Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-28-2013, 11:23 AM
suman suman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3
Court Case from my wife// Help with accurate prediction

Dear Sir,

My DOB is 30-11-1976, Time: 11:21 AM, Place:- Danapur, Bihar, India
My Wife's DOB is 28-09-1980, Time: 2:10 AM, Place:- Kolkata, West Bengal, India

She has put wrong and false case allegations and want huge alumni from me since court case May'2012. She has also accused my widow mom, my brother. We are having sleepless night although nothing unwanted happen yet. Looking forward to your insight as what is the outcome of this case? Permanent Separation/Divorce/Reunion- What is the end result. When can I expect to get rid of this situation? Will I be looser and pay huge money as per her expectation. Kindly help with with expert/accurate prediction.

Regards
Sumsn

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-28-2013, 12:28 PM
unteruber unteruber is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Nowhere in particular.
Posts: 184
Re: Court Case from my wife// Help with accurate prediction

*** Non-Astro suggestion ***

Suman, you need to concrete help and guidance. If this is related with 498a or anything similar it can ruin your life and that of your parents. Contact SIFF or Confidare or other Men's Rights organisations in India, they have the expertise to help men in your situation.

Drop me a message if you want to discuss details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Dear Sir,

My DOB is 30-11-1976, Time: 11:21 AM, Place:- Danapur, Bihar, India
My Wife's DOB is 28-09-1980, Time: 2:10 AM, Place:- Kolkata, West Bengal, India

She has put wrong and false case allegations and want huge alumni from me since court case May'2012. She has also accused my widow mom, my brother. We are having sleepless night although nothing unwanted happen yet. Looking forward to your insight as what is the outcome of this case? Permanent Separation/Divorce/Reunion- What is the end result. When can I expect to get rid of this situation? Will I be looser and pay huge money as per her expectation. Kindly help with with expert/accurate prediction.

Regards
Sumsn
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-28-2013, 03:10 PM
suman suman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3
Re: Court Case from my wife// Help with accurate prediction

Sir,

This is domestic violence case with all false allegations. I have already engaged a senior lawyer and he is somehow tackling it. I need Kolkata(INDIA) contact who really helps in this. What is the process and how they help people?

Also astrologically I require suggestion whether there is any possibility that she withdraws case. If yes then when? What motivated her to do this work? At times she has tried to contact me but not sure for money only OR reuniting back. I am passing through some tough phase.

Thanks for guiding me.

Regards
Suman
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-29-2013, 07:20 AM
unteruber unteruber is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Nowhere in particular.
Posts: 184
Re: Court Case from my wife// Help with accurate prediction

Suman,

Check your private message, I have sent you a message with contact details of Kolkata/India people who can help you.

Now why would you want to reconcile with a woman has falsely accused you and has put you in such a terrible phase of your life. She is an abuser and any reconciliation with an abuser is only temporary till the the she starts abusing and exploiting you again.

best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Sir,

This is domestic violence case with all false allegations. I have already engaged a senior lawyer and he is somehow tackling it. I need Kolkata(INDIA) contact who really helps in this. What is the process and how they help people?

Also astrologically I require suggestion whether there is any possibility that she withdraws case. If yes then when? What motivated her to do this work? At times she has tried to contact me but not sure for money only OR reuniting back. I am passing through some tough phase.

Thanks for guiding me.

Regards
Suman

Last edited by unteruber; 11-29-2013 at 07:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-29-2013, 08:20 AM
suman suman is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 3
Re: Court Case from my wife// Help with accurate prediction

Thanks Sir for your reference. I also need astrological suggestions as where this is heading? Which gemstones to wear for protection. I am wearing Diamond,Opal and Blue Sapphire. Should I also wear Gomedha(Hessonite) OR Cats eye. Seems Rahu is situated in 10th House and Ketu is situated in 4th house.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks
Suman
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-29-2013, 08:11 PM
unteruber unteruber is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Nowhere in particular.
Posts: 184
Re: Court Case from my wife// Help with accurate prediction

This is horary board not natal. You need to meditate upon the issue that you want to inquire and ask the question and post the chart here. Use following --

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ead.php?t=8577

You can use free sites like www.astro.com to cast a chart and post it here.

Or, if you are finding it too difficult, post the question, date, time and location when it was asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Thanks Sir for your reference. I also need astrological suggestions as where this is heading? Which gemstones to wear for protection. I am wearing Diamond,Opal and Blue Sapphire. Should I also wear Gomedha(Hessonite) OR Cats eye. Seems Rahu is situated in 10th House and Ketu is situated in 4th house.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks
Suman
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
accurate, case, court, court_case_by_wife, prediction, wife or or

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.