Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-21-2017, 11:48 AM

Natal Chart

Hello everyone

I am a visitor to the forum, I decided to register .. the forum is very good!

I would like someone to give me a general overview of my natal chart and what they think of the approaching transits (Pluto in the ascendant and the return of saturn)

Thank you very much and sorry for my English.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24gw_01_escorpio_2017621.41967.9059.jpg (117.6 KB, 103 views)

Unread 06-21-2017, 01:45 PM

Re: Natal Chart

Hi Scorpio90.

Sorry I don't have more time to look at your chart in more detail. Will just share my first impressions of the chart and the transits you mention.

As transiting Pluto closely conjuncts natal Saturn over the next couple of years or so and moves on to the ascendant (assuming accurate birth time), and as transiting Saturn catches up and does the same, there will be a reinforcement of themes that are already prominent in the natal chart (natal Saturn on, and ruling, the ascendant, and Scorpio (Pluto's sign) strongly emphasised).

So as these transits approach, it's a good idea to take stock of how you have been using the Capricorn and Scorpio energies. In particular, try to notice any tendency to be inflexible and controlled/controlling, and try to get in touch with the anxiety which underlies any such tendencies.

With Jupiter in Leo closely square Mercury in Scorpio, in what seems to be a very purposeful and determined chart, you have a lot of potential as an orator of some kind - a propagandist even. But be careful how all that energy comes out in your general communication. Growth in this area may come as transiting Saturn passes through 26 to 29 degrees Sagittarius.

Best wishes

Miquar

Eckhart Tolle, Stillness Speaks, page 118
Unread 06-21-2017, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miquar View Post
Hi Scorpio90.

Sorry I don't have more time to look at your chart in more detail. Will just share my first impressions of the chart and the transits you mention.

As transiting Pluto closely conjuncts natal Saturn over the next couple of years or so and moves on to the ascendant (assuming accurate birth time), and as transiting Saturn catches up and does the same, there will be a reinforcement of themes that are already prominent in the natal chart (natal Saturn on, and ruling, the ascendant, and Scorpio (Pluto's sign) strongly emphasised).

So as these transits approach, it's a good idea to take stock of how you have been using the Capricorn and Scorpio energies. In particular, try to notice any tendency to be inflexible and controlled/controlling, and try to get in touch with the anxiety which underlies any such tendencies.

With Jupiter in Leo closely square Mercury in Scorpio, in what seems to be a very purposeful and determined chart, you have a lot of potential as an orator of some kind - a propagandist even. But be careful how all that energy comes out in your general communication. Growth in this area may come as transiting Saturn passes through 26 to 29 degrees Sagittarius.

Best wishes

Miquar
Thank you very much for your answer.
Does this mean that there are going to be big changes? Can you see if they will be positive? These years I was stagnant and "vague" as if I did not find motivation in my life. I find it difficult to find my profession which I enjoy and I am passionate, and I have serious problems to undertake in life. I can notice that these last months I had a change of character in the sense that I am more open to the people and I am conquering the fear to be myself and to which they will say ..
I hope it is the beginning of something new and for good, although I read that pluto in the ascendant is very hard.

Thanks, what else can you observe ??
Unread 06-21-2017, 06:36 PM

Hi. I think you can be fairly sure that there will be changes. As to whether they will be 'positive'or 'negative', it is possible that you will have experiences that feel difficult, but which could prove to be part of a very liberating process.

I think that you are well placed to use these transits positively because you have already started to open up to people and look at your fears. But you may need to withdraw for some of these transits, and this may feel like a backward step. Trust in the process.

Best wishes

Miquar

Unread 06-22-2017, 10:21 AM

Thank you very much, miquear.

Is there anything else that can be observed? Type of job? Couple? Thanks in advance.
Unread 06-22-2017, 01:20 PM

You have a really powerful chart.

I see a real opportunity for you to bring that power to the people.

_______

I have to add. if your moon was 11 sooner you'd have one of the most auspicious charts anyone could look at.
but being a moon in Pisces, is auspicious enough i say.

I believe, the moon in pisces alters one's orb-sensitivity. The fish can feel everything, as long as it's related to the subject, it understands everything on a subtle level, sub-conscious, in direct contact with Pranamaya & Manomaya koshas.

Last edited by Lex Gemini; 06-22-2017 at 01:30 PM.
Unread 06-22-2017, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Gemini View Post
You have a really powerful chart.

I see a real opportunity for you to bring that power to people.
Hi Lex!

