Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 11-02-2019, 01:09 AM

Moon phase question

I was born on the final degree of a moon phase and I am wondering how I should interpret it. Should I consider myself to "straddle" the lessons of each, so to speak?

Unread 11-02-2019, 01:55 AM

Re: Moon phase question

I put it into the following phase. Remember the cusp of each phase is also a partile 8th aspect...sensitive point, critical juncture.
Unread 11-03-2019, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
I put it into the following phase. Remember the cusp of each phase is also a partile 8th aspect...sensitive point, critical juncture.
Okay thank you. What does particle 8th aspect mean? I totally identify with the following phase but it's the one corresponding with Capricorn and I am a '94 stellium baby with all inner planets in Capricorn minus the moon so I was wondering if it was that.
Unread 11-04-2019, 02:45 AM

Re: Moon phase question

PARTILE means an aspect that is exact, with both planets in the same number degree...so if your Moon is one degree shy of the next phase it is also one degree shy of a partile aspect to Sun. Intensification.

Tags
moon, phase, question