Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-28-2021, 07:41 AM

Potential for Sexy wife?

Hello I'd like for someone to look into my chart and see if this has potential to ring true? I heard Venus Con Jupiter usual brings forth a beautiful spouse.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 09n5bt6f2l171.jpg (61.2 KB, 40 views)

Unread 05-28-2021, 01:46 PM

Re: Potential for Sexy wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEYOU28 View Post
Hello I'd like for someone to look into my chart and see if this has potential to ring true? I heard Venus Con Jupiter usual brings forth a beautiful spouse.

Are you male or female ? Gender is blanked out.
Unread 05-28-2021, 02:02 PM

Quote:

Venus rules your 7th house in taurus - your inner energy pattern you instinctively look for in a partner - feeling attracted to and your personal energy of attraction.

Venus in 1st house squares your mars as your 5th house ruler -a.o. physical sexual attraction. Venus in 1st is a leadership taker - you probably like to get challenged by a woman.

Venus conjuncted by jupiter as physical body house ruler - can physically show being attracted from a very female voluptuous shaped women type.
Unread 05-28-2021, 02:12 PM

Second possibility - you feel attracted from women with a lot of money (jupiter ruling 2nd - money income).
Unread 05-28-2021, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Are you male or female ? Gender is blanked out.
Hi Zora, yes I'm a male.

Quote:
Second possibility - you feel attracted from women with a lot of money (jupiter ruling 2nd - money income).
You mean woman with money are attracted to me or the other way around?

Last edited by ICEYOU28; 05-28-2021 at 08:04 PM.
Unread 05-28-2021, 09:18 PM

Quote:
The natal chart shows Jupiter in 1st with Sagittarius also in 2nd including the natal Sun in Capricorn. My own has a Jupiter in 2nd-3rd conjunct True Node (in Leo), Mars, Saturn and Lilith in the sign of Virgo. Your relationship isn't about acquisition of wealth, nor is mine: A sun and moon in 8th (mine is Aquarius) speaks of inheritance of anything from females, women, mothers and spouses.
Unread 05-28-2021, 11:22 PM

Quote:
You mean woman with money are attracted to me or the other way around?

You feel attracted.

Your venus and your jupiter are in a pluto ruled 1st house. Jupiter rules your 2nd house - financial income. Jupiter conj. venus as your 7th house ruler and venus and jupiter are both sextiling your mercury as your 8th house ruler - marriage, inheritance and real estate.
Unread 05-29-2021, 03:39 AM

A solid marriage is based on good synastry and good values, not on some teenage male fantasy about a "sexy wife." Suppose you had that trophy wife-- who cheated on you? Or you on her?

Your Venus and Jupiter are in a T-square with Mars and Saturn. So they're under a lot of stress.

No astrological signature works 100%. But oftentimes someone with Mars, Venus, and Jupiter in aspect is polyamorous. In one case where I suggested this to a woman, she insisted that she was monogamous-- but her husband fooled around.

A chart has to express itself in some fashion, and it can do this by attracting to us people who exemplify chart features that we don't express ourselves.

Then Pluto in Scorpio conjunct Venus may express control issues, such as jealousy.

How about a loving, caring wife, regardless of her exterior packaging?
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 05-29-2021 at 03:41 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
SaturPlutonian (06-01-2021)
Unread 05-29-2021, 04:14 AM

You're right that's probably what's best.

Last edited by ICEYOU28; 05-29-2021 at 04:24 AM.
Unread 05-30-2021, 03:21 AM

Don't worry, grown men have fantasies about sexy women, too.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
ICEYOU28 (05-30-2021)

Tags
potential, sexy, wife