What kind of power?
Unread 06-22-2017, 01:37 PM

Scorpio is a symbol of power.

We look at your Mars (co-ruler scorpio, in 5th. stay creative), Sun (diurnal chart & in 10th, display that which you are)& Pluto (chart-co-ruler, in 11th, group setting)

Pluto comes to the end of a long journey in 12th.
This brings the revelation of past occurrences to a nice full-circle.

The end of karmas, the beginning of new patterns. In this life you will achieve a lot, but i would look to areas like meditation, yoga & auspicious arts to manifest anything positive.

These areas i've mentioned are on the rise, get on the boat, your time is now.

Unread 06-22-2017, 06:14 PM

Hi Scorpio90. Under these types of transits to these sorts of natal placements some people really need something to get their teeth into while others need to withdraw. As for getting into a relationship, this is unlikely to be the most carefree time of your life, so be careful what you wish for! If you do get into a relationship it could confront you with your 'demons' and/or it could show you a depth of relatedness you haven't experienced before.

But just focus on being honest with yourself about what is coming up and let everything else fall into place around you.

Best wishes

Miquar
Unread 06-22-2017, 07:47 PM

Thank you very much for your answers!

I am currently in a relationship, we are fine but compared to other relationships I no longer have problems with jealousy and possessiveness, I trust more .. but if I feel that I need to be the one who controls the relationship, before it was not like that ... I do not know if Is the age .. but I feel much more mature, before when I knew someone hiding a lot of things for fear of not accepting me, now I am direct and sincere from the first day with any kind of person, I opened much more these last months Without fear that they think of me, since it was a fear that I had since I was very young ..
Unread 06-22-2017, 08:59 PM

Hi. These recent changes you speak of will make these upcoming transits much easier. Since you are in a relationship, it will be important to keep the honesty going, and to trust that any changes that happen at this time are likely to have hidden benefits, even if they seem difficult at the time.

The Following User Says Thank You to miquar For This Useful Post:
Scorpio90 (06-23-2017)
Unread 06-23-2017, 11:08 AM

Jupiter squares with sun, mercury, venus and pluto, when connected to house 10th, can they be negative? Can they also affect me in partner topics? (House 7th)
Unread 06-23-2017, 12:28 PM

Hi. Any aspect can be expressed negatively or positively. The Pluto stellium in Scorpio squaring Jupiter in Leo could express as fanaticism, and in the 7th and 10th houses this could affect experiences of engaging with others. But it also means you can be a force for positive change in the world around you, bringing people together by challenging the prejudiced beliefs that keep people alienated from one another.

In terms of relationships, it is possible that there could sometimes be tension between the need for playful relationships and a sense that the wider world is making demands of you. Of course when you were young, the wider world was your parents, and we often end up with parents who make similar demands on us that our parents made. So you might experience between attraction to powerful partners and attraction to freedom-loving partners (and possible tension between you and the partner if one of you lives out one side of the tension and one lives out the other.

Best wishes

Miquar
Unread 06-25-2017, 05:36 PM

One more question

In this natal chart, Is there capacity to undertake or lead a company?
Unread 06-25-2017, 05:57 PM

Pluto at the ascendant is hard. The transit will break down your identity, transform and build. Pluto in the 1st will be tough-- square your Sun, Venus and Mercury. Challenged by authority, previous beliefs being tested. The square to Venus transit, you will most likely enter a transformative relationship. Some kind of Venus-Pluto relationship. You have Capricorn in 1st, so the overall tone is some part of your life will get more serious.
Unread 06-25-2017, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kore View Post
Pluto at the ascendant is hard. The transit will break down your identity, transform and build. Pluto in the 1st will be tough-- square your Sun, Venus and Mercury. Challenged by authority, previous beliefs being tested. The square to Venus transit, you will most likely enter a transformative relationship. Some kind of Venus-Pluto relationship. You have Capricorn in 1st, so the overall tone is some part of your life will get more serious.

Thanks for your contribution kore
Unread 06-25-2017, 07:00 PM

Hi Scorpio90. I would say that your chart suggests that it is very likely that you have the stamina and determination to run a company, and in fact that you could do with something that requires these qualities to get your teeth into. You probably also have an ability to read situations and tap into hidden resources - e.g. the talents of employees, the interest of consumers, etc.

But try not to become a workaholic, and try to see when you need to relax control of a situation in order to get the best out of it.

