Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 01-31-2013, 03:27 PM

Talking Tell me about yourself!

Hello my name is Tricia and this is my first post on this forum! I love love love astrology- every chart is so unique. I write an astrology blog http://yourchartilluminated.blogspot.com/ and I'd love to hear about other people that are familiar with this forum.

I am a Virgo Sun Mercury and Jupiter (all in the ninth house) w/ Sag rising, Moon in Pisces, (third house) trine Pluto in Scorpio, (In the tenth house). Venus in Libra trine Gemini in Mars!

Now tell me about yourselves

[edited to make clear that no chart readings are done in this section - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 01-31-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Unread 01-31-2013, 03:51 PM

Re: Tell me about your chart!

I am Jay, a Capricon Moon sign and Leo as Sun Sign, I have Exhalted Mars in 10th House while all other planets placed in even signs except Mercury is placed in Leo in 5th house.
Unread 01-31-2013, 04:02 PM

I am Pisces
Unread 01-31-2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayant9512 View Post
I am Jay, a Capricon Moon sign and Leo as Sun Sign, I have Exhalted Mars in 10th House while all other planets placed in even signs except Mercury is placed in Leo in 5th house.
Whoa Mercury in the fifth house and its in a fire sign?! That is very intriguing
Mars exalted in the 10th house- What are your career goals/views, if you don't mind me asking?
Unread 01-31-2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viiince View Post

I am Pisces
The mind and personality are Aquarian with Sun in Pisces and the rising? You must be very creative
Unread 01-31-2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesmoon262 View Post
The mind and personality are Aquarian with Sun in Pisces and the rising? You must be very creative
Yes but I don't know in what outlet I feel useless lol
Unread 02-01-2013, 05:40 PM

My Career goal to excel in field of management
Unread 02-01-2013, 05:52 PM

Re: Tell me about yourself!

You probably will!
Unread 02-01-2013, 08:55 PM

I am a very watery person: Sun in Cancer, Moon in Pisces, ASC in Scorpio. In youth I was highly exciteable, sensitive and emotional, which often left me feeling emotionally drained. Sun is joined with Jupiter in the 8th house, trine the Moon and Asc; although I left childhood being quite bruised and battered, as maturity persists, I have developed ways to deal with the emotional swamping. I have had many psychic experiences due to the Scorpio influence and Moon in Pisces...as well as being very active in the dream world [psychic and educational] which I believe stems from our inner psyche, as a tool for greater understanding and self-awareness. I am very compassionate, understanding, generous and sincere, valuing honesty, integrity, respect. My creativity stems from my Venus in Leo and Neptune in Libra...my depth of perception from Saturn in Scorpio; my mental acuity and measure of perspective, from Uranus and Mercury cojoined. I am always happy to assist individuals through the astrological realm.
surrealsuburb123 (02-01-2013)
Unread 02-01-2013, 11:05 PM

Location: In the realms of my sub-conscious where the rain falls in torrents.

I'm Eden.
I am a weirdo with occasional hedonistic tendencies, and a big heart. I can be emotionally intense, but can feel light as mist. I am an Aries Sun with a Scorpio Moon (in conjunction to Pluto) , Ascendant in Aquarius, Mars in Taurus, and Venus in Pisces.
Unread 02-01-2013, 11:46 PM

I'm Megan, I like art, poetry, and avoiding hypocrisy at every cost. I have a Pisces Sun with an Aries Moon, Aquarius Mercury, Pisces Mars, and Aries Venus, all wrapped up in a Virgo ascendant. If you talk to me off the net I will probably say things that I think are funny but aren't actually very funny at all.
An example of this would include a time when a teacher gave me a ride home and she said her brother lived on my street. To keep the conversation going, I said, "My dog probably took a dump on his yard."
They did not laugh. They said, "Ok". The rest of the car ride passed, incidentally, insufferably silently.
And such is my life.

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

natal chart: http://s3.postimage.org/fg5xrlt4z/Astrology.gif
The Following User Says Thank You to meg96 For This Useful Post:
surrealsuburb123 (02-01-2013)
Unread 02-01-2013, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meg96 View Post
I'm Megan, I like art, poetry, and avoiding hypocrisy at every cost. I have a Pisces Sun with an Aries Moon, Aquarius Mercury, Pisces Mars, and Aries Venus, all wrapped up in a Virgo ascendant. If you talk to me off the net I will probably say things that I think are funny but aren't actually very funny at all.
An example of this would include a time when a teacher gave me a ride home and she said her brother lived on my street. To keep the conversation going, I said, "My dog probably took a dump on his yard."
They did not laugh. They said, "Ok". The rest of the car ride passed, incidentally, insufferably silently.
And such is my life.
Oh, and, incidentally, my Sun is conjunct Mars, and my Moon conjunct Venus. I can't tell if I am more balanced because of this or just a little more difficult to get along with.

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

natal chart: http://s3.postimage.org/fg5xrlt4z/Astrology.gif
Unread 02-01-2013, 11:52 PM

here's my chart Hoping to have children with my awesome husband but having a rough time at it but still hoping for the best. My sun sign is Taurus & ascendant is Capricorn.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_2gw_01_elizabeth.81381.11442.gif (49.5 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by jenno640; 02-01-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Tags
chart, earth, introduce, pisces, virgo