13 Letters

CapAquaPis

Relevant to astrology, each letter represents one of 13 signs (or 12 monthly sun signs)...in chronological order, from Mar 21st-20th (Northern spring/vernal equinox dates).

I-Aries, (A)-Perseus or Pleiades, M-Taurus, C-Gemini, H-Cancer, I-Leo, L-Virgo, D-Libra, O-Scorpio, F-Sagittarius, G-Capricorn, O-Aquarius and D-Pisces.

Also it can go like this (Oct 31st-30th, Halloween is the European pagan new year in their ancient calendar):
I-Scorpio, (A)-Ophiuchus or Serpens, M-Sagittarius, C-Capricorn, H-Aquarius, I-Pisces, L-Aries, D-Taurus, O-Gemini, F-Cancer, G-Leo, O-Virgo and D-Libra.

In sidereal, Pisces is the first (the addition of Cetus) or Libra (Oct 23-30 may be Draco's or Hydra's tail).

And in Nostramadus' prophecy books, he wrote two words in the English language (his native language was Provencal/Occitan, as well Metropolitian or Northern French): ONE MAN. It may represent the 6 parazodiacs.
O-Cetus, N-Orion, E-Sextans, M-Draco's or Hydra's Tail (pre-1930 IAU constellation), A-Ophiuchus and N-Aquila.

ONE MAN/A WOMAN/A HUMAN...and I am child of God = references to the Judeo-Abrahamic-Monotheist deity, his son in Christianity; and the mother, the Virgin Mary who brought Jesus Christ to the world, revered in Roman and Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Last edited: