Capricorn darkest sign?

Lykanized

My perspective is that our brains are much too limited to be able to perceive actual truth. We live in the 4th or 5th dimension. If we lived in the 2nd dimension, we'd perceive things only in 2 dimensions. There's thought to be at least 10 dimensions. Now imagine if we lived in the 10th dimension... We'd realize just how limited our perception here in this dimension is. Time and space wouldn't be obstacles. Time may not even exist as we know it

We perceive things a certain way and even if we bend to logic and completely throw feeling and emotion out the window it doesn't mean what we're seeing is fact. Not at all. Fact is probably far beyond our comprehension

Lykanized

It's fairly common knowledge that time doesn't actually exist, yet we're bound to it because of the limitations of our humanity. That itself is proof that we don't have all the facts and they're probably inaccessible to us

Syrus

Banned
I agree with all your points you've made. They are still subjective. I believe there are universal truths we can all agree on that are objective to us as human beings. Maybe then its just a case of truth having a polarity of subjective and objective that, and both polarities exist together as a truth.

To me, truths exist. Simply because falsehood, lies exist. So there will always be truths for that reason even if people deny it in whatever context.

Abit like people saying god doesnt exist but this little sh*t does ->:devil:

Lykanized

I certainly believe there's something that speaks to the collective. I believe something objective is an if there wasn't, we wouldn't be able to communicate. I'm in a stage where I'm giving a lot of thoughts as to the nature of objectivity and subjectivity, collective consciousness and the such, truth

So I have much much to learn

Cold Fusion

However, that said, the devil is not capricorn. Capricorn is an earth sign. Human beings are of the earth element. The devil is made of fire, that's why he was the "light bringer" and he showed immense pride. Capricorn is actually a sign that has a deep connection with religion, culture, tradition.

He sure is, and tries to scapegoat all:

61u7jtQ9KuL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator
Polis.JPG

CapAquaPis

This year's winter solstice (northern hemisphere, summer for the southern) is a special one: the longest night of the year in North America will have a full moon in cusp Gemini/Cancer (Dec. 21st this year), which happens every 19 years - the last ones were in 1980 (11 days before the 1980's began, if you don't believe the decade begins in year zero, there was a New Years day full moon in Cancer that year) and 1999 (11 days before the new millennia, or you believe it began on Jan 1, 2001), and the next ones are in 2037 and 2056. The full moon will be in its highest point in the sky (23' N) and will be brighter in magnitude than usual full moons, what a way to start the first day of the darkest sign of Capricorn.

CapAquaPis

This christmas' (2019) solar eclipse is when the sun/moon conjunction also has Jupiter in Capricorn. I don't exactly know what it means on a natal chart other than our neighboring star, our planet's only visible natural satellite and the biggest planet in the solar system are bundled together for the world to see.

Capricorn=January=Disability. It is physically and mentally Disabled Americans month. Capricorn is a sign of disabilities or ones' risk depending on their chart.

Each month is dedicated to particular social minority groups in the USA.
* Aquarius = February = Black/African-American history.
* Pisces = March = cis and trans-women's history.
* Aries = April = Autism awareness/acceptance.
* Taurus = May = East/South Asian American and Pacific Islander.
* Gemini = June = Gay/Queer/LGBTQ+ pride and history.
* Cancer = July = Jewish faith and ethnicity.
* Leo = August = Islamic/Muslim and Middle Eastern.
* Virgo = September = Hispanic/Latino or Spanish American.
* Libra = October = Native American Indian/Alaska Native/First Nations.
* Scorpio = November = Elderly adult/Senior citizen.
* Sagittarius = December = AIDS/HIV/STDs.