Best wishes

Miquar

The Following User Says Thank You to miquar For This Useful Post:
Scorpio90 (06-25-2017)
Unread 06-26-2017, 03:50 PM

Look at that Saturn, Helios that thing is angular. Very good for you though, as your chart is diurnal, making that near-horrific Saturn in Capricorn, on your side. You've got a nice chart, Scorpio90.
Unread 06-26-2017, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Look at that Saturn, Helios that thing is angular. Very good for you though, as your chart is diurnal, making that near-horrific Saturn in Capricorn, on your side. You've got a nice chart, Scorpio90.
Hi Blaze, thanks for your answer.

Excuse my ignorance..What is Helio? Im begginer
Unread 06-26-2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio90 View Post
Hi Blaze, thanks for your answer.

Excuse my ignorance..What is Helio? Im begginer
Whoops, my bad. Helios is the sun god. I was invoking his name in awe at that Saturn of yours. No astrological significance there.

That is a really strong Saturn you've got.
Unread 06-26-2017, 06:46 PM

Ahaha no problem Blaze
Unread 07-03-2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
moon pisces 3rd highest deg, the core personality, sensitive, ethical, spiritual,
aptitudes for teaching-advisory-singing-healing-psychology roles;

asc lord sat cap 12th 2nd highest deg, vocation, ambitious, hardworking,
event management, jail admin, mining, foreign lands;

sun-mer-venus scorpio 10th,
research-occult-forensic medicine, investigative aptitudes,
may be management of R&D department/company, quality management;

scorpio-mars inimical for cap asc, stress-delay in
income-gains-career-health-recognition etc, urological-knee issues;
lords 9/10 mer-venus for career over inimical scorpio under stress-delay;
virgo 9th settling at 32+

gemini 6th preference for analytical work environment;
mars 5th gemini, aptitude for information tech; mars lord 11th for gains;
mars elevated aspect sat-cap 12th supportive of health-foreign lands etc;

inimical mars 5th, stress-delay in luck-edu-romance-children-position;
heart-stomach-lung-chest health issues;

rahu acq first reformist pursuits; airy, uncertain;

jup-ketu leo 7th commanding attitude, separative,
high self-pride and individualistic;

lords 1/7 sat-moon over cap-pisces, 3/11, unfriendly signs, lords sat-jup,
neutral, merely dutiful in a relationship/marriage;
venus scorpio seeking a passionate spouse;

sat now retro towards scorpio 10th, career-health under stress,

asc sat direct sag 11th past 2.5yrs
gains from, old friends, old people, technology, mining, quarrying, etc

sooner later sat moves to own sat cap 12th,
time to take major long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs;
sat transit 11th from moon, may be gains from foreign lands;

sooner later jup moves to sun-mer-venus scorpio 10th trine moon,
promoting career, research and dev, relationship;

ketu transit rahu acq and rahu transit jup-ketu leo coming 1.5yr,
tend to life-reversals to manage the transit effectively;
ketu acq prone to head-leg injury, sciatica; detached attitude;

most planets between the nodes rahu-ketu,
rahu transits over planets in quick sequence clouding things,
while ketu transit tending to pain-injury-surgery and detachments;
prayers to Christ, tues mornings, offer red flowers;

wear pearl to overcome inimical mars;
wear hessonite over a pendant touching heart for rahu airy acq asc;
could have dazzling personality;

hope information helps, do share pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue, meaningful-insightful-useful-prospective;

wishing well,

kshantaram
Hi kshantaram, thanks for your answer.

So that I could understand with my basic English (and translator) everything that is income, profits, goals, vocation / profession. It is delayed?
Unread 09-14-2017, 11:22 AM

Friends, I'm back.

Since astrology has helped me to know me a lot and it has helped me, I have a problem that I have not been able to solve for some time, but this time I have been aware that I have to change it because it is affecting me in my environment and health.

I have a problem with my personality, I'm too impulsive and I hurt people when I'm angry .. I even acknowledge that sometimes I feel threatened when they did not do anything to me .. My mother labeled me an "evil" person (I feel sorry for myself) because is not what I want, I started to worry and be aware this year, that's why I have tried with meditation and relaxation techniques .. I calm down a while, and alfinal ended up unleashing a chaos with my partner or some family .. I fear for people dear ones and my health .. since I feel that I will explode and also when everything is calm I invade a feeling of guilt by hurting and not being able to control my impulses. I would like to know if this is the famous Scorpian energy, I am interested to investigate to be able to improve it. Do you think my soon return from Saturn gives me a lesson? Currently pluton is making conjunction with saturn and soon with my ascendant .. Will changes in my personality come? I do not say that it will be solved by magic, but I will try to get to the core of the question and I know that astrology can be a good tool.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.
Unread 09-14-2017, 05:06 PM

if could care to share about several things the details mentioned in the reading,
how true-insightful-useful-prospective, traits-temperament-talents, events-health issues, etc etc,

would be curious, since you are back now.

