Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 07-29-2021, 04:12 AM

Re: Marriage question

Quote:
Originally Posted by seek1990 View Post
Namaskaram,

In reference to the above native, my daughter. I had a question-
Is this a good time for her to find the right boy. She has started the procedure after a long covid gap. Also, she is planning to start her own company with her brother in a couple of months. Hope the time is right for everything.
Wanted your thoughts and advice.
Appreciate your input as always.

Indeed she can do as far as profession concerned she is lucky watever she does it succeeds but at the same she should also careful because mercury is with rahu so chances of getting cheated by partners . im not saying brothers but others who give orders and money .documents must be clear esp when dealing with forgein clients . even upto some point brothers will be greedy will act against her wish . so she should be careful should have all powers in her hands . esp in money matters like making deals and issuing cheques . you too play imp role in her job . to some extent she also has influence in govt side .

As far as marriage concern yes indeed you can start the process even you dont it happens by itself shes running 7th lord dasa which should give business and marriage . not only her if she has younger its time for them too get settled . venus rahu combination will give independant mindset in marriage she may fall in love with diff culture guy. rahu makes it happen . she may choose her husband from her workplace or friends circle . he too will be well to do pretty somewhat arrogant act in his own way . but he will have friendly attitude towards you .. either he will be connected to media field or govt side would have done legal . i think its mostly love marriage . you came know that nxt year . before 2023 marriage happens . she value her career lot than marriage limited happiness in marriage . since jupiter aspecting two malefics problem indicated in child birth will have to do remedies to guru. install nag statue and pour millk daily at any shiva temple for 48 days . she blessed with daughter . .

Unread 07-29-2021, 08:53 PM

@ Creativei- Appreciate your taking time to answer my queries.
Yeah, She is a career oriented women. Regarding business, I too am involved so hopefully all will be well.
Just waiting for her to find the right boy and settle down.

Thank you
Unread 07-30-2021, 01:48 AM

Quote:
@ Creativei- Appreciate your taking time to answer my queries.
Yeah, She is a career oriented women. Regarding business, I too am involved so hopefully all will be well.
Just waiting for her to find the right boy and settle down.

Thank you

Its my pleasure i pray to almighthy that she should have every land of happiness in her life. please do put a word here when she got married .

cheers .
Unread 07-30-2021, 03:26 AM

@ Creativei- Sure. Need your blessing too. Hope it happens at the earliest.
Thanks again
Unread 08-25-2021, 03:18 AM

@ Creativei-
Couple of proposals are coming. May I know from which side(North, south, east, west) the boy will come?
Thanks
Unread 08-25-2021, 10:22 AM

Quote:
@ Creativei-
Couple of proposals are coming. May I know from which side(North, south, east, west) the boy will come?
Thanks

To my knowledge it will come from north direction where business spirituality milk products popular female deities temples are at large . within india only . slight chance from tamil nadu side . but mostly north india only . Chandigarh Delhi Haryana Himachal Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Ladakh Punjab Rajasthan Uttarakhand Uttar Pradesh like that .
Unread 08-25-2021, 09:04 PM

Thank you. But she is abroad.
Unread 08-26-2021, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Thank you. But she is abroad.

So what planets does their duty . indeed she get indian guy only . both sign cancer and moon indicates india . chances of having guy from southern states too . but north is first priority .

Tags
marriage, question