Will I get a new job?

ScorpAsc5

Although I am not very keen to have a job change but since last few months I am getting repeatedly contacted by a recruiter to start the interview process.

I feel I am not fully qualified yet she wants to set up an interview. I know I am gonna give at least first two rounds of the interview, but would I qualify later... I doubt it. (For software engineers it is usually 5-6 rounds)

Does this chart shows if I will get a new job?

Me being Saturn in 1st house and under its own sign and Mars (10th house ruler) is also in its own house but under Libra. Libra ruler, Venus, is in 10th house. And I see a square between the two significators. So no? But it confuses me as 10th house is current job right? What represents "new Job" here?

Pardon me this is my first time trying to read a career Horary. Thank you for teaching me and making me find my solutions. Thanks.

Last edited:

rafaella

The first thing I see is SN on ASC and generally is negative.

Saturn dignified in his 1st house, that's you, well qualified. Mutual reception with Mars, 10th lord. Mars in detriment though. There is a square so might be a bit of a challenge here as you stated. Mars and Venus mutual reception, Mars in 9th, so 9th house related issues here. Perhaps training or overseas work involved?

I do think you can get the job, but with SN on ASC it doesn't feel like a positive thing to me. If you don't want to change jobs then why are pushing yourself just cause someone else wants you to go through the process? Its your call!

Please let us know what happens :)

ScorpAsc5

The first thing I see is SN on ASC and generally is negative.

Saturn dignified in his 1st house, that's you, well qualified. Mutual reception with Mars, 10th lord. Mars in detriment though. There is a square so might be a bit of a challenge here as you stated. Mars and Venus mutual reception, Mars in 9th, so 9th house related issues here. Perhaps training or overseas work involved?

I do think you can get the job, but with SN on ASC it doesn't feel like a positive thing to me. If you don't want to change jobs then why are pushing yourself just cause someone else wants you to go through the process? Its your call!

Please let us know what happens :)

Thank you rafaella! Working for Google as a Software Engineer is a dream job. Their screening process is highly revered. I tried few times in 2015 but I could not get selected. This recruiter feels I am worth it and I should go through the process (this already makes me feel top in the crowd). Engineers study rigorously to crack their interviews and I feel I am not super ready to go for it.

My SR for this year did mention huge leap forward wrt career. And I am currently okay at work but I do feel I can do better but I hesitate to grab the opportunity, it changes life. And my past post about not having friends gave me an advise that something needs to change to start meeting people (maybe this is connected?)

Also I am on work visa in the US. If I switched jobs it will be paper work, hence possibly showing 9th house connection.

You saw negativity in chart plus a square, possibly that could be it. Does not look like I will get a new job.

Thank you, I will keep you posted.

Amit89

You are in mutual reception with mars the 10th lord.

It is a square. However it's a good mutual reception.

The Moon is trine Saturn.

I would say a yes, however the south node in the first is bugging me.

ScorpAsc5

You are in mutual reception with mars the 10th lord.

It is a square. However it's a good mutual reception.

The Moon is trine Saturn.

I would say a yes, however the south node in the first is bugging me.

Thank you Amit for your reading. It confuses me, Mars represents current or future job?

If I got this job, trust me it will only be an unplanned turn of life. May I know what is the significance of south node in 1st?

Thanks!!

Amit89

Thank you Amit for your reading. It confuses me, Mars represents current or future job?

If I got this job, trust me it will only be an unplanned turn of life. May I know what is the significance of south node in 1st?

Thanks!!

Mars represents success of this outcome.

True Node gives favour if it was in the first house. However south node acts as the opposite, a negative.

Aria Venue

Hello ScorpAsc5
As i understand from your previous comments you asked whether you will get a new job and not specifically this job at google. According to what you said so far, i understand that your current job is venus. Venus signifies also as radix l9 your higher academic skills...your higher knowledge...but also the news you are waiting

In this chart you are signified by a strong dignified angular saturn in his domicile and a peregrine moon in virgo as your co-ruler, located in 8th house (related to other's people's money...etc) which also depicts you are stressed with this matter.Moon in mercury's domicile and from virgo is in venus triplicity and fall.That tells us also that you are not satisfied from your current job=venus , since fall is a debility, or venus as your academic skills..and this is why you are also worried that you lack the appropriate skills for google's position.Mercury is radix 6th and also intercepted in radix 8th.So mayby this mercury is related to issues to these houses ... it might be related also to this recruiter agency..since 6th house rules people who work for us..and offer their services to us...or even mercury as natural sig which rules information, messengers among other things...etc

Saturn is once more in the triplicity of venus and in the exaltation of mars=L10, the new job.So clearly you have a desire for a better job.Mars in his detriment and in saturn's exaltation and triplicity.So you are in mutual reception.Moreover saturn here collects both mars and venus(i told you what venus represents in this chart).

moon is about to reconnect saturn and venus and then transfer venus light to mercury before mercury finds venus once more.

All in all i think you have good chances to find a new job=mars, though i don't think that this job would be at GOOGLE since mars in his detriment , is essentially debilitated and accidentally weak as cadent, unless we have to assume that working for google is not a good job....but for sure you as saturn you like this mars a lot and you put him on a pedestal.
I wish you all the best.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Hi Aria,

Thank you for deciphering my chart in such deep detail.

The recruiter I mentioned is specific to Google, she is not from any agency. I asked this question only after having a talk with her to set up interviews.

But to me it feels like I am not getting 100% yes on this question. And of course it is possible that working for Google is not good enough (for me) considering they want best of the best.

I will keep updated. Thanks! :)