Benefic Gemstone

I'm unfortunate in my love life and recently broke up with my girlfriend after a 6 and half years long relationship. I'm feeling low with this. I'm also trying to get financially settled my life. I'm able to get what I want but a bit late. I'm trying to get better position in a company.

Can anyone please advice the perfect gemstone which help me overcome the above problem ? Have met one astrologer recently and he adviced me to wear Ruby with Emarald. Is that correct choice? Or yellow shapphire is more beneficial as per my horoscope?

Name : Jeet
DOB : 11 Oct 1986
Time: 12:00:00pm
Place : Dubai, UAE

Thanks in advance.

dr. farr

The EFFECTIVE choice of astro-gemstone remedies is a rather complex and involved undertaking: but here are some hints that you can follow (easily) in coming to a choice of 1 or 2 likely-effective gems:

First: here are key gemstones affinitive to planets (as per Vedic astro-remedial teachings):
Sun = ruby (also sunstone) {Western tradition: diamond}
Moon = pearl (also moonstone)
Mercury = emerald
Venus = diamond {Western tradition: emerald}
Mars = red coral (also red garnet) {Western tradition: ruby}
Jupiter = yellow sapphire (also imperial topaz or yellow topaz) {Western tradition: blue topaz; azurite; malachite)
Saturn = blue sapphire (also amethyst or black onyx)

First: look at your chart and see what signs are on the cusps of the 6th, 8th, and 12th houses: EXCLUDE FROM CONSIDERATION THE STONES OF THE PLANETS WHICH RULE THOSE SIGNS

Now: look at your chart and see what sign is on the cusp of the 11th house: IF THE PLANET WHICH RULES THAT SIGN IS NOT THE SAME AS ONE OF THE PLANETS WHICH HAVE BEEN EXCLUDED (AS ABOVE), THEN THE STONE OF THIS PLANET (WHICH RULES THE SIGN ON THE CUSP OF THE 11TH HOUSE) WILL BE THE STONE TO CHOOSE FOR YOUR REMEDIAL PURPOSES.

What if the planet ruling the sign on the cusp of the 11th house happens to be one of the planets excluded (as a ruler of one of the signs on the 6th, 8th and 12th houses)?
Then: look at the chart and find the sign on the cusp of the 9th house: THE STONE OF THE PLANET RULING THE SIGN ON THE CUSP OF THE 9TH HOUSE IS THEN YOUR REMEDIAL STONE (IF that planet is not ruler of a sign on the 6th, 8th, or 12th house)

Again, what if the planet ruling the sign of the 11th house and the planet ruling the sign on the 9th house BOTH happen to be planets also ruling signs on the 6th, 8th or 12th houses of the chart?
Then: look at the chart and find the sign on the cusp of the 5th house: THE STONE OF THE PLANET RULING THE SIGN ON THE CUSP OF THE 5TH HOUSE WOULD THEN BE YOUR REMEDIAL STONE.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Checking your natal chart using whole sign house format and applying the simple directions I have mentioned, above, the stone of the planet on your 11th house is the stone of Mars: so either red coral or red garnet (or both) would be the indicated remedial stone to try out.

Thank you very much dr. farr for your time to explain the easiest way to find out the correct stone and to chk my charts and suggest me a correct stone. It is usually said that person with Sagittarius, ascendent sign,(which is in my case) is suggested to wear Yellow Sapphire for progress in career.

Do you think Red Coral will be much more beneficial as per my horoscope than Yellow Sapphire?

ams

Banned
I would strongly suggest ruby as other astrologer suggested but differ on emerald and would not suggest to wear it.
If you had a good period from 2004 - 2005 than white sapphire or diamond too!!

Last but not the least, what you are facing in your age, is the most common issue faced by many in their prime youth, isn't it :)
Do not worry about things, they will get settled. Ruby will give you confidence, self reliance and better career. Diamond, WS will strengthen your charming qualities.

ta
ams

I'm unfortunate in my love life and recently broke up with my girlfriend after a 6 and half years long relationship. I'm feeling low with this. I'm also trying to get financially settled my life. I'm able to get what I want but a bit late. I'm trying to get better position in a company.

