Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 10-15-2020, 09:24 AM

Divorces

Does anyone have any thoughts?

I have attached both my vedic natal as well as D-9 chart.

Last edited by hummhumm69; 04-17-2021 at 09:29 AM.
Unread 10-15-2020, 03:18 PM

Re: Multiple Divorces and Husband

Not enough. Try chart as in 2nd post (or even 1st post) in sticky thread
Unread 10-15-2020, 05:37 PM

Remember you always have free will.
You aren't forced to do anything.
Change astrologers.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Thirdteenth (10-17-2020)
Unread 10-15-2020, 07:26 PM

Your Darakarka (type of spouse) is Moon, so it means that your husband could be younger to you. He will be average height and slim. However I do need to tell you, I have have seen this come true not necessary for the first spouse, it could be subsequent one as well. However Mars in 7th does say that he will have a temper of his own, but will love luxury.
Need to see you D-9 or Navamsa to know more about your marriage. There are various factors for multiple marriages. However your 7th house is Venus in Libra, so I do understand your need for partnership.

Last edited by AW041; 10-15-2020 at 07:30 PM.
Unread 10-16-2020, 05:38 AM

Please clarify few points:
1.Do make relationship quickly and also end quickly.
2. Did you loose money or documents while travelling or away from home.
3. Any issues with your neighbors.
4. Is your father Authoritative person.
Unread 10-16-2020, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW041 View Post
Your Darakarka (type of spouse) is Moon, so it means that your husband could be younger to you. He will be average height and slim. However I do need to tell you, I have have seen this come true not necessary for the first spouse, it could be subsequent one as well. However Mars in 7th does say that he will have a temper of his own, but will love luxury.
Need to see you D-9 or Navamsa to know more about your marriage. There are various factors for multiple marriages. However your 7th house is Venus in Libra, so I do understand your need for partnership.
Hey AW041! Thanks for this insight. Interestingly enough I have an affinity for older men and yes those who might be seen as temperamental but that's because I am the same. I might find someone who is very mellow boring but also warm because they are opposites.

I do have a strong desire for relationships but I haven't had a long term relationship at all actually. Is that something you see in my chart?

I have attached my D-9 chart in the thread! Do let me know what you think?

Last edited by hummhumm69; 10-16-2020 at 06:53 AM.
Unread 10-16-2020, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Remember you always have free will.
You aren't forced to do anything.
Change astrologers.
Hey Elena! I completely agree with you free will is very important factor that plays into these decisions. But don't you believe in a flow. If there are certain things one has to inevitably learn in a single life one can make the most of it even though they cannot take away the pain or suffering from their existence.
Unread 10-16-2020, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virinchi View Post
Not enough. Try chart as in 2nd post (or even 1st post) in sticky thread
I have added them again do let me know if they work !
Unread 10-16-2020, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinderccmb View Post
Please clarify few points:
1.Do make relationship quickly and also end quickly.
2. Did you loose money or documents while travelling or away from home.
3. Any issues with your neighbors.
4. Is your father Authoritative person.
Hey Ravinderccmb! These are very interesting questions. Let me answer them.
1. I do tend to do this. I get infatuated easily and fall out even more easily. but I have been someone who values relationship and I never cheat or try play with people I think are genuine with whom I would like something more. So yes and no. Yes in the sense that I do make and end relationships quickly and have done it. But I don't like it at all.

2. OMG! this is such a funny question how did you get it. I don't lose money or documents completely that's my answer. I always tend to forget something, overpay, lose some docuemts. But I always get them back weirdly within a sort span of time if I am quick to react.

3. Umm I try to be as gracious and hosiptable. So I would say yes I am good with my neighbours in every way possible.

4. This is another very interesting question. Yes I have a very authoritative /plutocratic/ can only see power/ aggresive/ domainting father. It is not difficult to say that we hardly get along. Over the years I feel that being with someone like him has given me the ability to fight against autocratic individuals in business and romantic relationships.

Do let me know what you think !
Unread 10-16-2020, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummhumm69 View Post
Hey Elena! I completely agree with you free will is very important factor that plays into these decisions. But don't you believe in a flow. If there are certain things one has to inevitably learn in a single life one can make the most of it even though they cannot take away the pain or suffering from their existence.
Granted that we all have a certain path to follow in this lifetime, but we still have choices along that pathway.
Otherwise you might say that whatever we do, whatever decisions we might make or actions we might take are useless, because we are just puppets following a pre-set chain of events.
And depending on how we choose, what we learn each step of the way, we are able to set off on different branches of life that will also bring us to our goals eventually.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Thirdteenth (10-17-2020)
Unread 10-16-2020, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Granted that we all have a certain path to follow in this lifetime, but we still have choices along that pathway.
Otherwise you might say that whatever we do, whatever decisions we might make or actions we might take are useless, because we are just puppets following a pre-set chain of events.
And depending on how we choose, what we learn each step of the way, we are able to set off on different branches of life that will also bring us to our goals eventually.
I do think your rhizomatic structure to fate make a lot of sense. I was thinking while posting this not necessalruy at the fatedess of the problematic but that if interpretations sound to be on a consensus there needs to be a way in which this is expressed. That is given I can't avoid multiple hearrtbreaks perhaps it alludes to an inability to compromise( an assumption ). Is this something I could work on or consider working on. This is something that I might be trying to investigate. Does it make sense?

Do let me know what you think!
Unread 10-16-2020, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummhumm69 View Post
I have added them again do let me know if they work !
you didnt do/understand what i said.. also you've got too many advises already which can confuse you..
Unread 10-16-2020, 08:20 PM

I'm sorry, I really cant view your D-9, it is very pixelated.
The Following User Says Thank You to AW041 For This Useful Post:
Thirdteenth (10-17-2020)

Tags
divorces, husband, multiple