Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-03-2021, 09:46 PM
Rays Rays is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 8
Will my marriage end in divorce?

Husband has an affair and has filed for divorce. 10 years of marriage.
Will I be able to save my marriage or no?
Can someone please advise how is my chart litigation wise in year ahead? He is dragging and forcing me to sign divorce papers.
Please advise.

My chart:




Husband:




Thanks


Last edited by wilsontc; 05-05-2021 at 12:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-04-2021, 12:50 PM
StarDust1 StarDust1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 41
Re: Will my marriage end in divorce?

Quote:
Rays,

Will my marriage end in divorce?
Husband has an affair and has filed for divorce. 10 years of marriage.
Will I be able to save my marriage or no?
Can someone please advise how is my chart litigation wise in year ahead? He is dragging and forcing me to sign divorce papers.
Please advise.
You are asking a question of the moment; in such a case you note the time you are asking the question; the city province and date where and when the question took place, and a chart of the spheres (heavens) can be ascertained to give the answer to your question, the chart is called a Horary chart, not a natal or progressed chart.

I have attached a chart which was drawn up for the moment your question became clear to me. I have used my address, but I may use yours to give a view of the concern also. I like to compare both charts erected for both provinces to discern for a more accurate interpretation. Here is the chart.

I am sorry you are going through such a trial of unhappiness.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-04-2021, 12:57 PM
Rays Rays is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 8
Thank you. I will send you a private message.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDust1 View Post
You are asking a question of the moment; in such a case you note the time you are asking the question; the city province and date where and when the question took place, and a chart of the spheres (heavens) can be ascertained to give the answer to your question, the chart is called a Horary chart, not a natal or progressed chart.

I have attached a chart which was drawn up for the moment your question became clear to me. I have used my address, but I may use yours to give a view of the concern also. I like to compare both charts erected for both provinces to discern for a more accurate interpretation. Here is the chart.

I am sorry you are going through such a trial of unhappiness.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-04-2021, 01:00 PM
StarDust1 StarDust1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 41
Re: Will my marriage end in divorce?

I am very sorry dear but it does look like there are changes coming your way in the marriage. 29 deg. on the Ascendant of your partner's 1st house, (Ascendant) does speak of the wishes for the husband, that he start a new experience of home surroundings, his ruler is in its Fall in Cancer, which is the sign of endings, and rules situations concerning the home. When the Ascendant holds the last degrees of a sign upon it (27 dg. or more rising), situations are over and new experiences are expected to arise, endings are coming about, and there is not much one can do about the situation in some respect.

You are the 7th house ruled of Venus which is in Taurus, dignified and influenced in his 1st house of ruling. Uranus there in your 7th house suddenly changes situations in your marriage for you. I wish I could see something different for you.

You will hold on to the marriage as long as you can, your Venus is in a fixed sign, but he is moving on in his affairs.

Sincerely
StarDust1

Please list your province for another view of the chart perhaps?

Last edited by StarDust1; 05-05-2021 at 01:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-04-2021, 03:40 PM
Rays Rays is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 8
Re: Will my marriage end in divorce?

Thank you so much for your time and analysis.

Good or bad, pleasant or sad...I appreciate you checking
In for me. .Many things in life are not in our hands. I wish
It could’ve worked out. I have been trying more than my best.
But doesn’t matter when the other person is in ignorance.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-04-2021, 08:10 PM
Rays Rays is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 8
Will my marriage end in divorce?

Husband has an affair and has filed for divorce. 10 years of marriage.
Will I be able to save my marriage or no?
Can someone please advise how is my chart litigation wise in year ahead? He is dragging and forcing me to sign divorce papers.

Birth Details:
Myself: DOB 22/08/81, 2:58am, Punjab India
Husband: DOB 28/09/1979, 4:35am, Delhi India

That woman he is in affair with:
DOB: 2/11/1982, 6:55am, Panipat, India

My chart:



Husband:



Thanks

Last edited by wilsontc; 05-05-2021 at 12:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-05-2021, 02:14 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,316
Re: Will my marriage end in divorce?

Sorry-the given charts are inadequate. Please give birth details.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-05-2021, 04:26 AM
Rays Rays is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
Sorry-the given charts are inadequate. Please give birth details.
Sure. Here are the details:
Myself: DOB 22/08/81, 2:58am, Punjab India
Husband: DOB 28/09/1979, 4:35am, Delhi India

That woman he is in affair with:
DOB: 2/11/1982, 6:55am, Panipat, India

Thank you much.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-05-2021, 05:21 AM
creativei's Avatar
creativei creativei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 649
Re: Will my marriage end in divorce?

Saying from your chart .


i say its better you sign the divorce paper and find another guy , more you try to hold much you get blows . your second marriage will be nice ,first marriage is not good . indeed you divorce in this rahu dasa and marry another in jupiter dasa , its starts next year . also you move to another place too .


if 10th n 7th house afflicted married life is not good and also husband character is bad , its even worst if multiple malefics aspects 7th house . your husband nature is not good , to some extent you also not capable of giving bed pleasures , that is the reason he astray . venus is debli for you , you lack physical attraction and marital harmony . on contrary all your partners has huge lust and they go to any extent to satisfy it . either remain unheard of husband affair with generous mind or give him ohysical satisfaction so that he wont go to another girl . else no matter how many marriage you do , same story continues .. .
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-05-2021, 11:03 AM
Virinchi's Avatar
Virinchi Virinchi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Out of this milky way
Posts: 1,617
Re: Will my marriage end in divorce?

He will get the divorce. You should try to find another guy after 2023
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-05-2021, 11:19 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,316
Re: Will my marriage end in divorce?

You have still not given place of your birth.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 05-05-2021, 12:21 PM
Rays Rays is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
You have still not given place of your birth.
Its Punjab, India. Place of Birth.
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-05-2021, 12:24 PM
Rays Rays is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativei View Post
Saying from your chart .


i say its better you sign the divorce paper and find another guy , more you try to hold much you get blows . your second marriage will be nice ,first marriage is not good . indeed you divorce in this rahu dasa and marry another in jupiter dasa , its starts next year . also you move to another place too .


if 10th n 7th house afflicted married life is not good and also husband character is bad , its even worst if multiple malefics aspects 7th house . your husband nature is not good , to some extent you also not capable of giving bed pleasures , that is the reason he astray . venus is debli for you , you lack physical attraction and marital harmony . on contrary all your partners has huge lust and they go to any extent to satisfy it . either remain unheard of husband affair with generous mind or give him ohysical satisfaction so that he wont go to another girl . else no matter how many marriage you do , same story continues .. .
Thank you. Its sad to hear but it is what it is. We had been married for 10 years
Wish things were different.

Thank you again. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
divorce, marriage

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.