Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 08-03-2016, 10:17 PM

Re: Will Supreme Court rule in my favor?

@Tikana
@Waybread
thanks a lot

UPDATE 1:
After all the feedbacks from Dirius and Kitchy, on the lack of outcome, I tried to understand why this could happen so I inquired with the supreme court.

It seems the process is much more complex than I thought.

Actually, there is a pre commission filter.
Based on the pleas, the "filter" teams will actually decide, in a 3 successive rounds process, if:

- my former employer requests
or
- the answers i will make to the employer s requests
or
- all of the requests

CAN be reviewed by the commission. 3 different levels of persons and events will decide on the admissibility of the case..!

They will make their choice depending on:
- if a law was indeed breached
- if there is already a case law for that matter
- if the decision could set a precedent
etc...

I didnt know that

So its only once the case has been through all this and admitted that the commission can take a decision.

So judging from this, I guess my ex employer's case will not be admitted to the commission and that could explain why there is no outcome!?

Last edited by chappygirl; 08-03-2016 at 10:22 PM.
Unread 08-03-2016, 10:27 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

chappygirl

okay I dont know which country is involved and i don't really care
your question is
What will the outcome be?
it is still 10th house issue.

mars and saturn in 1st
along with new moon
that is not a win chart
plus mars is about to jump from superstrong to peregrine

T
Unread 08-03-2016, 10:36 PM

Quote:
that is not a win chart
plus mars is about to jump from superstrong to peregrine
I know now that it cant be a win chart, this is why I added the update.

If the case doesnt go through the filter, then it cannot be reviewed. If it cannot be reviewed, no decisions can be broken and if no decision can be broken, I cannot win more money
This is why all of you are right

that explains why mercury is so dignified: appeal decision stay as it was, a fair and lawful one and by being so, the filter teams will reject the case so it will never get to be reviewed by the commission.

So in a way, there is no battle, no outcome, no winner, no loser, just a very dignified appeal judge which decisions will not be reviewed and a unhappy opponent who will not see his case go through

Last edited by chappygirl; 08-03-2016 at 10:42 PM.
Unread 08-03-2016, 10:38 PM

my problem with this chart is

the judge squares your saturn!
to me it is screaming you might have to give money back..

if nothing were to happen, moon would have been void.. it is not ..

is venus really weaker?
look at the chart.. venus goes into fall state but it retains its strength at tripclity.. there is a minor exchange going on between venus/merc

Last edited by tikana; 08-03-2016 at 10:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
chappygirl (08-03-2016)
Unread 08-03-2016, 11:39 PM

Quote:
the judge squares your saturn!

if nothing were to happen, moon would have been void.. it is not ..
I looked at all receptions and now I wonder if this scenario could play out and explain why everybody is "right", why moon isnt void etc?

When I asked this horary, I was in the middle of hundreds of documents coming from the opponent and my previous defense. just depressing.

I wonder if retrograde saturn could symbolize the case re initiated by my ex employer (retrograde saturn rules his T9th) on the claim of breach of Law (sun is in detriment in aquarius) which now forces me to write my defense (saturn 3rd ruler in my 1st) so I can keep the money (saturn rules my intercepted 2nd).
So Saturn is the whole legal story for which law experts have to decide if it can be reviewed by a commission (saturn receives sun by terms).

I think those experts are Mercury: it fits being in the 9th house of higher minds/law.
I believe Mercury will think the case lacks legal basis (sun, the law, receives saturn by detriment).
It could come from the opponent side (saturn and venus are in negative mutual reception by detriment).
As a result, Mercury could reject the case (mercury square saturn) and make Venus unhappy (venus in fall in virgo).

Because previous ruling was fair (Mercury dignified), the case cannot get reviewed by another judge/commission (Mercury/judge receives Jupiter by detriment in his house) so he cannot change the current outcome (Mercury in detriment and fall in Pisces/4th) much to the deception of opponent (Venus receives Neptune -sitting on IC- by exaltation and terms).

The case will be closed as it is:
I dont get more money (jupiter is void).
Opponent loses
I keep what I have

That is why the admissibility of Saturn/the case is the only thing happening. By being rejected, it destroys the court matter (SN on 4th cusp receives Saturn by exaltation): it s the end of the story, time to move on (mars in critical degree of scorpio and soon peregrine).

does it make sense to you?

Last edited by chappygirl; 08-04-2016 at 01:10 AM.
Unread 08-03-2016, 11:57 PM

Okay

look, you posted the chart I already gave you my opinion,. i hope i am wrong but you are not winning this.

I am not convinced that your interpretation is correct. i am not god not W. Lilly.

