Comments on Niplan's article "About Septenary (Traditional Astrology)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia

Septenary and firdaria (alfridaries) are not the same animal. If you'd like an introductory overview of firdaria, you may want to take a look at this article (including the unequal years of planetary rulers) here at Rob Hand's site.

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I'm trying to make sure I have this right as it is intriguing. I don't feel worthy to comment til I make sure I have it right in the first place. Tho I do wonder if this is in place of progression or profection or in addition to?

YEAR 1 (age 0-1) My closest planet to my rising (Pisces 18) is Mars (Pisces 22) which is retrograde natally. Then it's the SUNday year so my Sun is in Virgo 2 degrees.

YEAR 2 (age 1-2) MONday so my Moon in Aries 24 degrees tells the year.

YEAR 3 (age 2-3) TUESday is Mars and my Mars is in Pisces 22 degrees.

YEAR 4 (age 3-4) WED is Mercury so my Mercury is in Virgo 29 degrees.

YEAR 5 (age 4-5) THURS is a Jupiter day so my Jupiter is in Virgo 10 degrees.

YEAR 6 (age 5-6) Friday is Venus so my Venus is in Cancer 17 degrees.

YEAR 7 (age 6-7) Sat is SATurn's day so my Saturn is in Scorpio 26 degrees.

So Mars ruled the first 7 years of my life. but the sub years were also involved?

And how does it repeat? Do we take the next planet following the first planet and in that case it would be my moon?

Last edited:

Olivia

Septenaries is a technique that was invented in the 1960s, so it really isn't traditional, but you can find out more here, including how to use it.

http://issuu.com/considerations/docs/02-2

Go to page 41.

For firdaria proper, or alfridaries, which is a traditional technique, go here: http://www.arhatmedia.com/firdar2.htm

Whichever technique you use, make sure to take the natal state of the planet into account, don't just use a blanket interpretation.

Last edited:

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I don't think I have this right then.

Rising Pisces 18
A = First planet Mars Pisces 22
B = 2nd planet Moon Aries 24
C = 3rd planet Venus Cancer 17
D = 4th planet from rising Uranus Leo 4
E = Pluto Leo 28
F = Sun Virgo 2
G = it wants the planet furtherest from the rising which is my Saturn Scorpio 26 degrees.

Yet further reading makes me think I still have it wrong. Help! :biggrin:

wilsontc

Staff member
deleted niplan's article "About Septenary (Traditional Astrology)"

All,

It seems niplan's article has flaws in it. So I have deleted it from the Educational Board.

Correctingly,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.