Midpoints

mutableflame

So I have a Venus-Mars midpoint conjunct my own Sun-Moon midpoint. Now Idk much about midpoints, but I
do understand pther aspects of Astrology. Does this aspect imply that I am looking for someone very much like myself?

Zarathu

Account Closed
So I have a Venus-Mars midpoint conjunct my own Sun-Moon midpoint. Now I know something much about midpoints, but I
do understand other aspects of Astrology. Does this aspect imply that I am looking for someone very much like myself?

Mid points can be important, but they are a very narrow picture of your chart. Its as if you took a set of binoculars and focused them very tightly.

Midpoints are used to define very specific items, not to look at the big picture of your life.

And without a chart, you have the one size fits all textbook definition. Is that what you really want?

mutableflame

Ultimately no, but I enjoy trying to piece aspects of my chart as I gain the knowledge to do so. I suppose my question does allude to much.. I already understand other aspects of my intimacy and relationship centers, so I just wanted some generalized or generic info on midpoints to see how to weave them into the picture of my chart that I already have.

But I agree with the point you bring. If someone can shed light to expand my understanding of how these midpoints may apply, I'd be happy to post it!

Zarathu

Account Closed
Lets see if this posts appropriately. For whatever reason I have a hard time posting my chart from my iphone.

Also. Do I have combustions within my chart?
My Uranus, Mercury and Saturn are all within 3 degrees of my Sun. Neptune and the Moon both 10 degrees away on either side of the Sun.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...s=63&va=&cid=mobile-rc2fileVHcVkG-u1392438723

IMO, you have to gauge the important of the midpoint pictures, by the importance in the chart of the aspect that they are the midpoint for.

Would you like to tell you which midpoints are most significant?

rahu

Banned
hi your chart expired

but i can say that with a venus/mars modpoint conjunvct your sun/moon midpoint, you are a very romantic and emotiomnally/physically attractive person.this shows that love and human relationships are at the core of your life. this will draw many suitors to you. but the entire chart is needed as aspects can greatly modify the way this double midpoint conjunction will manifest. say saturn is square these midpoints, then attractive energies could be greatly reduced or reversed.

rahu

mutableflame

ay6qyq.jpg

Finally got it! Thank you both for your time. This should be interesting.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
your chart is a goood example of why one should not make interpretations on isolated aspects.

not only is your moon/sun midpoint conjunct to venus/mars midpoint but your moon/uranus and moon/mercury and moon/saturn midpoints are conjunct vensu/mars. this is extremely complicated for relationships because though it shows you to be a loving person at your core, it also shows you to be very "fickle", independent and prone to a changes. you are very indepoende show forming a single relationship is difficult. you have bipolar tendencies so you often have a difficult time deciding on a single course of action .
but what really modifies your "loving nature is chiron/sun opposition square your node. this is almost the exact oppsoite of a loving nature as this shows you to be domineering and emotiionally isolate by choice.

rahu

mutableflame

I certainly do isolate myself. And while I never thought of my defenses as domineering, when push comes to shove in relationships I refute allowing a person in as I seem to see it as a threat to my freedom/control. It's where my "hoof" really comes down. Like a maverick horse, acting badly, unwilling to be tamed. While I may not have a traditional case of bipolar disorder/manic behavior, I can appreciate the paradoxical disposition of my desires and how they can create a similar dualistic behavior when it comes to relationships/true intimacy. Hmm Much to ponder with this new insight. Thank you for your thoughts, Rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
I certainly do isolate myself. And while I never thought of my defenses as domineering, when push comes to shove in relationships I refute allowing a person in as I seem to see it as a threat to my freedom/control. It's where my "hoof" really comes down. Like a maverick horse, acting badly, unwilling to be tamed. While I may not have a traditional case of bipolar disorder/manic behavior, I can appreciate the paradoxical disposition of my desires and how they can create a similar dualistic behavior when it comes to relationships/true intimacy. Hmm Much to ponder with this new insight. Thank you for your thoughts, Rahu

i use bipolar but i really mean as you take it, dualistic behavior. bipolar is a catch word that is over used.

rahu