would it be passive aggressive or unable to control anger while trying to communicate important messages?? And then upset your girlfriend? Or you might just walk away and not communicating at all?

Mix of both.

poyi

Premium Member
Mix of both.

When you are angry; go out and run a few km before communicating with your girlfriend. I think that will help to release the Mars' energy and make communication less tense. Or you can turn around and have angry sex if she would let you! Don't laugh it might work very well :p

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
When you are angry; go out and run a few km before communicating with your girlfriend. I think that will help to release the Mars' energy and make communication less tense. Or you can turn around and have angry sex if she would let you! Don't laugh it might work very well :p

Hahah xD

I dont have very lasting relationship if it reaches a argument point. Its just over there. I have alot of patience but i hate being treated like a idiot or when people randomly start spitting out nonsense thats when i tend to get very angry. And when it i have something to say people just walk away.

The only reason why im talking about this here, is that i dont really know people here so its easier. otherwise i wouldnt it anoys me.

But over the years i've become much calmer as a person regarding my unstable mercury square.

poyi

Premium Member
Hahah xD

I dont have very lasting relationship if it reaches a argument point. Its just over there. I have alot of patience but i hate being treated like a idiot or when people randomly start spitting out nonsense thats when i tend to get very angry. And when it i have something to say people just walk away.

The only reason why im talking about this here, is that i dont really know people here so its easier. otherwise i wouldnt it anoys me.

But over the years i've become much calmer as a person regarding my unstable mercury square.

You are so young. Come on don't worry about that too much :D

By the way, if we use traditional rulership. Jupiter rules you 7th house and Jupiter also locates in 9th house. Perhaps a long lasting relationship that is from 7th house will make you feel happier. Jupiter and 9th rules foreigner and affairs. 5th is only short term love affairs not long term. If we use Neptune that you might need to look for a person who is artistic, emotional, or religious.

Jupiter in 9th, perhaps you can meet someone from foreign countries or studying foreign/9th house things and you might meet her from higher education institution. Just guess.

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
You are so young. Come on don't worry about that too much :D

By the way, if we use traditional rulership. Jupiter rules you 7th house and Jupiter also locates in 9th house. Perhaps a long lasting relationship that is from 7th house will make you feel happier. Jupiter and 9th rules foreigner and affairs. 5th is only short term love affairs not long term. If we use Neptune that you might need to look for a person who is artistic, emotional, or religious.

Jupiter in 9th, perhaps you can meet someone from foreign countries or studying foreign/9th house things and you might meet her from higher education institution. Just guess.

The past 3 girls i got myself involved were all artists and were all Leo ascedants for some reason i seem to attract alot of Leo's.. maybe something to do with my sun / mercury...

Also i always found artistic people very attractive..

poyi

Premium Member
The past 3 girls i got myself involved were all artists and were all Leo ascedants for some reason i seem to attract alot of Leo's.. maybe something to do with my sun / mercury...

Also i always found artistic people very attractive..

Wow thank you for confirming these!! :D

My Jupiter rules Neptune, in my case I met my ex from religious background and I found men with good moral standards, spiritual, high achiever academically/intelligent very attractive and yes he was a foreigner and I met him in foreign country also spoke different languages but I learned his language later on!

Last edited:

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
Wow thank you for confirming these!! :D

My Jupiter rules Neptune, in my case I met my ex from religious background and I found men with good moral standards, spiritual, high achiever academically/intelligent very attractive and yes he was a foreigner and I met him in foreign country also spoke different languages but I learned his language later on!

Creative and Smart women are very attractive, i like when they put up a fight intelectual wise and have strong opinions. That is very attractive in a woman for me

poyi

Premium Member
Creative and Smart women are very attractive, i like when they put up a fight intelectual wise and have strong opinions. That is very attractive in a woman for me

Maybe is your Aquarius, Air elements people prefer the smarty! But if you love tough women that is Capricorn lol.

miquar

Hi Mr.Kaeron. From what you've said you can only handle relationships until difficult feelings start to be expressed, and it sounds like these offend your sense of what human interaction should be all about. But the connection that you also seem to be looking for can only be found on the feeling level, and on this level there aren't any clear cut distinctions between what's right and wrong like there is with thinking. The feeling realm is like an ocean of currents that go this way and that, merging into one another and threatening to sweep us away or pull us down to the depths.

All that earth in your chart can perhaps help you to get in touch with your feelings in a way that feels contained. Feelings arise in the body, and if we can stay rooted in the experience of being in a body as feelings arise, its easier to let them come and go without feeling the need to cut off from them or act them out. I guess the combat sports is a bodily thing, but being in your body while it is still would allow you to start to get more in touch with feelings than when you are throwing yourself around.

