Will he reach out to me again?

greentree

Will he reach out wanting to give our relationship a chance?

Attachments

• will he ever reach out to me again?.jpg
    will he ever reach out to me again?.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 56

IleneK

Premium Member
yes I think he will. it may be slow to take shape, although there is also a possibility that it may be soon.
please update.

greentree

thank you @IleneK for your reply. I will update you with what happens going forward.

I’m focusing on attracting a wonderful partner into my life. This guy came out of nowhere and strong! I don’t think i’ve ever been pursued this ardently I was very flattered (his mars is exactly conjunct my ascendant). When I pushed him what his relationship status was he revealed he’s in an open relationship (it sounded like their relationship might be coming to an end but I can't be sure).

I told him there is no way whatsoever I can be romantically involved with him in this situation. I told him what I need and want, there has been some space between us since. Part of me thinks he’s going to give us a chance within the boundaries I’m comfortable with. But maybe not, this is why I’m asking.

Do you say slow to take shape because Saturn is involved? But possibly because it’s applying conjunction it could be sooner?

How long do you think in terms of time, months, a year?

greentree

So he sent me an article 2 days ago, which broke the silence but he didn't actually say anything... Do you think he will continue and want to talk about pursuing a relationship together/ give our connection a chance? I think he likes me but I can't be sure if he wants more...