T
chappygirl (08-04-2016)
Unread 08-04-2016, 01:04 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Can someone please hand me the case name? As in "Chappygirl vs.?"

The problem everyone is avoiding is that there is a vacancy on the Bench of the Supreme Court right now...
Unread 08-04-2016, 01:23 AM

Quote:
The problem everyone is avoiding is that there is a vacancy on the Bench of the Supreme Court right now...
I am not sure I understand this..
Unread 08-04-2016, 01:31 AM

Quote:
i hope i am wrong but you are not winning this.
I didnt say I would. On the contrary, like you, I have mentioned several times that I am not winning, and that things could stay as they are.

Quote:
I am not convinced that your interpretation is correct.
It is an interpretation where I try to come with a story based on each of your input, yours included (saturn/merc aspect, moon not void, venu/merc).

But it is just one among many, I dont pretend it is correct, I dont have the proficiency for that so I rely on all of your feedbacks.

Quote:
i am not god not W. Lilly.
Don't worry, neither of us

Last edited by chappygirl; 08-04-2016 at 01:57 AM.
Unread 08-04-2016, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmall View Post

Chappygirl does not live in the United States. This is about her country's supreme court.

Even so, the Supreme Court in the US does rule on cases. In the event of a 4-4 tie, the lower court ruling is upheld.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
chappygirl (08-04-2016), tsmall (08-04-2016)
Unread 08-04-2016, 01:39 AM

Chappygirl, the moon is not VOC, but any planet within a few degrees of the sun (some would say except for Mars, or any planet within an extremely close conjunction) is "combust," meaning that it is a weakened position.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
chappygirl (08-04-2016)
Unread 08-04-2016, 01:46 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Chappygirl does not live in the United States. This is about her country's supreme court.

Even so, the Supreme Court in the US does rule on cases. In the event of a 4-4 tie, the lower court ruling is upheld.
Ah, lol. That is the information I was looking for.
Unread 08-04-2016, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Chappygirl, the moon is "combust," meaning that it is a weakened position.
Yes indeed. In my first delineation, I read a no partly because of this combustion.

I didnt pay attention to that but Moon also rules the intercepted T2nd house.

Then again, no, I will not get more money from opponent (saturn receives moon by detriment) because of lack of legal basis in the case (moon sitting on 9th's cusp of law is combust by a dignified sun/law)

Last edited by chappygirl; 08-04-2016 at 02:17 AM.
Unread 08-04-2016, 01:58 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

You aren't getting anything more. Then again, you aren't going to lose what you have already gotten.
chappygirl (08-04-2016)
Unread 08-04-2016, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappygirl View Post
I didnt say I would. On the contrary, like you, I have mentioned several times that I am not winning, and that things could stay as they are.

It is an interpretation where I try to come with a story based on each of your input, yours included (saturn/merc aspect, moon not void, venu/merc).

But it is just one among many, I dont pretend it is correct, I dont have the proficiency for that so I rely on all of your feedbacks.

Don't worry, neither of us

what i am saying is you might have to return the money.. the party that wants the money will have a hard time getting it back ..

"In all Questions, know there's not so great an affliction to the Moon, as when she is in Conjunction with the SUN; the ill aspects fo the infortunes doth much afflict her, but none so powerfull as her Combustion."

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/speci...ry/combust.php

Last edited by tikana; 08-04-2016 at 03:13 AM.
chappygirl (08-04-2016)
Unread 08-04-2016, 12:54 PM

Quote:
what i am saying is you might have to return the money.. the party that wants the money will have a hard time getting it back ..
I think this is indeed a possibility but It could only happen if there is an outcome?

As mentionned by Dirius, is outside of court settlement going to happen? I found this in p337:

Quote:
If they, viz. the lord of the seventh and ascendant are in a Square aspect, or in Opposition
Venus will square mars in 4'
EDIT: is rather in a square aspect

Quote:
with mutuall Reception
Venus receives Mars by face and detriment, Mars receives Venus by face

Quote:
they will be reconciled
that could be an out of court settlement?

Quote:
but first they will have one little combate at law
That could be the "experts" filtering the case.
For a settlement to happen, it would only be if opponent is forced, he will never make an effort unless he's winning something from it.
He could be "forced" if the experts reject his requests but accept mine (saturn in my 1st and me having more dignity)! Then, that would necessarily mean for opponent more money to be lost...so a settlement would be the best last option...

Quote:

and you must observe, that unity shall proceed from that party whose Significator is lesse ponderous, and commits his disposition to the other; and this concord shall be the more firme
Venus is applying to Mars: they are the ones making an offer.