While transiting Pluto and transiting Uranus are making hard aspects to your close Saturn Neptune conjunction, your ideals and yearning for intimacy may be heightened, but so may your feelings of self-doubt and isolation. Neptune is likely to be the underdog in this natal conjunction because Saturn is strong in its own sign and your chart is strongly air earth. You could be challenged under these transits to look at any fears of losing control that are preventing you allowing Neptune in. Saturn Neptune can be about disillusionment - the enchantment of Neptune coming up against the realism of Saturn. Any disillusinment around your childhood family life (4th house) could be ripe for looking at at this time. Maybe it was too painful to yearn for better, or maybe you retreated into a fantasy world to assuage the lack of belonging you felt. Issues to do with your father could be especially pertinent at the moment, especially if you have decided that you will not be like him and you have cut off from some of your own 4th house energies because they represent on an archetypal level some kind of shared substance between the two of you.

But these are just ideas and should be disregarded if they don't seem to fit your situation.

Best wishes

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
Hi Mr.Kaeron. From what you've said you can only handle relationships until difficult feelings start to be expressed, and it sounds like these offend your sense of what human interaction should be all about. But the connection that you also seem to be looking for can only be found on the feeling level, and on this level there aren't any clear cut distinctions between what's right and wrong like there is with thinking. The feeling realm is like an ocean of currents that go this way and that, merging into one another and threatening to sweep us away or pull us down to the depths.

All that earth in your chart can perhaps help you to get in touch with your feelings in a way that feels contained. Feelings arise in the body, and if we can stay rooted in the experience of being in a body as feelings arise, its easier to let them come and go without feeling the need to cut off from them or act them out. I guess the combat sports is a bodily thing, but being in your body while it is still would allow you to start to get more in touch with feelings than when you are throwing yourself around.

While transiting Pluto and transiting Uranus are making hard aspects to your close Saturn Neptune conjunction, your ideals and yearning for intimacy may be heightened, but so may your feelings of self-doubt and isolation. Neptune is likely to be the underdog in this natal conjunction because Saturn is strong in its own sign and your chart is strongly air earth. You could be challenged under these transits to look at any fears of losing control that are preventing you allowing Neptune in. Saturn Neptune can be about disillusionment - the enchantment of Neptune coming up against the realism of Saturn. Any disillusinment around your childhood family life (4th house) could be ripe for looking at at this time. Maybe it was too painful to yearn for better, or maybe you retreated into a fantasy world to assuage the lack of belonging you felt. Issues to do with your father could be especially pertinent at the moment, especially if you have decided that you will not be like him and you have cut off from some of your own 4th house energies because they represent on an archetypal level some kind of shared substance between the two of you.

But these are just ideas and should be disregarded if they don't seem to fit your situation.

Best wishes

Feelings of Self-doubt is something i'm always dealing with daily, regarding childhood i never really belonged anywhere specially at that whole home scene i spent alot of my childhood time being quiet i just try not to think about it, surely there are people with childhoods far worse than mine, but i always had the ideal of not being like my parents and my biggest problems is with my mother used to have problems with my father aswell but not so much lately even tho i dont share anything with em regarding anything. There is a huge bridge between me and my parents but specially my mother.

The lack of guidance is the problematic issue with my father i reckon.

poyi

Premium Member
I like em to have goals in life, and be opinionated, not just some random silly girl that only nods to whatever i say.

Hello, this acutual somehow unusual, well, the first time I heard that a man prefer goal orientated/opinionated woman. A lot of time, well when I wanted to, I can be so difficult that many men couldn't stand. I think that might be Capricorn thing. Just guessing :p

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
Hello, this acutual somehow unusual, well, the first time I heard that a man prefer goal orientated/opinionated woman. A lot of time, well when I wanted to, I can be so difficult that many men couldn't stand. I think that might be Capricorn thing. Just guessing :p

I guess my pickiness comes from that Venus in Capricorn
But even if for example i go out with a very attractive woman (this actually happen to me once) and i feel that she has no goals what so ever or no type opinion in any subject. it is a major turn off.. enough not 2 date her in the future.

poyi

Premium Member
I guess my pickiness comes from that Venus in Capricorn
But even if for example i go out with a very attractive woman (this actually happen to me once) and i feel that she has no goals what so ever or no type opinion in any subject. it is a major turn off.. enough not 2 date her in the future.

For a woman with a Capricorn Moon, I dislike man that are unable to conquer me. But then once he managed to do so. I am a Venus in Libra admiring him as he pleased. But then that is no fun anymore lol!!

Mr.Kaeron

Account Closed
For a woman with a Capricorn Moon, I dislike man that are unable to conquer me. But then once he managed to do so. I am a Venus in Libra admiring him as he pleased. But then that is no fun anymore lol!!

The whole conquering scene is something that for me has to come naturally, I'm either there 100% or not there at all.