Does having Venus in Pisces make a person weak?

AppLeo

I think she means psychological strength and boundaries, not physical strength, but that's why I asked for clarification. The OP is completely open to interpretation.

@The bolded, yes.

If it's psychological strength then Venus in Pisces is very strong! They have to put up and deal with so much in a relationship, and yet they don't worry about it. Loving unconditionally takes a strong person.

A Venus in Virgo can't handle anything negative, which is kind of weak to me.

"Venus in the 6th can feel overlooked and thus willing to accept anything" me

"A Venus in Virgo can't handle anything negative" rapper dude

:(

ChildOfVenus

You don't see how giving people unconditional love can be a weakness?
If it's psychological strength then Venus in Pisces is very strong! They have to put up and deal with so much in a relationship, and yet they don't worry about it. Loving unconditionally takes a strong person.

A Venus in Virgo can't handle anything negative, which is kind of weak to me.

david starling

Absolutely not.

I feel like a bad placement for Mars would create a weak person. Venus has only to do with aesthetics and love. Besides, Venus in Pisces is a wonderful placement. They're more accepting in relationships and truly believe in the idea of "love."

Venus as Morning Star encourages "tough love".

sibylline

You don't see how giving people unconditional love can be a weakness?

It's a weakness when you're indiscriminate or believe that relations require winners and losers.

Venus as Morning Star encourages "tough love".

Because Mercury and Venus are inside Earth's orbit, they have dual natures.

Such complex astrological language for beginners...

Morning Star = Venus rises before the Sun, i.e. clockwise from the Sun

ChildOfVenus

I know Venus is exhalted in Pisces but that still doesn't change the fact that it can be a weakness. Do you remember the musician Kurt Cobain? He had Venus in Pisces and you see what happened with him.
Hi, childofvenus, how is going with that guy? Did your wish to do the deed come true?
P.S. Venus is exalted in Pisces. :) It's a good thing

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

Venus in 8th house (or in Scorpio, or Venus-Pluto) doesn't give 2nd chances.

If your Pisces Venus was in a different house, then perhaps it would.

SweetTruthSeeker

I got a Pisces mars and Venus conjunct... I don't think it's weak... but it is hard not to feel emotionally connected to bad people that we think need our help.
Makes us a bit selfless which I think is a good trait to have.

I suppose it does depend on the other aspects on it too

ChildOfVenus

Feeling emotionally connected to bad people that we think need our help. This is another problem with having Venus in Pisces.
I got a Pisces mars and Venus conjunct... I don't think it's weak... but it is hard not to feel emotionally connected to bad people that we think need our help.
Makes us a bit selfless which I think is a good trait to have.

I suppose it does depend on the other aspects on it too

sibylline

I don't feel emotionally connected to bad people.

Again, this goes back to vetting. All ViPs should learn to do this, if their natal chart doesn't incline to this.

Phoenix Venus

Well the chart we have for Jesus has venus in pisces and He wasnt weak :)

Heres the sabian symbol for the degree it was in, taken from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala":

PISCES 7°): ILLUMINED BY A SHAFT OF LIGHT, A LARGE CROSS LIES ON ROCKS SURROUNDED BY SEA MIST.

KEYNOTE: The spiritual blessing which strengthens individuals who, happen what may, stand uncompromisingly for their own truth.

Men who do not depend upon collective values, traditions or support but seek at any cost to be true to their individual self and destiny almost inevitably face some kind of crucifixion. They are sustained only by the power within them, to which a light above answers. The symbol tells us: "Be true to thine own self, and in the midst of the outer confusion displayed by those surrounding you, you will realize what you really are as an Individual — a son of God."

This second stage symbol presents us with a realization in polar opposition to that evoked by the preceding scene. It implies the supreme worth of a life guided by an inner voice and manifesting a high degree of SELF-ASSERTION."

sibylline

I know Venus is exhalted in Pisces but that still doesn't change the fact that it can be a weakness. Do you remember the musician Kurt Cobain? He had Venus in Pisces and you see what happened with him.

I don't get it. Are you asking us if Venus in Pisces makes a person weak? Or are you informing us that Venus in Pisces makes a person weak?

By the third page of this, I seriously don't get the true point of this thread, if there is one.

ChildOfVenus

Thanks for the information.
Well the chart we have for Jesus has venus in pisces and He wasnt weak :)

Heres the sabian symbol for the degree it was in, taken from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala":

PISCES 7°): ILLUMINED BY A SHAFT OF LIGHT, A LARGE CROSS LIES ON ROCKS SURROUNDED BY SEA MIST.

KEYNOTE: The spiritual blessing which strengthens individuals who, happen what may, stand uncompromisingly for their own truth.

Men who do not depend upon collective values, traditions or support but seek at any cost to be true to their individual self and destiny almost inevitably face some kind of crucifixion. They are sustained only by the power within them, to which a light above answers. The symbol tells us: "Be true to thine own self, and in the midst of the outer confusion displayed by those surrounding you, you will realize what you really are as an Individual — a son of God."

This second stage symbol presents us with a realization in polar opposition to that evoked by the preceding scene. It implies the supreme worth of a life guided by an inner voice and manifesting a high degree of SELF-ASSERTION."

ChildOfVenus

I was giving an example as to why I think having this placement makes a person weak. I made this thread because I wanted to know other peoples opinions about this placement.
I don't get it. Are you asking us if Venus in Pisces makes a person weak? Or are you informing us that Venus in Pisces makes a person weak?

By the third page of this, I seriously don't get the true point of this thread, if there is one.

sibylline

I was giving an example as to why I think having this placement makes a person weak.

That's called cherry picking.

We discuss Venus in Pisces or any placement in isolation for informative purposes but the reality is the whole chart matters above all. However, say we were only talking Venus signs. There are many others who don't fit your notion. Michelle Obama, George Washington, Martin Luther King Jr, Ronald Reagan all had or have Venus in Pisces. Are they weak?

I made this thread because I wanted to know other peoples opinions about this placement.

I thought you wanted that too (as well as help with expressing ViP in a manner more benefiting to you). Then you disagreed with, gave a half-hearted acknowledgement or none at all to posts which said Venus in Pisces wasn't weak. So it seems you either want people to confirm your ideas and/or you want to whinge about Venus in Pisces. The Piscean-influenced can love to complain so that's totally fine, just make your aims known.