It seems I will accept that is why I am moving to my 2nd ruler's sign, jupiter, angular and in detriment of their 2nd.
moon, their intercepted 2nd, is the money offer (Moon joins saturn and sun in 4' again by trine).

With this possible interpretation, moon combust by law could mean both:
- No, "supreme court will not rule in your favor for more money"
- But Yes, you could get "more money" from an out of court settlement instead

According to you, possible or not?

notes:
uranus sq pluto: when I received the check of first payment
jupiter sq pluto: when I cashed in the check
neptune sq pluto: they "took" away some money from what the judge gave me, I claimed it, they sent me an additionnal payment

next, mercury, their money:
- sq uranus (received by mars by dom and sun by exaltation/trip and venus by detriment) in 20', 4 months: the settlement offer?
- oppose neptune (conjunct IC, received by detriment and fall by their money) in 7 unit: the final deal payment closing this case?

Last edited by chappygirl; 08-04-2016 at 08:18 PM.
Unread 08-04-2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
I think this is indeed a possibility but It could only happen if there is an outcome?

As mentionned by Dirius, is outside of court settlement going to happen? I found this in p337:

Venus will square mars in 4'

Venus receives Mars by face and detriment, Mars receives Venus by face

that could be an out of court settlement?

That could be the "experts" filtering the case.
For a settlement to happen, it would only be if opponent is forced, he will never make an effort unless he's winning something from it.
He could be "forced" if the experts reject his requests but accept mine (saturn in my 1st and me having more dignity)! Then, that would necessarily mean for opponent more money to be lost...so a settlement would be the best last option...

Venus is squaring Me, Mars: they are the ones making an offer.

It seems I will accept that is why I am moving to my 2nd ruler's sign, jupiter angular in the detriment of their 2nd.
moon, their intercepted 2nd, is the money offer (Moon joins saturn and sun in 4' again by trine).

With this possible interpretation, moon in combustion by sun could then mean both:
- No, "supreme court will not rule in your favor for more money"
- But Yes, you could get "more money" from an out of court settlement instead

With this theory, everybody's interpretations are right: winning but not winning through the supreme court, money returning etc..
According to you, possible or not?

notes:
uranus sq pluto: when I received the check of first payment
jupiter sq pluto: when I cashed in the check (i was abroad for several months)
neptune sq pluto: they "took" away some money from what the judge gave me, I claimed it, they sent me an additionnal payment

next, mercury, their money:
- sq uranus (received by mars by dom and sun by exaltation/trip and venus by detriment) in 20', 4 months: the settlement offer?
- oppose neptune (conjunct IC, received by detriment and fall by their money) in 7 unit: the final deal payment closing this case?

Mars/venus -evasion

Update when u hear smthing

Last edited by tikana; 08-04-2016 at 02:36 PM.
chappygirl (08-04-2016)
Unread 08-04-2016, 02:45 PM

I checked my lunar and solar return for the coming months, using the possible timing of the chart.

solar return 2016:
sun, mercury in 7th of contract
uranus in 8th
moon in 2nd
2nd in radix 1st: money negotiated?

lunar returns:
october (3 units): venus in 9th, could be my part of the case being accepted by the "expert team"?
november (4): sun and mercury in 3rd, uranus in 8th, jupiter in 2nd. could be the settlement discussion and offer?
January '17 (5/6 units): sun and mercury and pluto in 9th: signing the settlement?
February '17 (7 units): sun, moon, mercury, (neptune ) in 2nd, venus in 3rd: i cash the money.

Last edited by chappygirl; 08-04-2016 at 02:51 PM.
Unread 08-04-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Mars/venus -evasion

The question Lilly didnt answer is: must the application be perfected?

Quote:
Update when u hear smthing
will sure do!

Last edited by chappygirl; 08-04-2016 at 02:54 PM.
Unread 08-04-2016, 03:24 PM

When a planet changes signs b4 faster gets to it.. its evasion
I dont care about ur LR.. u have horary thats all u need
Unread 08-04-2016, 03:43 PM

Rechecking the appeal chart, maybe it shows what could happen http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...0&d=1424890375

I noted at that time that:
Quote:
Sun will enter the strongest cadent house, the 9th house of law where it will be very strong: exalted + the triplicity ruler
Moon will enter its domicile, Cancer, + which is Jupiter's exaltation + and Saturn's detriment +.
Venus: the next sign will be in domicile + where moon is exalted + .
All 3 significators are exactly 24/25 degrees separating them from their house of exaltation or rulership. 24/25 units would be, from the date of the appeal chart, feb/march 2017.

Also, all significators were 1 degrees apart showing that the base unit could be long, as in years.