wishing well,

btw your english sounds more than perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post

moon pisces 3rd highest deg, the core personality, sensitive, ethical, spiritual,
aptitudes for teaching-advisory-singing-healing-psychology roles;

asc lord sat cap 12th 2nd highest deg, vocation, ambitious, hardworking,
event management, jail admin, mining, foreign lands;

sun-mer-venus scorpio 10th sq aspect jup, secretive, sentimental, suspicious,
research-occult-forensic medicine, investigative aptitudes,
may be management of R&D department/company, quality management;

scorpio-mars inimical for cap asc, stress-delay in
income-gains-career-health-recognition etc, urological-knee issues;
lords 9/10 mer-venus for career over inimical scorpio under stress-delay;
virgo 9th settling at 32+

gemini 6th preference for analytical work environment;
mars 5th gemini, aptitude for information tech; mars lord 11th for gains;

mars elevated aspect sat-cap 12th supportive of health-foreign lands etc;

inimical mars 5th, stress-delay in luck-edu-romance-children-position;
heart-stomach-lung-chest health issues;

rahu acq first reformist pursuits; airy, uncertain;

jup-ketu SN leo 7th commanding attitude, separative,
high self-pride and individualistic, hyper-sensitive;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-abdominals-liver etc;
prayers to saint of faith,
offer yellow flowers at the alter at home sun mornings;

jup trine aspect own sag 12th for foreign lands, spirituality, expenses;
and trine aries 4th for mother-domestic comforts-property.

jup-rahu NN opp, rise-fall in life,
seek blessings of ancestors, fasting No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits;

lords 1/7 sat-moon over cap-pisces, 3/11, unfriendly signs, lords sat-jup,
neutral, merely dutiful in a relationship/marriage;
venus scorpio seeking a passionate spouse;

sat now retro towards scorpio 10th, career-health under stress,

asc sat direct sag 11th past 2.5yrs
gains from, old friends, old people, technology, mining, quarrying, etc

sooner later sat moves to own sat cap 12th,
time to take major long-term decisions of life impacting next 30yrs;
sat transit 11th from moon, may be gains from foreign lands;

sooner later jup moves to sun-mer-venus scorpio 10th trine moon,
promoting career, research and dev, relationship;

ketu transit rahu acq and rahu transit jup-ketu leo coming 1.5yr,
tend to life-reversals to manage the transit effectively;
ketu acq prone to head-leg injury, sciatica; detached attitude;

most planets between the nodes rahu-ketu,
rahu transits over planets in quick sequence clouding things,

while ketu transit tending to pain-injury-surgery and detachments;
prayers to Christ, tues mornings, offer red flowers;

wear pearl to overcome inimical mars;
wear hessonite over a pendant touching heart for rahu airy acq asc;
could have dazzling personality;

hope information helps, do promptly care to share pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue, meaningful-insightful-useful-prospective;

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited by kshantaram; 08-21-2018 at 03:48 PM.
Unread 08-21-2018, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miquar View Post
Hi Scorpio90. Under these types of transits to these sorts of natal placements some people really need something to get their teeth into while others need to withdraw. As for getting into a relationship, this is unlikely to be the most carefree time of your life, so be careful what you wish for! If you do get into a relationship it could confront you with your 'demons' and/or it could show you a depth of relatedness you haven't experienced before.

But just focus on being honest with yourself about what is coming up and let everything else fall into place around you.

Best wishes

Miquar

miquar, I know that this post is old but your words were so true .. especially in this quote.

At the moment I created this post I was in a couple, at the time I lost control, I knew my demons, without any reason one day I changed and destroyed the relationship.

My attitudes changed from one moment to another without conscious reason, obsessions to control the relationship and defend myself when there were never attacks, create problems without reasons, coldness, self-centeredness, depression, a lot of desire to be alone and not go outside. Conclution I lost. I've been alone ... but I appreciate all this, now I'm obsessed with changing my person and self-knowing.

I just came to remember your wise words, I ended up finding my own demons.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpio90 For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (08-23-2018)

Tags
chart, natal