Can anyone please advice the perfect gemstone which help me overcome the above problem ? Have met one astrologer recently and he adviced me to wear Ruby with Emarald. Is that correct choice? Or yellow shapphire is more beneficial as per my horoscope?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello ams, thank you for your suggestion. You're absolutely correct.. The break up is faced by many and I'm still trying my best to recover from it.

I would like to add that 3 days back I've again consulted another astrologer (second opinion) and he advised me to wear Ruby with Yellow Sapphire. I felt his advice was much more accurate as I didnt ask him about my problem and still he predicted very much correctly about my current situation (like will lose someone close / indecisiveness / more efforts with less benefits..). He even suggested me that time will somewhat change from coming May 2014. But he strongly suggested me to go for Ruby as well as Yellow Sapphire as I'm currently under Rahu Mahadasha till 2024 and stones will support alot in coming days. The period from 2004 to 2005 was not at all good financially but yes, was good in terms of new contacts and was overall happy. I have checked online in many sites that Yellow Sapphire will suit Sagittarius ascendant. I'm really confused now as dr. farr is one of senior member in this forum have suggested me Red Coral, and you've suggested me to go for Ruby Stone. Recently one astrologer suggested me Ruby with Yellow Sapphire.

Regards,
Jeet

Last edited:

dr. farr

Selection depends upon the methodology one decides to apply: the BEST of all methods, uses ashtakavarga analysis; however not many Vedic remedial astrology practitioners use this ancient technique, most use mainstream shadbala and related analysis; another method for gem selection is the one I outlined above: IF I don't use ashtakavarga for making the selection, then I use the simple method which yielded the red coral indication mentioned in my earlier post.
So, choice of remedial gem depends upon the technique the practitioner chooses to apply.

ams

Banned
Hi Jeet,

Common with all astrologers is what, Ruby. Lets go one step at a time and go with something recommended by all i.e. Ruby 1st, if it suits you than you can decide to go further with any or other stones after 3-6 months. This way you will be certain which stone actually suits you and which one doesn't.

Ta
ams

Hello ams, thank you for your suggestion. You're absolutely correct.. The break up is faced by many and I'm still trying my best to recover from it.

I would like to add that 3 days back I've again consulted another astrologer (second opinion) and he advised me to wear Ruby with Yellow Sapphire. I felt his advice was much more accurate as I didnt ask him about my problem and still he predicted very much correctly about my current situation (like will lose someone close / indecisiveness / more efforts with less benefits..). He even suggested me that time will somewhat change from coming May 2014. But he strongly suggested me to go for Ruby as well as Yellow Sapphire as I'm currently under Rahu Mahadasha till 2024 and stones will support alot in coming days. The period from 2004 to 2005 was not at all good financially but yes, was good in terms of new contacts and was overall happy. I have checked online in many sites that Yellow Sapphire will suit Sagittarius ascendant. I'm really confused now as dr. farr is one of senior member in this forum have suggested me Red Coral, and you've suggested me to go for Ruby Stone. Recently one astrologer suggested me Ruby with Yellow Sapphire.

Regards,
Jeet

selfless

Banned

Thanks in advance.
Janmo-Nakshatra is Uttara-shadha.
Dhanu lagna, Makar Rashi.
after detailed calculation, it is seen that, all round success in your life, love, career etc is coming after 11th August/2014....in your RASHICHAKRA, Brihoapoti is RETROGRADE ....
Mangal (lord of 5th and 12th house) is sitting at 2nd house from lagna(with 8th lord Chandra,which means end of any relationship, so break-up in love ) , Mangal has become NISFALA up to some extent here(2nd house), (though EXALTED in Makar ), so fruitless love is resulted, what it means is, love affair resulting in nothing..but do not worry,remedy is there for almost everything..
now watch your chart carefully, meticulously, u would find a yoga (though partially acted here) which gave bad results for a long time..see,in your Kundli, Partial effect of "Shankhpal Kalsarpa Yoga" is observed.. except Ravi, all other planets are in between Rahu and Ketu..Rahu in 4th and Ketu in 10th from lagna..so u have been facing financial/economic instability and mental stress/anxiety due to certain reasons.. u might face trouble in your professional sphere/place of job..some people may secretly try to defame you there(as Ketu in 10th job house gives hidden enemy)..u may face difficulties in matters concerned with your mother, land,vehicles & some relatives(as Rahu in 4th house) ..lack of good friends is found when necessary..sometimes in life, lack of father's affection is seen in this yoga..whenever u go/visit far away/foreign land/distant place from home, be alert about of your heath, or u may suffer..Shankhpal Kalsarpa Yoga has been belived to damage self-confidence in a person (be it popularity or love)..this yoga only helps in political career..remember, u have only Partial effect of this yoga,(not full effect), so do not be anxious..Since Sun(Ravi) is out of this Rahu-Ketu trap, you do not need a Rubi for Sun.. ShadBala of Ravi is already highest among the planets=537.12
anyway, Remedies for this above-mentioned yoga(though Partial effect here) is----- worshipping LORD SHIVA, Fasting on Nag Panchami & offerings to serpents..
coming to GEM-STONE :--u should wear a good quality GOMEDH immediately(within this month end) and continue wearing it upto June/2024..after that u remove it(Gomedh)..
and wear an EMERALD from 15th May/2014. (as Rahu is in Revati nakshatra whose lord is again Budh)...you will shine brilliantly in your professional sphere after properly doing these remedies..

