Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.

Unread 04-01-2006, 09:36 AM

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empath
Oh boy... I never looked at Lilith before -- and I don't quite understand BML (black moon Lilith) and Dark moon Lilith... but I ran my chart through Astrodients again and found that Lilith sits at 8 deg 35 of Aquaius, conj, Chiron at 7deg02 Aq and my ascendent 6deg59 Aq -- all forming the first arm of a fixed grand cross (Uranus 6deg59 Leo, Moon 4deg22 Taurus, Neptune 1deg02 Scorpio).
You might 'feel' something of what was written to Kite, except what he may have kept locked inside, you could outwardly show by 'letting it all hang out'.

Quote:
Ayiyiyi! I've had some extraordinary physical manifestations in the past two years -- briefly (extreme psoriasis causing major hair loss, nail distortion, psoriasis on th soles of my feet, red skin -- responding well to homeopathy; then developed a strange lung thing last August, still undiagnosed)
How does Lilith fit in with all of this?
I must admit that BML's links to planets/signs associated with the manifestation of a physical dis-ease are becoming too general to be ignored !

Psoriasis, the hair, the nails are all associated with Saturn/Capricorn. Psychosomatically, a 'father' or 'authority' thing.
Lung complaints can be found in Mercury/Gemini....not speaking what's on your mind.
Feet are ruled by Pisces/Neptune.
Żour chart shows Sun-Mercury applying to Saturn. I guess the question is....what is it you're up against when wanting to speak your mind?

Quote:
It seems that the deeper I go in astrology... the deeper I get....
I know what you mean. After 25 years, I'm on page 2 of "How Astrology Works"

F.

Unread 04-01-2006, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Hope this may have rung some bells.
Very much so Frisiangal.

Quote:
In true 12th house fashion they can work their special kind of magic.
What kind of magic are you suggesting? Chiron healing perhaps but what would a positive functioning BML add to the equation?

Thanks so much Frisiangal for your time and insights on this.

Kite

Chart
Unread 04-02-2006, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kite

Quote:
In true 12th house fashion they can work their special kind of magic.
What kind of magic are you suggesting? Chiron healing perhaps but what would a positive functioning BML add to the equation?

Kite
I always have to smile when people ask what a positive functioning of BML can be, as if they consider the natural nature they, themselves, oppress and do not acknowledge as existing, is a negative feature of Lilith's point Or, that perhaps I carry a supply of ready computed answers, which I don't.

Why do you ask me what kind of magic to suggest? Do you still not allow yourself to admit to and express the 'gut feeling' you know to have, with which you are born?
Just thoughts but:
Any expression of magic could be in knowing and accepting that one IS allowed to feel different than the herd without being labelled a misfit. Knowing that one will not and never will know what it is to be personally special, as per Leo. But one doesn't really care about it because the feeling exists that there is something very special within that can be offered willingly to help and aid all who are in need of it (12th house). BML through Uranus, on an everyday level, can offer the natural genial and/or intellectual thought, whether that's through the expression of natural law physics, technology, computer software, inter-social and humanistic relationships and experiences, etc.. On the 12th house spiritual level it could be the mind-tapping into the intangible and/or celestial realms. Knowing how far to go, when to stop, and giving structure to intangible mental thought can be given by aspects to Saturn.

What I have noticed with a number of 12th house BML's.....myself included until a few years back.... is that they FEEL they are WRONG if they, for want of a better word, 'test' God, the Creator, Higher Guidance, the Cosmic Universe, or whatever one's self associates with. They hold back on that which they FEEL because such actions, thoughts and feelings would , in effect, create a state of so-called 'punishable hubris' or even 'sin'. Maybe it's the effect of Saturn that keeps people bound to specific ideas. But if BML constitutes towards the missing piece of life's puzzle longing to surface, it must surely correlate to accepting the natural quality within one's nature, which is RIGHT, whatever this may mean to 'all-knowing' Aquarius. In the 12th house, however, this would create inner humility about one's natural quality rather than hubris.

