Help! Why Am I Drifting Aimlessly?

Draco

Hello to you all,

Im hoping I can get a bit of help to understand problems in my life in relation to my chart.

I have never been able to attach myself to any firm path in life, I drift from job to job, home to home, never establishing any firm roots anywhere and as time goes by my life seems to become more and more aimless. Currently I am in temporary accomodation after losing my home in a fire on Feb 3, 2004, and I am still not in a position to get back on my feet. In mid April, I signed up for a course to train to work on the QE2 cruiseship, but I failed to make the grade due to misbehavior (opps!) and will be returning in September to try again. Never in my life have I had an occupation which I have stuck to, engaged with and progressed in. I have never had a home that I am comfortable in since leaving the nest on 16th Oct 1999, and I wonder if I ever will. Friends seem to come and go out of my life rapidly and seem to be as pointless and impermanent an influence as everything else in my life. I have never had a firm circle of friends, and although I am not unsociable and love company I have always been rather a loner, but I cannot understand why. Circles of friends seem to grow around other people but not me. My connections to a social life is as loose as my connections to everything else. My life lacks any constructive purpose, definition, focus and consistency. In my chart I have Neptune conjunct the MC, and I was wondering if this is a key influence to my drifting aimlessly through life. Where in my chart are the problems I have presented expressed? Why am I not successful with friends and lovers, where is the loneliness? How can I bring some discipline and structure into my life in order to bring some purpose to my existence? How can I obtain a stable, comfortable job and home? Thankyou in advance to anyone who responds, very much appreciated. Data: 15th Sept, 1982, 7:05pm, Blackpool, England.

Waterbearer50

Draco,

Hey now. Reading your letter and looking at your chart really quick
I see Mars opp. Chiron. Chiron,the wounded healer, whiich shows how we are wounded and how we wound others. Chiron/Mars aspects indicate wounds or issues expressing ones identity,sexuality,physical energies,anger and aggression. The victim,survivor or perpetrator of violence. If one is the victim then some form of profession therapy would help the healing. If one perpetrates the violence the way to healing is the creative release of energy through sport, tai chi,martial arts and by the path of right action. The gift of this aspect is the ability to transmute anger into creative expression and activity.

As to career, the cruise ship would be an excellent first step. Pisces is your Asc., Neptune conj. MC,Mars/Uranus in 9H Scorpio, lots of water and travel.
My pyschic sense tells me you are a young man with anger issues, learning how to deal with these will go along way to making the rest work for you.
I hope this made a little snse to you ,

WB50

Draco

Hi Waterbearer,

Thankyou for looking at my chart, I understand your interpretation.

I think that the cruiseship would be particularly good also, as Uranus is conjunct my ascendant at the moment and is in mutual reception with Neptune in Aquarius, which is conjunct my Fortuna. Neptune referring to oceans and ships of course. The conjunctions of Uranus/Neptune to my ascendant/Fortuna were exact on the first day of the last course. I have natal Uranus conjunct Mars, so I think I found the Uranian energy flowing through my ascendant a little hard to keep under control, I have a tendency to rebel and be mischievious anyway but particularly so at such a time with Uranus on my ascendant. Next time round the mutually receptive Uranus and Neptune conjunct my ascendant and Fortuna won't be exact, so thier energies wont be so intense. I think I'll manage to keep the lid on those influences this time! :wink:

Thankyou,
Draco.

Waterbearer50

Draco,

You aslso have tPluto in your tenth house that will conjunct Neptune soon. Now would be a good time to dig into Pluto and see how you could use it's energies to help you in your career choice. You have knowledge of Astrology,deepen that with study, I believe that each of us is our own best Astrologer. We know ourselves the best.
At 23 I could describe my lfe similar to yours, consciously live and things will work out. Your chart is your map.

WB50

Draco

Thankyou for your information. I hadn't considered that Pluto transit before. I suppose thats quite a daunting prospect, I don't really like Pluto, his influence is so hard to fathom, cold and eerie. Wherever it will take me, it will take me to the depths of my Neptune in Sagittarius (travel at sea), lets hope its not to the depths (Plu) of the ocean (Nep) on a sinking ship!

Draco. :D