dr. farr

Note that Gomedh (red hessonite) is a variety of GARNET, similar in many ways to the red garnet mentioned earlier.

What about the ruby recommended by several? While in jyotish ruby is associated with the Sun, I shall mention that IN WESTERN TRADITION ruby is associated with Mars-so in the same planetary affinitive category as the red coral and red garnet mentioned in earlier posts.

ams

Banned
lol.... :tongue:

Good luck with all the recommendations Jeet, I do not envy you :andy:

You have now 4 choices: Yes you really do...

1. Either you can go with consensus
2. Be bold and take the other approach
3. Do nothing
4. Try the cheap and useful approach of wearing semi precious stones first and see the impact than go for the real one unless money is no concern to you and you can go for all :)

Ta
ams

mdinaz

Astrology aside another thing that might help is rutilated quartz in your right pocket - we transmit energy from the right and it appears you probably have a lot of negative thoughts and beliefs, and the rutilated quartz can help absorb those As the stone takes these in, you will start to notice inclusions and cracks and eventually the stone will crack altogether - a sign that it is working and needs replaced, but also a sign you need to learn to control or change your negative thoughts and beliefs which manifest in your outer world. You should also have some moonstone to deal with the emotional side.

Hello Everyone... Thank you soo much for your precious time and recommendations you all have adviced me (ams, dr. farr, selfless and mdinaz)

When I started my Career in 2007, I was wearing Gomedh for about 6 months and I met with an major accident. I'm completely fine now but I still have a rod in my right leg thigh bone. My family believed that it was because of Gomedh Stone and then I've stopped wearing it. I'm not going against anybodys suggestion but this is what even I believed though. Then after recovering, I've visited to Nashik for a Kalsarpa Yoga puja to reduce its effect on my life.

Now after lots of suggestions and discussions, I'm planning to buy a Ruby Stone as it was suggested me to wear for life. Yellow Sapphire was suggested me to reduce the effects of Rahu Mahadasha and will be very much benefitial after 2024. Hope I'm going with right choice. I was told that Emerald stone is good and it will help me financially in career but will affect my personal life like hypertensions and insecurity.

Just wanted to know one thing which surprised me that I'll do a Love Marriage instead of Arrange Marriage as per my horoscope. I had a break up coz my girl cheated me for someone else and I'm sure and made up my mind that I'm not going to get her back in my life again ever. I've actually lost trust in "Love". Is there a possiblity that I will fall in love again?:innocent:

Would appreciate your comments on the same.

Regards,
Jeet

Dears,

Any advice or comments?

Attaching my Charts for your reference.

Regards,
Jeet

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_jeet_advani_ho.18039.13718.jpg
    astro_2at_01_jeet_advani_ho.18039.13718.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 20
  • j_lagnapage.jpg
    j_lagnapage.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Rajarshi

Thanks in advance.

Forum is not the right place for asking remedy. Remedy suggestion may be given only when the person has trust on his astrologer. As, you don't know astrologers here personally, your trust on them are not there for obvious reasons. Now, remedy suggested by even the best astrologer of the world will go ashtray, if the receiver of advice does not have trust on the astrologer.