No definites, Kite. You may feel nothing.....and that's all-right too :!:

F.
Unread 04-02-2006, 01:38 PM

Frisiangal,

I have to say that BML is beginning to emerge in my conciousness as the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz. She is green with envy to live in someone else's shoes.

Indeed I have been envious of those people who can feel the specialness that Leo offers. I've been on a quest to be that. I've tried to find a brain, a heart, and courage - all the qualities the specical Leo would possess. I even went on a quest using Chiron to get over the rainbow to heal the hurt of being alone, not belonging and having my animal nature captured and restricted by society's rigid moral structure.

It was only through compassion that I am to dissolve the envy by knowing it's not "out there" but inside where's there's no place like home. The magic you speak of is indeed getting one's sense of self from the inside out. It might not be as ego -driven but it is geniune in it's expression and understanding - not like the phoney false self that used to trick and use smoke and mirrors to survive.

Oh what a world.

I am amazed by your insights into this area F. You need to write a book on this.

Kite

Chart
Unread 04-02-2006, 03:43 PM

Here's another interpretation of this famous classic I found at Wizard. See if you can pick up the symbols of Lilith and Chiron.

I have to add that this story works in Kabbalah language and symbols as well. The Emerald City for one thing is a the shape of the middle potion of the Tree of Life (emerald shape) with Tipheret in the middle which means "Beauty" in Hebrew. It is also the meeting place of the divine self with animal self. I know I always wondered why they went to the beauty parlor as soon as they got to the Emerald City.

Kite

[text deleted which can be found in the link. Deleted because of copyright breach.]

Chart

Last edited by starlink; 10-13-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Unread 04-02-2006, 06:59 PM

[quote="Kite"]Frisiangal,

Quote:
I have to say that BML is beginning to emerge in my conciousness as the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz. She is green with envy to live in someone else's shoes.

Indeed I have been envious of those people who can feel the specialness that Leo offers. I've been on a quest to be that. I've tried to find a brain, a heart, and courage - all the qualities the specical Leo would possess.
A GOOD witch too, Kite, if, as your sec. progr. Sun conjoining Chiron-BML in your chart, you have finally admitted and brought the personal demons that haunted you to the surface and can now see them for what they are....false images of that which never was that you have allowed to torment you for too long. Freeing yourself of the ghosts in the shadows allows you to be the person you truly are and allow your hidden feelings of human compassion to work in the way it should.

Quote:
I even went on a quest using Chiron to get over the rainbow to heal the hurt of being alone, not belonging and having my animal nature captured and restricted by society's rigid moral structure

That's quite a profound statement coming from a Sagittarius Sun, the dual sign that rises from the animal to the spiritual state in itself

Quote:
It was only through compassion that I am to dissolve the envy by knowing it's not "out there" but inside where's there's no place like home. The magic you speak of is indeed getting one's sense of self from the inside out. It might not be as ego -driven but it is geniune in it's expression and understanding - not like the phoney false self that used to trick and use smoke and mirrors to survive.
The genuine article. Wouldn't you say that's a rather pleasing Aquarius quality to admit (to) in life?

Quote:
Oh what a world.

I am amazed by your insights into this area F. You need to write a book on this.
It's nothing special, Kite. Just observation by finally using the BML in Virgo I was born with :mrgreen:
The book????? Will it (N)ever find form with Mercury trine BML? I'm good at handing out faith, but my 9th house Self still needs to find it and believe in me ! Maybe once I've completed following the BML cycle which I began with transiting BML in Sagittarius. A couple of more years to go.

F.
Unread 04-02-2006, 10:57 PM

Quote:
The genuine article. Wouldn't you say that's a rather pleasing Aquarius quality to admit (to) in life?
Giving birth ain't easy. I sure feel the labor pains though

Chart

Tags
black, chiron, lilith, moon