After the appeal's decision (moon sextile venus/outcome), there were plenty of other aspects going on after. That could have meant: it will not be over after appeal as shown by Moon and Mercury. They were 5 degrees apart, as 5 years, the possible total duration of the case to reach a definitive outcome if it terminates in feb/march 2017.

In addition to when, the chart may point to how it could terminate:

- Mercury is in opponent's house. Mercury is their turned 9th of settlement
- Jupiter in my 1st and ruling my 9th of settlement, retrograde maybe meaning there will be a next episode after the appeal
Again, the distance between Mercury and Jupiter is 5 units showing it could take a settlement to end a 5 year legal story.

- Mercury trines uranus (4 years after the start of the case): that is this year when opponent took the case to supreme court

- Then Venus (outcome) and Saturn (opponent) activate angular Uranus/10th of court, 9 units later so maybe something unexpected like the rejection of opponent' requests in oct/nov 2016?

- Moon square Sun 1 unit 1/2 after my appeal chart also points to oct/nov 2016.

- finally, Mercury opposes jupiter/settlement 5 units after the case started, pointing again to feb/mar 2017 for a possible termination of the case bysettlement.

I will definitely keep looking as things proceed with this case..

Last edited by chappygirl; 08-04-2016 at 10:31 PM.
Unread 08-04-2016, 03:45 PM

Quote:
When a planet changes signs b4 faster gets to it.. its evasion
I know you are right. I am actually asking if Lilly meant if the aspect needed to be perfected or if the aspect needs to exist at the time of the chart?

Last edited by chappygirl; 08-04-2016 at 04:07 PM.
Unread 08-04-2016, 05:18 PM

Quote:

Chappy, take note that everything I mentioned in my first posts, was under the assumption that the chart was a standard "trial" contest chart, like the one before, as in a regular case of the judge deciding in favour of one or the other parties based on the law, evidence and arguments they present.

This may not be the case, because now you've explained that this isn't a trial per se, but merely a revision of the previous ruling by a higher court, and whether there was a miss-aplication of the law.

Given that this case concerns mostly the supreme court proceding of either backing or anulling the previous judgement, my entire post may not be accurate because I was treating the chart in a different way, and its best not to take what I said before into consideration. I didn't edit my previous posts because I believe its a good example on how to discuss trial charts, but again, the delineation may have been completly off because the analysis required might be different.

To be honest I've been re-reading your post quite a few times now, concerned with how this chart should be treated. Perhaps it is a simple "does goverment's decision affect me?" pointing out to a 9th house question about law/goverment.

The key diference lies in the fact that the contest chart is about who wins the judge's favour, while the latter is about the judge choosing to follow a proceeding.

PS: even if you still happen to "win" (get to keep/get more money), my delineation might still not be accurate.

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!

Last edited by Dirius; 08-04-2016 at 05:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dirius For This Useful Post:
chappygirl (08-04-2016)
Unread 08-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Banned

this is a good study of horary - in how one forms a question. the lack of specificity in horary is what brings bad readings, but the moon tells us where the question originates, always.

in querant's askings - she pinpointed 'will i get more money' - however, as dirius says - she is asking - 'will they go back and find anything different?'

all in all - it can be answered in the horary - and it seems that everyone is saying querant will not get more money nor will she have to lose any.

if they find she is 'due' or 'not due' more money - the outcome won't change from where it is now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kitchy For This Useful Post:
chappygirl (08-04-2016)
Unread 08-04-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
Chappy, take note that everything I mentioned in my first posts, was under the assumption that the chart was a standard "trial" contest chart, like the one before, as in a regular case of the judge deciding in favour of one or the other parties based on the law, evidence and arguments they present.

This may not be the case, because now you've explained that this isn't a trial per se, but merely a revision of the previous ruling by a higher court, and whether there was a miss-aplication of the law.

Given that this case concerns mostly the supreme court proceding of either backing or anulling the previous judgement, my entire post may not be accurate because I was treating the chart in a different way, and its best not to take what I said before into consideration. I didn't edit my previous posts because I believe its a good example on how to discuss trial charts, but again, the delineation may have been completly off because the analysis required might be different.

To be honest I've been re-reading your post quite a few times now, concerned with how this chart should be treated. Perhaps it is a simple "does goverment's decision affect me?" pointing out to a 9th house question about law/goverment.

The key diference lies in the fact that the contest chart is about who wins the judge's favour, while the latter is about the judge choosing to follow a proceeding.

PS: even if you still happen to "win" (get to keep/get more money), my delineation might still not be accurate.

Dirius

it drives me bonkers when ppl do not ask what they actually are asking

she is asking if she will have to give money back..

it is simple

T

Tags
court, favor, rule, supreme