Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-13-2019, 07:07 PM

Optimistic about everything except my private/romantic and sexual life

Hey! The reason Iím here is that lately Iíve noticed feeling myself very hopeless and sad in regards to my romantic life, which is absent.

Iím that kind of person who waits for someone very special, but she doesnít seem to appear in my life (I hope, yet).

Interestingly, I have positive feelings concerning my career paths in future (I play/write music and do acting, and love storytelling in general), and am very keen on gaining experience and learning everything new in these fields (so far though I stay at the job which I donít really like, but I need money Currently I do graphic design, which I do like in some of its forms, but not in that which Iím doing now). And those two things come so naturally; even other people have pointed that out, and Iím glad my performances can be liked by people. In short, I feel very happy about this aspect of my life; I know I need to work on it, and I gladly am/will!

But I canít shake the feeling that I wonít be able to find someone to have a relationship with, and share my joy for the things I love (these that Iíve mentioned before for instance). Itís not that I suffer without it, or need it for ďfixingĒ me. Itís just that I feel that I already have a lot to love to give, but thereís no oneís around to give to. I mean, maybe there are, but I need to actually love the person. Maybe it would be much easier if I was into one night stands, but Iím just not. Probably I could do it, but thatís not what Iím looking for.

I do have friends whom I love dearly (platonic love is a big thing for me too). But I really am waiting for something else.

Should I actively, like, search it? Iíve tried it, but that doesnít seem to work, and I love meeting people in real life, organically so to say. So Iím just continuing to live my life with this feeling in the back of my mind (which becomes increasingly louder to be honest).

https://pasteboard.co/IjyHQRH.png

Unread 11-26-2019, 10:29 AM

Re: Optimistic about everything except my private/romantic and sexual life

Still curious about this

Tags
life, optimistic, private or romantic, sexual