scorpio moon boy a one night stand or feelings?

Theonlymomentwewerealone

hey guys im kinda infatuated with this guy at the moment but not really sure what to do as i can't tell how to read him
started hanging out with him a little while back as we met through some friends,
had a really nice time just as friends during the week and then came round to friday night it was his 21st.
he payed for the taxi ride for me and was really sweet all night with drinks and things,
during the latter half, a number of people went to bed, a few stayed up but ended up with me sleeping in his bed. we were both quite intoxicated and spent about 3-4 hrs making out, cept he kept trying to take it further which isn't surprising and i kept coming onto him and then shutting him down. during this time i told him i liked him and he responded saying he liked me. i told him i found him illusive and he said he found me confusing, yet i can see why! i guess there were a number of reasons i didn't take it further, (im kinda more or less new to these kind of situations being 19 so i don't know how to act...) he has amazing sex appeal but with my last boyfriend we took it really fast, was really intense and i slept with him pretty much straight away, but we broke up after a month. i kinda think i gave too much of myself to fast. anyhowi've kinda since had this thing where im not sure how to act in these situations...
we are kinda in the same social circles but i guess in part reason i didn't sleep with him was because a good friend of mine who im told is in love with me was there (is good friends with him) and he screamed at me never the less.
i felt really bad for dan because it was his 21st, he became brooding and looked at me really hurt afterwards, as i chose to leave him and go sit with everyone else, while he was looking at me like this i was looking at him playfully and grinning,..
i am sorry this is sooooo long, but i cannot tell in the slightest what to think
whether this was, well not even, but a one night stand, it being his 21st his attempt at a booty call or he actually liked me,
i kinda have thought it was probably the first and am kinda not wanting to get shut down..
ive found out he is aquarius sun, capricorn venus and scorpio moon
his other planets are mostly in capricorn or aquarius oh and cancer jupiter
i realise now my attempts to get him to show me his feelings any more than he did was futile
i am really open on the other hand being a gemini sun cancer moon and venus/jupiter/mars in leo
also his psyche is on my ascendant 3rd pisces

also have found i have saturn opposite mars/jupiter/venus in leo so was thinking this might be to do with why while i have this urge to have fun i kinda restrict myself.

his moon is in my 8th house and i have juno in aquarius plus my north node is in cappy
so naturally i kinda think he is one of the most amazing guys ive met,
yet really don't know if he's really inclined to one night stands or actually does like me, i have to call him.....