Please contact your preferred astrologer ( whom you trust as astrologer) professionally and get your remedy.

Learnastro

Read fifth negates the sixth house somewhere.. if that is activated won't it cause issues in service??

The EFFECTIVE choice of astro-gemstone remedies is a rather complex and involved undertaking: but here are some hints that you can follow (easily) in coming to a choice of 1 or 2 likely-effective gems:

First: here are key gemstones affinitive to planets (as per Vedic astro-remedial teachings):
Sun = ruby (also sunstone) {Western tradition: diamond}
Moon = pearl (also moonstone)
Mercury = emerald
Venus = diamond {Western tradition: emerald}
Mars = red coral (also red garnet) {Western tradition: ruby}
Jupiter = yellow sapphire (also imperial topaz or yellow topaz) {Western tradition: blue topaz; azurite; malachite)
Saturn = blue sapphire (also amethyst or black onyx)

First: look at your chart and see what signs are on the cusps of the 6th, 8th, and 12th houses: EXCLUDE FROM CONSIDERATION THE STONES OF THE PLANETS WHICH RULE THOSE SIGNS

Now: look at your chart and see what sign is on the cusp of the 11th house: IF THE PLANET WHICH RULES THAT SIGN IS NOT THE SAME AS ONE OF THE PLANETS WHICH HAVE BEEN EXCLUDED (AS ABOVE), THEN THE STONE OF THIS PLANET (WHICH RULES THE SIGN ON THE CUSP OF THE 11TH HOUSE) WILL BE THE STONE TO CHOOSE FOR YOUR REMEDIAL PURPOSES.

What if the planet ruling the sign on the cusp of the 11th house happens to be one of the planets excluded (as a ruler of one of the signs on the 6th, 8th and 12th houses)?
Then: look at the chart and find the sign on the cusp of the 9th house: THE STONE OF THE PLANET RULING THE SIGN ON THE CUSP OF THE 9TH HOUSE IS THEN YOUR REMEDIAL STONE (IF that planet is not ruler of a sign on the 6th, 8th, or 12th house)

Again, what if the planet ruling the sign of the 11th house and the planet ruling the sign on the 9th house BOTH happen to be planets also ruling signs on the 6th, 8th or 12th houses of the chart?
Then: look at the chart and find the sign on the cusp of the 5th house: THE STONE OF THE PLANET RULING THE SIGN ON THE CUSP OF THE 5TH HOUSE WOULD THEN BE YOUR REMEDIAL STONE.

kshantaram

Premium Member
When I started my Career in 2007, I was wearing Gomedh for about 6 months and I met with an major accident. I'm completely fine now but I still have a rod in my right leg thigh bone. My family believed that it was because of Gomedh Stone and then I've stopped wearing it. I'm not going against anybodys suggestion but this is what even I believed though.

Then after recovering, I've visited to Nashik for a Kalsarpa Yoga puja to reduce its effect on my life.

Now after lots of suggestions and discussions, I'm planning to buy a Ruby Stone as it was suggested me to wear for life.

Yellow Sapphire was suggested me to reduce the effects of Rahu Mahadasha and will be very much benefitial after 2024. Hope I'm going with right choice.

I was told that Emerald stone is good and it will help me financially in career but will affect my personal life like hypertensions and insecurity.

Just wanted to know one thing which surprised me that I'll do a Love Marriage instead of Arrange Marriage as per my horoscope.

I had a break up coz my girl cheated me for someone else and I'm sure and made up my mind that I'm not going to get her back in my life again ever. I've actually lost trust in "Love". Is there a possiblity that I will fall in love again?:innocent:

Would appreciate your comments on the same.

Regards, Jeet

hope inputs enable take stock, adapt as relevant :

sun lord 9th for luck, sun-ketu virgo 10th, hyper-critical attitude,
good for audit-quality control-editorial-surgical roles,
career-job changes reaching heights,
pain-injury-surgery knees-hips-intestinal etc to care;

sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit sag asc 12th from moon in sade-sati,
pain-injury-surgery to care; health under stress;
manifesting natal sat scorpio 12th and natal ketu virgo 10th;
prayers to Lord Ganapathy, offer red flowers at pooja at home wed evenings;

sun-rahu opp, rise-fall in life; prayers for welfare of ancestors;
observe fast Amavasya evenings;